1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The dead in Christ are rising

Discussion in 'Biblical Debates' started by jvi, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    By using the definition of antichrist from the Bible(we should go by the Bible correct?),

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

then you are correct, most people are antichrist. If they don't believe Jesus is the Christ then they are part of the antichrist body. Since America gives Zionist Israel billions of dollars and America is supposedly a Christian nation, I was just wondering why America puts so much effort into supporting an Antichrist state since Israel is ruled by Antichrist Talmud Jewry. Wouldn't Christianity supporting Antichrists be considered some sort of insanity?

2. Feathers in Hair

Feathers in Hair World's Tallest Hobbit

Ratings:
    +1,796
    I'm with Deut. Where should we donate the coins for therapy?

"What is so hard for Talmud Jews to admit being antichrists?"

I dunno, maybe they have a strange aversion to it being baselessly inferred that they're evil?

3. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Am I correct or not? I am just making a simple deduction after reading a Bible verse.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

This has nothing to do with antisemitism and it seems someone is trying to ban me from here for antisemitism. Is truth antisemitism? The truth is Talmud Jewry denies Jesus is the Christ. This makes them antichrist. Why do they have a problem with that?

4. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Now can we have simple civilized discussion on why Talmud Jews choose to be Antichrist since we have already established this as fact. I'm sure with this being a religious forum that many Christians would like to know.

5. Feathers in Hair

Ratings:
    +1,796
    I'm even more sure that those many Christians here that can't stand hate-mongering or word twisting would rather you didn't sully their name. You have not established anything as fact, besides your ability to anger a lot of people. This anger comes not from ignorance or from fright, but is instead caused by a reaction to knowing bigotry when they see it.

If you think your words aren't hateful, try phrasing them in a way that wouldn't offend you if they were being twisted against your religion.

6. Sunstone

Sunstone De Diablo Del Fora
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +29,155
    Religion:
    Erotic Dancing Girls
    I don't understand how you believe that you have established as fact the notion that Talmud Jews choose to be Antichrist. In fact, I think you have so far failed to establish that as fact.

7. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    OK.I will rephrase it. Why do Talmud Jews reject Jesus as the Christ? Don't call me a hater.I just want civil discussion.

8. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Sunstone, don't you take the New Testament as truth?

1John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Do you have another definition of antichrist that you go by? If so where did you get it from.

9. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Didn't Jesus say"I tell you the truth and now you hate me?"

Talmud Jews deny Jesus as Christ correct?

Then if you read this very straight forward Bible verse,

What conclusion do you get?

10. oracle

oracle Active Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Hitler was anit-semitic and yet part semite. Jesus was not anti-semitic. Where are you getting this?

11. oracle

oracle Active Member

Ratings:
    +45
    This is exactly why I promote a movement away from literalistic understanding of the bible.

Christ is not a status that is gained. It's the same thing with divinity. It's ultimately egoistic because it excludes everything but yourself. God is everything that is, everything that exists, and is everywhere. Jesus was trying to show that connection, because the pharisees and scribes of the time had a literalistic understanding of the bible, and so did manner followers that came after. The kingdom of heaven is a spiritual totality of existence, an invisible reality where no one has possessions, no one has social status, no one has a religion because altruism and selflessness exceeds religion.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Jesus said the father of the Jew Pharisees was the devil. John 8:44

I would say that is pretty antisemitic wouldn't you?

Now why would Jesus say such a thing?

13. Feathers in Hair

Ratings:
    +1,796
    Consider the 'writer.'

And, in that case, I'm the antichrist, too.

Reconcile the fact that 'anti-semitic' is usually taken to mean 'hateful to a entire group of people.' Is that the sort of thing you want your savior to be labelled? Even I wouldn't do him that injustice, and he's not even crucial to my religion.

14. Green Gaia

Green Gaia Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,925
    C'mon folks, we've all been through this before, we're all Antichrists except jvi, we might as well get use to it. :rolleyes:

JVI - have a little tact, will ya?

• Like Like x 1
  15. oracle

oracle Active Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Christ is not a status that is gained. It's the same thing with divinity. It's ultimately egoistic and blasphemous because it excludes everything but yourself. God is everything that is, everything that exists, and is everywhere. Jesus was trying to show that connection, because the pharisees and scribes of the time had a literalistic understanding of the bible, and so did manny followers that came after. The kingdom of heaven is a spiritual totality of existence, an invisible reality where no one has possessions, no one has social status, no one has a religion because altruism and selflessness exceed religion.

Christ is this underlying connection.
    What is anti-christ is anything against this connection, that includes anything egoistic in nature, such as your prejudice statements.

Satan is the "accuser"

16. non-duality

non-duality Member

Ratings:
    +7
    So jivi, you think, you are more chosen then others? Are you a real Christian? You can just measure it by how much you follow the teachings of Christ.

Do you love your enemies?
    So do you love the “Antichrist”?
    Or may be do you hate him?
    Do you believe you can drive away darkness by darkness?
    What about the letter to the Galater 3:28? “Es gibt nicht mehr Juden und Griechen, nicht Sklaven und Freie, nicht Mann und Frau; denn ihr alle seid «einer» in Christus Jesus.“
    (That’s the German Text because I don’t have it in English)
    Do you know the story of the shepherd, who went back to find one lost sheep?
    Do you really think that one person or one being is be excluded from God’s love?
    If you do, why do you make God small?
    If God is omnipresent there is no place where God not is, so God has to be a resident in every being.

Why do you ignore that???

Greetings by Martin

17. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Jesus didn't hate the Jews he was trying to save them. He was just telling them the truth.

Idumea/Esau/Edom are "the people of my curse" in Isaiah 34:5. Esau took Canaanite wives. Gen 36:2.
    Canaan being the cursed son of Ham. Gen 9:25. The Esau Pharisees have God?s curse on them because
    they married into Canaanite ways.

What I would like to discuss is the difference between Jesus Judaism and Esau Talmud Judaism of the Pharisees.

18. Feathers in Hair

Ratings:
    +1,796
    Aaaaannnnd Maize gets frubals for her wonderful post. *reminds self that she needs to calm down* Say, if I'm the Antichrist, shouldn't I be able to microwave my tofu dogs just by glaring at them? I seem to be lacking that power.

• Like Like x 1
  19. jvi

jvi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Satan is the "accuser"[/QUOTE]

Are you saying Jesus is Satan for accusing the pharisees as having the devil as their father?

What I am is a baby born in Judea. I have just learned to come out of Nimrod pagan Christianity and also learned that the Talmud way of the Jews is the way of the pharisees that Jesus spoke out against. I am new in learning the ways of Judaism the way Jesus practiced it. So far I have learned to start following the Judean 7 Holy Days of God and am learning their spiritual meanings. Like the Feast of Unleavened Bread is a time to focus on removing any false religion ways from your life. Leaven represents Sin. Let your brain eat Sinless food. The 7 Holy Days and 10 Commandments are rules God gave us to keep us from Sin which I interpret as following any other religion than what God gave us. It is basically rules to follow no religion. Once you complete understanding of the 7 Holy Days and follow them you are sin free(false religion free). That means false religion free. Then you keep that 7th day holy in your brain and recognizing them during the year is just a way to stay focused on being religion free.

20. Jayhawker Soule

Jayhawker Soule <yawn> ignore </yawn>
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10,254
    Religion:
    Judaism
    I say we move him to the done pile. Left to himself, he's sure to grow disgusted with the company and troll for greener pastures. I, for one, am more than happy to make this my last post ...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.