• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The dead in Christ are rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracle

jvi said:
Satan is the "accuser"

Are you saying Jesus is Satan for accusing the pharisees as having the devil as their father?
I knew you would twist that statement, just like you twist everything else in the bible.

oracle

non-duality said:
Do you believe you can drive away darkness by darkness?
My point exactly. Darkness is not the opposite of light, it is the absence of light. Darkness is the receding of light. Your prejudice statements are the epitome of this happening.

jvi

oracle said:
I knew you would twist that statement, just like you twist everything else in the bible.

I didn't twist anything about what the Bible says an Antichrist is.
1John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So what are you talking about?

oracle

jvi said:
I didn't twist anything about what the Bible says an Antichrist is.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So what are you talking about?
Well, I can show you exactly what I mean. Give me some time to write it up.

oracle

In the meantime:

This did not come out of the mouth of Jesus. In fact Jesus said that anyone who sins against him, it will be forgiven. The unforgiveable sin, is when you deny the holy spirit, which is untangible and manifest in all things, making us all unified. It is when you deny that unified connection, you committ the unforgivable sin. It is ego, and also ignorance.

Luke 18:9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.' 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Does not God leave the 99 to find that 1 lost sheep? Is not that 1 sheep just as important as the 99?

Did not Jesus come to heal those who were sick and in need?

Sometimes having a sense of moral values can be egotism in disguise. Morals do not make people superior that they should disassociate themselves with those they consider unworthy. Everyone makes mistakes.

jvi

non-duality said:
So jivi, you think, you are more chosen then others? Are you a real Christian? You can just measure it by how much you follow the teachings of Christ.

Do you love your enemies?

Sure I do.

So do you love the ?Antichrist??

Sure I do. Just trying to straighten them out.
Or may be do you hate him? No

Do you believe you can drive away darkness by darkness?

No I believe light does that.

What about the letter to the Galater 3:28? ?Es gibt nicht mehr Juden und Griechen, nicht Sklaven und Freie, nicht Mann und Frau; denn ihr alle seid «einer» in Christus Jesus.?
(That?s the German Text because I don?t have it in English)

Huh?

Do you know the story of the shepherd, who went back to find one lost sheep?
Yes
Do you really think that one person or one being is be excluded from God?s love?

No.It is a choice they make.

If you do, why do you make God small?

If God is omnipresent there is no place where God not is, so God has to be a resident in every being.

God is the Spirit of Truth. The level of truth in you is the level of God in you.

Why do you ignore that???

Ignore what?

jvi

Oracle what is your definition of antichrist? I will need to see Bible verses. Not your opinion.

oracle

jvi said:
Oracle what is your definition of antichrist? I will need to see Bible verses. Not your opinion.
Okay, you asked for it. It's going to take time to write. I can prove using the bible.

jvi

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

jvi

I think this thread should now concentrate on the difference between Esau Antichrist Judaism and Jesus Judaism. List some differences. My big one is I think Jesus Judaism interprets Torah more with a spiritual thinking and only needs the Torah and a spiritual religion free mindset.You are free and the yoke is easy.I believe New Jerusalem will be when Christians finally follow the Judean way of Jesus.

While Esau Judaism has all these traditions and laws of men that you need to follow that were made up by physical mind interpreting rabbis. The yoke is not easy. Why do they wear beanie caps anyway?

oracle

When it comes to war, tacticians understand that they must know their adversary. They have to know how their enemy thinks. When they know how the enemy thinks, they are able to determine the possibilities of attack and prepare themselves to counter it, like chess. Guerilla warfare has several advantages. It becomes difficult to identify the enemy when the enemy comes in friendly form. If a soldier is not able to identify his enemy, it becomes a disadvantage. Deception and surprise are key to winning a war, as many tacticians know. If you know who your enemy is, if you know how he’s going to attack and when he’s going to attack, and if you know where he’s going to attack you have the advantage.
This information is acquired through military intelligence. In order to understand your enemy, you have to analyze the enemy. How do we battle against what we don't know or understand?

