• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Bird123

In time, we will all Discover that the price for Hate is always too high. If these websites had been spreading Love and Kindness, Would they be shut down now?? Further, if those in conflict spread Unconditional Love which is doing the best for others, how many enemies suddenly would become good friends?

When people fight each other, it's always a mess. When people join each other in Unconditional Love and Kindness, the rewards grow beyond what can be accomplished in any other way.

Life is about learning and growing. We are all Living our Lessons. Each chooses those lessons through free choices. Since our choices determine the results, one can make better choices thus improving the lives of all.

Choose: Create Heaven for yourself or Create Hell. It's really that simple.

Hate,Revenge, and Payback only generate the same in return. Why would anyone want to choose that to return?

Clearly, the methods of so many have not worked. If you do the same thing, how can you expect different results?? Perhaps, it's time to put the stick down and start thinking of a better way. The road can be so bright ahead if that's done.

Decide: The choice has always been within your hands!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe Christianity is persecuted in Islamic countries but the devil doesn't have the religion just many of the adherents of Islam.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If you didn't know this view I had, now you know. I believe supporting Israel is evil because they are oppressors.

I believe a people who throw hundreds of missiles into Israel and think all Jews should be expunged from the country is most likely the worst oppressor.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe Christianity is persecuted in Islamic countries but the devil doesn't have the religion just many of the adherents of Islam.

Bro, if your government was ruled by a TRUE Christian, what I mean by that, is one who actually believes in Jesus Christ and Gospels, there would be world peace.

You guys are ruled by deceivers, just as our Muslim countries are ruled by deceivers, the only thing with us, it's worse, in that they are dictators with total free reign.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Bro, if your government was ruled by a TRUE Christian, what I mean by that, is one who actually believes in Jesus Christ and Gospels, there would be world peace.

You guys are ruled by deceivers, just as our Muslim countries are ruled by deceivers, the only thing with us, it's worse, in that they are dictators with total free reign.

I believe that was Trump. He got two Islamic states to make peace with Israel.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So many of your fellow Christians exposed the secret societies, but your government and media call them nutty conspiracy theorists. Don't mix that real stuff they exposed with the loony flat world kind of stuff. Just focus on who is more down to earth and ignore the far fetch conspiracy theorists, who are made (the extreme conspiracies) to downgrade the reality of what is going on and those who expose it.

Kelly of the Phoenix

And now they won't be enough, we can hack all your planes, go ahead bring them.
That wasn’t a statement of support. I’m against what my government has done since the 17th century. However, the thing that bothers me about terrorism is that innocent people get dragged into things when only the people involved should be involved. The evil people involved don’t care if terrorists kill random citizens.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That wasn’t a statement of support. I’m against what my government has done since the 17th century. However, the thing that bothers me about terrorism is that innocent people get dragged into things when only the people involved should be involved. The evil people involved don’t care if terrorists kill random citizens.
Again, I read the poster as responding to attack by a foreign
military power. This would be self defense...not terrorism.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Yes, that is an issue, but others keep attacking them despite probably knowing what the result would be.
Israel baits people. They (the government, not necessarily the entire population) take other people’s property and kill everyone and then whine that people are upset, much like American colonial history.

Kelly of the Phoenix

It's complicated and there are many reasons, they aren't your business, and I can do good here too and don't mind living in Canada.
Honestly I would feel sorry for you if you lived in such places, but you live in Canada and my sympathies almost bottomed out.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Again, I read the poster as responding to attack by a foreign
military power. This would be self defense...not terrorism.
I agree. I was referring to terrorists in general. Still, let’s say a country’s 1% is the problem. They don’t care if terrorists attacked some minor towns. The 99% are expendable.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I will feel sorry for them, not you. Work with Canada to aid your family or stop whining that you care about their safety.

Yeah I will work with Canada, I will expose the west for the hypocrites they are here since I have freedom of speech. My country and US supports the dictatorship of Bahrain. I don't believe in the deceivers will do anything, so I will try to change the mind of the population to rise for justice against their government wishes.

And whoever supports oppressors according to Quran and Ahlulbayt (a) will go to hell. Same with those who watch by in apathy and do nothing.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Yeah I will work with Canada, I will expose the west for the hypocrites they are here since I have freedom of speech. My country and US supports the dictatorship of Bahrain. I don't believe in the deceivers will do anything, so I will try to change the mind of the population to rise for justice against their government wishes.

And whoever supports oppressors according to Quran and Ahlulbayt (a) will go to hell. Same with those who watch by in apathy and do nothing.
Wait.....
Is this thread basically you trying to convince your god that you are not watching in apathy?
I mean, other than posting in internet forums, what are you actually doing about it?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Israel baits people. They (the government, not necessarily the entire population) take other people’s property and kill everyone and then whine that people are upset, much like American colonial history.
Well I'm on the fence with the Middle East situation, and I'm sure Israel isn't some goody-two-shoes with regards what they do. I can remember the Six-Day War, and from where many of the current problems came from, besides all the previous stuff. Whether their actions were justified I don't know but all the surrounding nations sure got to know how they would react when threatened.