• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the definition of cuckod between the Westerns and Muslims

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I just notice some reply in other thread , that considerate the dancing of wife (in day of weding or other galas ) with other men in all position is something "normal " ,even if they both dancing with others and they are not jeolous for each other in that situations , by the name of freedom and trust and civilization ...etc

what is the goal/reason to let your wife kissed and dancing and drunk with forgien men ?
is that did not heal their ( p***s ) because of that ? I am sure i would do .;)
is that did not give a approtonity to the wife to regert that choose quickly her husband ?
if i kiss a wife of someone , that give me the right to let my wife kissed by the husband of that wife ?
doesn't you think that it's maybe we will see that some one let his wife make sex with someone , because he did the same thing with his wife (exchange sex dating ) ?

In Islam , which not jeolous for his wife for any reason ,called "cuckold "

my last question is , when you can called some one cuckold ? because he is not jeoulous for his wife .

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That was me, Godobeyer, and I still don't understand. I looked it up in Wiki and it said it means a derogatory term for a man who has an unfaithful wife. Is that what you mean?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That was me, Godobeyer, and I still don't understand. I looked it up in Wiki and it said it means a derogatory term for a man who has an unfaithful wife. Is that what you mean?
yeah , I already mention what i mean in my topic and i extrait the idea from this citation of Ms Enlighten :

Can i please add, at my wedding, I danced, chatted, smiled at many men and yes they even kissed me on the cheek, even the minister gave me a kiss. Does that count as cheating?

Edit: I also danced with some too.

in this link : http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/religious-debates/125374-muslims-keeping-wife-line-49.html

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I just notice some reply in other thread , that considerate the dancing of wife (in day of weding or other galas ) with other men in all position is something "normal " ,even if they both dancing with others and they are not jeolous for each other in that situations , by the name of freedom and trust and civilization ...etc

what is the goal/reason to let your wife kissed and dancing and drunk with forgien men ?
is that did not give a approtonity to the wife to regert that choose quickly her husband ?
if i kiss a wife of someone , that give me the right to let my wife kissed by the husband of that wife ?
doesn't you think that it's maybe we will see that some one let his wife make sex with someone , because he did the same thing with his wife (exchange sex dating ) ?

my last question is , when you can called some one cuckold ? because he is not jeoulous for his wife .

I think there's just a difference in the cultures on how much emphasis and importance is placed on things like dancing and kissing. I think you might have misunderstood why these things happen in the "west" -- it's not for "freedom" or "civilization" because a culture that considers dancing and kissing extremely intimate (like yours) isn't less free or less civilized for that reason, it's just a different emphasis on what actions are considered sexually suggestive in nature by two different cultures.

In the "west" (I'm uncomfortable calling it that because "western culture" is actually many different cultures) kissing on the cheek and some forms of dancing isn't considered intimate -- it just doesn't have sexual connotations; it's not thought of that way by "westerners."

For instance in some places in Europe, a standard greeting between friends is to kiss each other on the cheek. (That's not the case in America, but at the same time, if Europeans visiting America were to greet each other in front of an American that way, the American would still understand that it's not a sexual situation)

As for dancing, it's very much acceptable in America to dance with people, even strangers. Now, there are certainly some forms of dancing that involve a lot of intimacy and might have sexual connotations -- that certainly isn't normal for a wife or husband to dance with someone else like that -- but it's very normal and non-sexual for a husband or wife to casually dance with someone else at formal affairs; particularly weddings (where it's usually customary).

Nobody is saying that "westerners" are more free or civilized because they're okay with this -- this is just a cultural difference. In the same way that Americans don't usually peck each other on the cheeks as a greeting but Europeans do -- that doesn't mean Europeans are more free or civilized, it just means there's a culture difference. Same applies to this notion of wives and husbands being able to dance with other people non-sexually in formal situations.

Looncall

I have the feeling that the main difference is that, in the West, a woman is considered to be an autonomous person with neither more nor less rights than a man, while in muslim societies she is considered to be the property of a man. That being the case, the muslim man is always terrified that some might steal his property, and seeks to control his property (wife or daughter).

outhouse

Atheistically
First I find this post just a attack on western culture more then learning.

