• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Democrats Created The KKK

Prometheus85

Yes. There was no actual party switch. The Dixiecrats are and still are, today's Democrats.

This may shock you, but all the men who founded the Ku Klux Klan in 1865 have been dead for *quite* some time now.

I'm pretty sure the organization is under new management these days

I just love reading Revisionist "History". Don't you?

The #1 trait of Conservatives everywhere: Rewrite "history" to try to cover over the inherent ugliness of the primary Conservative Value: Pure Selfish Greed.

It's ironic, really-- that attitude has blindsided them into voting against their own best interests for decades...

For unless you are in the top 1% financially? Voting 'conservative' in the USA is voting against your own interests.

Proof? Look at all those poor farmers, who voted tЯump, and are now going bankrupt as result.

I'd pity them... but...

Why did the farmers go under? Break dat down for me?

This may shock you, but all the men who founded the Ku Klux Klan in 1865 have been dead for *quite* some time now.

I'm pretty sure the organization is under new management these days

Oh so ideas dont get passed down to the next generation? People die, not ideas.

Prometheus85

Southern Strategy has been debunked.

I just don't fall for your "alternative facts".

You can take the Nixon archives, the word of GOP strategists and RNC chairmen, party switches by politicians and region, the GOP platforms, polling data, and all the rest.

Or you can handwave all of it away and call the Southern Strategy a "myth" because of a because Ben Shapiro said so.

Prometheus85

The contemporary Democrat party is the party of identity politics, where race and sex are used to define and thereby segregate groups, along the lines of race and sexual identity. This is what the KKK was designed to do through intimidation to keep each group pure. The modern victims of the Democrats; quota system, has changed targets, but the tactics are the same as under the KKK. During the time of the original KKK, the quota system only benefited the whites. The playbook did not change, all the Democrats did was substitute labels.

If you look at Anitifa, they are modern strong arm of the modern Democrat KKK. Changing the name without changing the tactics, does no change who they are/were. They also use violence against peaceful first Amendment demonstrations. The KKK used to do the same to peaceful black demonstrations. The boycotting and harassment of the Republican business and personalities, is a draw back to the KKK playbook of old. The KKK used to target successful black businesses and any outspoken black personalities. The KKK never ended. The Democrats merely gave them new names.

The Republicans believed that all people are created equal by our maker. This meant that all races were part of the same team. This can only happen if we get rid of the modern Democrats race identity politics, enforced by the new KKK propaganda.

In the 1960's, Nixon was able to convert many of the southern states to vote Republican. This was because the South was basically conservative; old fashion; religious values and sense of independence. The Democrats of the 1960's, had become too liberal via the big government welfare state. The KKK of the southern Democrat states, was part of baggage that the Republicans inherited. But as history shows, the inherent southern KKK became more of a biased social club, instead of the violent gang that it was, when it was run by the Democrats. That violent gang was resurrected by the modern Democrats; swamp. Innocent people have gone to jail, because of the Democrat swamp and its collusion delusion propaganda. Just like in the old days of the KKK.

The old Democrats KKK was composed of powerful people at the highest levels of society, in both government and business, similar to the swamp Democrats. The modern KKK is a fringe group of middle class bigotts who lack teeth but who have white pride; identity politics.That part was maintained from the Democrat playbook.

Pretty tough to cry "republicans believe all people are equal" while clutching the confederate flag.

You can take the Nixon archives, the word of GOP strategists and RNC chairmen, party switches by politicians and region, the GOP platforms, polling data, and all the rest.

Or you can handwave all of it away and call the Southern Strategy a "myth" because of a because Ben Shapiro said so.

When are you gonna realize the democrats want you dead. They hate you.

Why else would they be pro abbortion and more blacks have abbortions, yet more blacks vote democrate.

Prometheus85

Thats just a plain outright lie completely fabricated by the left. Only three Democrats (Dixiecrats) switched to the Republicans. Unless of course you think three people completely comprised the Democrat party back in the day.

As far as recent Democrats go, racism is still alive and well, you could just say they changed flags, but kept the same playbook.

It’s wasn’t the individuals that switched, it was the demographics.

If racism is still alive and well with the dems, why Today's GOP (especially following the rise of Donald Trump) has practically turbo-charged the Southern strategy, making it more apparent that most of the racists are operating as members of the right wing.

Prometheus85

Thats just a plain outright lie completely fabricated by the left. Only three Democrats (Dixiecrats) switched to the Republicans. Unless of course you think three people completely comprised the Democrat party back in the day.

As far as recent Democrats go, racism is still alive and well, you could just say they changed flags, but kept the same playbook.

It’s wasn’t the individuals that switched, it was the demographics.

If racism is still alive and well with the dems, why Today's GOP (especially following the rise of Donald Trump) has practically turbo-charged the Southern strategy, making it more apparent that most of the racists are operating as members of the right wing.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You said you could rattle off a litany of left-wing abuses and atrocities. Last time check the right were rattling off abuses and atrocities. Charlottesville ring a bell?
I know about Charlottesville and I wasn't referring to that. I was talking about leftist extremists and dictators like Stalin and Mao. The person I was replying to likes to act like leftists are angels and never committed any abuses.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

What a small number of GoP attempted isn't representative of what the whole party wanted or did.

I don't have to take Ben's word. The facts back him up.

Prometheus85

I know about Charlottesville and I wasn't referring to that. I was talking about leftist extremists and dictators like Stalin and Mao. The person I was replying to likes to act like leftists are angels and never committed any abuses.

It’s seems your grouping people on the left under one umbrella? But Stalin a leftist???

I know he was considered a communist, but he didn't really follow true communism at all . To me his regime seemed a lot like a fascist government with strict control of the government, forced nationalism, a really powerful military, and wealth disparity between those in power and those not in power. This sounds very right wing, and the dude in the White House is also trying to run this kind of regime.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It’s seems your grouping people on the left under one umbrella? But Stalin a leftist???

I know he was considered a communist, but he didn't really follow true communism at all . To me his regime seemed a lot like a fascist government with strict control of the government, forced nationalism, a really powerful military, and wealth disparity between those in power and those not in power. This sounds very right wing, and the dude in the White House is also trying to run this kind of regime.
Yes, he was a leftist. Marxist-Leninism is a far-left ideology. I'm not interested in your No True Scotsman fallacy. I am tired of apologists for Marxism and communism trying to foist their monsters off on us. We have to own up to ours, so stop being hypocrites and own up to yours.

Bob the Unbeliever

Why did the farmers go under? Break dat down for me?

One of the primary grain buyers of US cereal crops? China. The absolute moron, tЯump, puts in tariffs against China. China immediately announces they are not buying US grains any more-- but will switch to Brazil (who is happy to sell) and to build their own farms-- they have huge tracts of land, and an endless supply of cheap labor...

This cannot be undone. Those farmers will never sell one dried corn-cob to China ever again-- the market? Is gone.

Thanks to the Orange Cheeto, Orange Mussileeto.

Prometheus85

What a small number of GoP attempted isn't representative of what the whole party wanted or did.

I don't have to take Ben's word. The facts back him up.

If what you say is true why did the Democrats went from being the party who opposed civil rights to being the party that passed them, and Southerners who were formerly Democrats voted Republican instead?

And what facts back him up?