• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Days of Distress are coming to their end...to their end...

Bro Rando

The Days of Distress are coming to their end...

Are the stormy waves of distress about to over take you? Feel like giving up? Tired of being tired? Hang on! Help is on the way! You can win this fight by choosing to keep on living. There is something you really need to know. The day of distress is a period of turbulent times that all the inhabited earth will experience as they come to their end. You can also refer to this day or time of distress as an Age.

Hang on just a little while longer. Here, take my hand and I will walk with you. There is hope but you must promise me that you will do your best to keep on living. I want you to know that you are loved and that you are wanted. You are someone very precious. I want to introduce you to somebody who also cares for you. The God and Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Jehovah is “the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our trials.” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Read More...