It goes with your 3 post started today that are ment to devalue western cultures, and make your's sound superior.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Dictionaries exist for a reason.

Kerr

Who says there has to be a goal? Maybe just two people who are having fun. Doesnt have to be anything more then that.

No. Do you seriously think that when men and women does things together it has to have something to do with love, attraction or sex?

I am confused. Are you saying that if you kiss someones wife then you get the right to let your wife kiss someone else? Or are you saying if you kiss someones wife she gets the right to kiss someone else? Either way, no, because it is not a matter of "rights".

Some people may have more open relationships, if that is what you ask. Not something I personally would want, though.

I have never heard that expression before, tbh. But if it just means that a man is not jealous of his wife then I would think its a good thing. Jealousy is not good, it can ruin a relationship. I do unfortunately know that from personal experience.

Photonic

Ad astra!
I think there's just a difference in the cultures on how much emphasis and importance is placed on things like dancing and kissing. I think you might have misunderstood why these things happen in the "west" -- it's not for "freedom" or "civilization" because a culture that considers dancing and kissing extremely intimate (like yours) isn't less free or less civilized for that reason, it's just a different emphasis on what actions are considered sexually suggestive in nature by two different cultures.

In the "west" (I'm uncomfortable calling it that because "western culture" is actually many different cultures) kissing on the cheek and some forms of dancing isn't considered intimate -- it just doesn't have sexual connotations; it's not thought of that way by "westerners."

For instance in some places in Europe, a standard greeting between friends is to kiss each other on the cheek. (That's not the case in America, but at the same time, if Europeans visiting America were to greet each other in front of an American that way, the American would still understand that it's not a sexual situation)

As for dancing, it's very much acceptable in America to dance with people, even strangers. Now, there are certainly some forms of dancing that involve a lot of intimacy and might have sexual connotations -- that certainly isn't normal for a wife or husband to dance with someone else like that -- but it's very normal and non-sexual for a husband or wife to casually dance with someone else at formal affairs; particularly weddings (where it's usually customary).

Nobody is saying that "westerners" are more free or civilized because they're okay with this -- this is just a cultural difference. In the same way that Americans don't usually peck each other on the cheeks as a greeting but Europeans do -- that doesn't mean Europeans are more free or civilized, it just means there's a culture difference. Same applies to this notion of wives and husbands being able to dance with other people non-sexually in formal situations.

I have a feeling he would hate France...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Who says there has to be a goal? Maybe just two people who are having fun. Doesnt have to be anything more then that.
that "innocent " fun is the main introduce to cheating , acuatly if the wife dance with many men , it's looks like WC , and the men **** on her . the last one (who ****) is her husband in the bed .
this behave is very forbiden in my religion and it's not act of real MAN who jeolous for his wife ....who let his wife touched with others .
No. Do you seriously think that when men and women does things together it has to have something to do with love, attraction or sex?
you allow to kiss and dance why not sex ?
maybe it's will be as a revenge , or new civilasation culture in the futur , let change our wives ,break the habit,be modern we .

I am confused. Are you saying that if you kiss someones wife then you get the right to let your wife kiss someone else? Or are you saying if you kiss someones wife she gets the right to kiss someone else? Either way, no, because it is not a matter of "rights".
ah , this what i talking about , the exchange kiss and dance maybe sex in futur

Some people may have more open relationships, if that is what you ask. Not something I personally would want, though.
accualty as i know it's very open generaly in the west , before or after the mariage (especialy before ) .

I have never heard that expression before, tbh. But if it just means that a man is not jealous of his wife then I would think its a good thing. Jealousy is not good, it can ruin a relationship. I do unfortunately know that from personal experience.

