1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Discussion in 'General Religious Debates' started by Link, Jun 23, 2021.

1. TagliatelliMonster

TagliatelliMonster Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +9,035
    Religion:
    Atheist
    You mean: everybody knows what triggered those laws to be debated and voted and implemented.
    Sure.

Such laws don't come out of the blue, off course. They are always responses to problematic situations.
    Sure, it's primarily muslims that are the cause of such situations. That's also why the "pushback" comes from muslims almost exclusively.

Nevertheless, the law is for everybody. Not just muslims.

Is it the secular west's fault that muslims have problems with secularism and insist on wearing their "gang colors" everywhere at all times? No.

2. TagliatelliMonster

TagliatelliMonster Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +9,035
    Religion:
    Atheist
    When that was the case, the crusades happened.

So, no.

3. thomas loebel

thomas loebel Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Religion:
    belief in god
    devil is path given to go back to god as sound as de evil has lived in reverse. we need to experience sin to not sin last or try no sin first as one side is blind to evil it finds last.

4. IndigoChild5559

IndigoChild5559 Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Ratings:
    +3,007
    Religion:
    Judaism
    And Hamas is angelic? Hamas takes food out of the mouths of Gazans to pay for tunnels and munitions. Hamas deliberately places its institutions within schools and hospitals, so that bombing them will kill Palestinians. Hamas targets civilians, because it claims there are no such thing as Israeli civilians. In military fights between Israel and Gaza, it is always Hamas that strikes first. I could go on and on. It never ceases to amaze me how some people are so quick to judge Israel, but they have another standard for the Palestinians.

5. Muffled

Muffled Jesus in me

Ratings:
    +1,435
    Religion:
    Christian
    I believe Palestinians are the oppressors. Israel would make peace if Hamas was willing but they are not.

6. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,397
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Whoever is the oppressor, my belief, is whoever on their side will be in hell forever. If you take side of oppressors without knowledge, same result. So we will see on day of judgment, when oppressed are avenged. If you wish to have one on one topic about this, I will. I've researched this issue for a long time and am aware of both sides arguments. To me it's clear who is the oppressor and who is the oppressed.

7. Muffled

Muffled Jesus in me

Ratings:
    +1,435
    Religion:
    Christian
    I believe all the enemies of Israel will be completely wiped out at the Battle of Armageddon when Jesus uses His fiery sword.