The “spiritual” world, to the ancients, was a non-tangible world. It was an unknown world of occurrences that cannot be seen, and therefore was not completely understood. Especially in ancient times, people did not have the science of modern times to explain mental dysfunctions such as epilepsy. An explanation, if one were to enter a state of convulsions, would be demon possession. However this explanation is highly superficial and superstitious, which does not even breach the surface of the underlying cause of the problem. If the authors of these biblical texts could gave us a modern interpretation of the texts, there would be no angels or demons. However angels and demons represent numerous things, one modern interpretation of an angel or demon would simply be a temporal state of mind that occurs within an individual. Can we in fact see a "demonic" state of mind occur within characters of the bible? Yes, and this includes the fact that when Jesus indirectly called Peter Satan, he was using figurative language to single out this state of mind that was occurring on a frequent basis in Peter.

In fact this is what I am going to show you through a psychoanalysis of any character in the bible. Especially a phsychoanalysis of Peter, whom Jesus had indirectly called Satan.

Satan is un-evolved consciousness and awareness (ignorance). It is an egoistic, selfish state of mind where an individual lacks true understanding of not only others, but themselves. They are especially under-developed in their awareness of others on empathic levels. In other words, the world revolves around the individual. However, this state of mind is also caused by fears, insecurities, painful memories, delusions, obsessions, and impulses, which become the driving forces of selfish, destructive and animalistic behavior.

This is a psychological explanation for why Satan was drawn as a symbolical humanoid beast carrying the caduceus, or "pitchfork". Satan was also drawn as a half circle, a symbol meaning incompletion.

jvi

Aren't the 7 Holy Days and 10 Commandments just rules given to us by God to keep us religion free? Like this one here: Thou shalt not commit adultery- means to not mess with other men's wives(false religions). With a spiritual interpretation of wife as a man's religion. Adultery was a big problem with people in the Bible.

oracle

Well first of all, the antichrist is associated with Satan, so I'm explaining who Satan really is first. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by being impatient. Your mockery is really self mockery.

jvi

Satan is the adversary of Christ. Antichrists deny Christ so they are the adversary of Christ. So basically Antichrists are of Satan.

oracle

jvi said:
Satan is the adversary of Christ. Antichrists deny Christ so they are the adversary of Christ. So basically Antichrists are of Satan.
This is extremely simplistic and oversimplified. You are not listening to what I am saying. There are many words and names associated with Satan, and in their differentiated terms, many of these words are refering to the same thing, just on another aspect or level of meaning. The Lucipherian myth for example, was not originally associated with Satan, but it was the Christian's who later associated Lucipher with Satan as a fallen angel. The original Judaic understanding of Satan or Beelzebub, was originally a Syrian personification of the destructive power of swarming insects. Beelzebub hence means "lord of the flies", and Satan came to mean "accuser". An antichrist relates to a person, who is undoubtingly associated with Satan.

jvi

Well i showed what the Bible says an Antichrist is. And I showed that Talmud Israel rejects Christ so that makes them Anti_____. So I just want to know why Christians pump billions of dollars into an Antichrist state.That's all.

oracle

jvi said:
Well i showed what the Bible says an Antichrist is. And I showed that Talmud Israel rejects Christ so that makes them Anti_____. So I just want to know why Christians pump billions of dollars into an Antichrist state.That's all.
But this is a rediculous assumption based on a superficial and literalistic understanding of the bible, which is why so many self-righteous, conservative Christians create so much unnecassary turmoil.

The bible for one is not infallible.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Why focus on just a Jewish state? Many in the far east don't believe in Jesus, and that would seemingly make them antichrists. Why do you not decry them?

jvi

Jensa said:
Why focus on just a Jewish state? Many in the far east don't believe in Jesus, and that would seemingly make them antichrists. Why do you not decry them?

I do decry them. I focus on the Jewish Esau Rothschild state because they are trying to take the place of true Israel.Just trying to wake Jews and Christians up to the high powers in high places.

Status
Not open for further replies.