A man want to divorce his wife after she committed adultery for the second time with a christian man. He had forgive her the first time and now after she had travelled , she had committed adultery for the second time with another christian man but the husband this time want to divorce her because he is an Islamic teacher and he fears for his reputation. But he fears if he divorce this woman she will leave Islam and go back to Christianity and also she does not want to wear hijab but pray and fast . they have grown up children. Please advise The husband does not want to be responsible for the wife leaving Islam.

Praise be to Allaah. Firstly:
If a woman persists an immoral action and does not repent from it or give it up, even if the matter did not go as far as zina, such as if she had a relationship with this Christian man or anyone else, then it is not permissible for the husband to keep her, because that is a kind of cuckoldry (diyaathah), and cuckoldry is a major sin, because of the report narrated by al-Nasaa’i (2562) from ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are three at whom Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, will not look on the Day of Resurrection: the one who is defiant towards his parents, the woman who imitates men, and the cuckold.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i.
The cuckold is the one who approves of evil conduct in his family.
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked about the one who came into his house and found a stranger with his wife, so he gave her her dues and divorced her by talaaq, then he went back and reconciled with her and heard that she had been found with a non-mahram man.
He replied: In the hadeeth from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) it says that when Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, created Paradise, He said: “By My glory and majesty, no miser, liar or cuckold will enter you.” The cuckold is the one who has no protective jealousy or pride. In al-Saheeh it is narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The believer has protective jealousy (gheerah) and Allah has protective jealousy, and the protective jealousy of Allah is that no slave should do that which is forbidden to him.” And Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The adulterer — fornicator marries not but an adulteress — fornicatress or a Mushrikah; and the adulteress –fornicatress, none marries her except an adulterer — fornicater or a Mushrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely, he is either an adulterer — fornicator, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater). And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer — fornicator, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islâmic Monotheism)” [al-Noor 24:3]. The correct scholarly opinion is that it is not permissible to marry a zaaniyah (a woman who commits fornication or adultery) until after she has repented. The same applies if the wife commits zina: the husband has no right to keep her in that case; rather he should leave her, otherwise he will be a cuckold (duyooth). End quote from Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa, 32/141
Secondly:
If the woman has repented, turned over a new leaf and is living a righteous life, and she has cut off all ties to that non-mahram man, then the husband may keep her, and perhaps Allah will reward him for treating her kindly and concealing her sin.
We have stated that it is not permissible for him to keep her as his wife if she committed zina and has not repented from it sincerely, and we stated that if she repents and turns over a new leaf, then he may keep her and conceal her sin, if he has the patience to do that. What we have said about it being permissible to keep her if she repents is not obligatory for him, rather it is up to him. In all cases he may leave her, because zina on the part of the wife is extremely abhorrent and most people cannot forgive that. And if he divorces her, then he is not responsible for what she commits of sin, and if she apostatises from Islam, she alone is responsible for that, because she is accountable and of sound mind: if she does good deeds that it is in her favour and if she does bad deeds then it counts against her.
We ask Allah to protect the Muslims from all trials, evils and turmoil. And Allah knows best.

from
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/162851
and look at these may help
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=82073
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=7784

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I have a feeling he would hate France...
I am not hate countries or people , I like all the people . I hate their acts .
which considerate "Haraam" forbiden by my God .
if a muslims or non-muslim made something forbiden , i did not hate the person i hate that act .

Photonic

Ad astra!
I am not hate countries or people , I like all the people . I hate their acts .
which considerate "Haraam" forbiden by my God .
if a muslims or non-muslim made something unacceptable for me , i did not hate the person i hate that act .

The French routinely kiss people as a sign of affection, but not for sexual purposes. It is part of the culture. How does that act seem to you?

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
The French routinely kiss people as a sign of affection, but not for sexual purposes. It is part of the culture. How does that act seem to you?

As well as most Latin countries. I still laugh with surprise when strangers lean in for a kiss when meeting me, though they're relatives of friends I'm introduced to.

Photonic

Ad astra!
As well as most Latin countries. I still laugh with surprise when strangers lean in for a kiss when meeting me, though they're relatives of friends I'm introduced to.

Indeed. I would say a great many western cultures have this tradition.