• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dating Game

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
@Enoch07 ,That story started out funny, and then... 2 cracked ribs.... Dude. I have nothing, nothing that compares to any of this.

That's the 2 worst ones.

The rest is pretty standard stuff.

My first fiance. Was Pagan, but I was atheist at the time, but it was a good relationship. I just wasn't mature enough to handle her at the time. We are still good friends to this day. Other girls get jealous when she post on my FB haha!

Tons of short relationships/dates.

Uhmm I had 2 try to pin pregnancies on me even though we never had sex. They were already pregnant and tried to get in the sack with me one the first date, to pin it on me. Later I found out they were already pregnant by married men before they met me, and was just looking for someone to help take some of the responsibility.

I wouldn't be opposed to that, but its one of those honesty up front things, I would need to know beforehand, not be tricked into it.

Had 1 try to pin a pregnancy on me 15 years after the fact. We had a 1 night stand, and that was it. 15 years later I get a call to go take a DNA test. Turns out the boy belonged to her first husband who she cheated on with me (I didn't know she was married, she said they was split up :shrug:)

Let's see what else. Ahhhhhh ha I remembered!

This is when I was young. Like 19ish. Had a crazy party once at a friends house. It was all people from work, with a few of their friends that didn't work with us. Wal-Mart sports/electronics/toy/hardware sections.

Got crazy drunk, was messing around with this crazy hot blond. Anyways we fell asleep in each others arms on the couch wrapped up in a comforter. Well about 3 hours later, I was in the floor wrapped up with a different girl, she was gripping me so tight I couldn't breath! But I passed back out still drunk as a skunk. About 2 more hours later the alarm went off, we all had to be back at work. Well it was odd this time because when the alarm went off I was in my buddy's master bedroom with him and his wife in bed all snuggled together. This was surprising to say the least! So i checked my b-hole, nope not sore, well if anything happened at least i wasn't the "catcher". So I got dressed and scurried off to work before everyone else came to their senses!

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Im sure that hurt, but that wordig made it impossible for me to not laugh.:confused:
Seems like datin is somewhat like growing up with siblings - a warzone (or so people tell me, I have half siblings but grew up an only child).

It's ok I still laugh about it to this day. It just really really sucked for about 6 months til those ribs healed up!

Enoch07

Premium Member
@Enoch07 ( and others ): what are some other dating horror stories you can share?

If the OP approves... of course...:oops:

Another one, funny how these drunken memories take some time to come flooding back in.

So the same buddy from Wal-Mart. We were at his house for the nightly party. A new chick comes by. He is all tore up over her. So he ask me to keep his girlfriend distracted while he tries to make a move on this new chick.

So being good friends with his girlfriend. I go to her and stick by her said and talk to her and keep her distracted. Well I'm pretty sure she knew what was going on, that or she just wanted me. But we wind up on the couch making out and "other things" underneath the blanket. This is right in the middle of the party mind you, like 20+ people there walking around us. One things leads to another you know how this goes.

Well my buddy's plan succeeds he got to "know" the new girl, and I figure all is good. But then he gets upset at me. And wants to fight because I slept with his girlfriend "behind his back". And I'm like dude, you asked me to distract her so you could cheat. I don't want to hear you be butt hurt about her cheating on you. And of course shes upset because he cheated on her while she was cheating with me.

So it was just a big ole fat mess. It got sorted out and we all moved on with no violence or anything but yeah. Just another reason I stay away from people in general.

Enoch07

Premium Member
So what made the girls so crazy about you back then? I'm in my 20s, maybe Ive still got a chance to be a 'stud' lol

I am not be sure to be honest.

I think it's because I played the oblivious card.

I played the I totally don't care about you, you are not good enough to even be on my radar card. (I was a-hole I admit it). Which seems to drive some chicks absolutely wild. I guess they feel like they have something to prove.

Also I was fairly physically attractive at the time. 6ft, 220lbs of muscle not bad for a 18 year old back in the day, tattoos and piercings. I hustled on the side, so I had money to flash. All the typical stuff young chicks dig and think matters, nice car etc.

One of those 2 things or a combination of both.

Regardless I don't have or use either tactic anymore.

But as an old man giving a young man advice. Play the ignore card. Don't show any interest at all. If they ask you to do something just say something like "eh sure, whatevs". Easier said than done, and it makes no sense at all but it works. :shrug:

It doesn't work as an old man. I ignore em and they could give less of an "eff".

The problem us single old men have is they want to use us for money. They don't mind teasing and insinuating, but they just want the money, they don't care about a relationship or going through with the flirty banter. But that's why I stopped dating anyone under 30 years old (I'm 41).

Last chick I dated under 30, was about 6 months ago. She was 22, don't get me wrong the sex was great, but she was only after money. She didn't give a p00p about me otherwise. Soon as the gifts and spoiling slowed down, trouble reared its ugly head, to no surprise.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I think you summed up dating in today's age well. Basically it is futile. :shrug:

I recently had a close friend set me up with one of her close friends. This blind date was supposed to be a Christian girl who was always mistreated by men etc, and I would be a perfect match for her and exactly what she needed.

Long story short, a week after we started dating I caught her smoking meth amongst other things, with someone I grew up with. Almost nobody is honest anymore. Needless to say I walked away.

Everyone is playing a game/has an angle. It's just a p00py world.:shrug:

Yeeaaah, you don't want to be caught up with someone caught up in meth.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I see. One of the best friends I ever had, experimented with some heavy stuff in an area where I believe it was legal. Online friend. That man had such deep patience. But I guess that's outside of the norm.

Experimentation is one thing (I've tried a lot of things when I was young and dumb), but once it becomes habitual it takes over everything.... nasty, nasty stuff. I've seen friends who were once close become these hollow husks who wouldn't hesitate to lie, steal, or hurt their family/friends just to get a fix. Had a friend locked up for manufacturing and distributing, after he finally got out it didn't take long for him to get locked back up for the same damn thing.

Enoch07

Premium Member
When you said you're old, I was expecting at least 20 more years.

Well because of my condition, and I've lived a full life (crazy) I feel 20 years older than I should. I'm sure you can relate. Craziness like we lived ages you differently than people with relatively normal lives.

Yeeaaah, you don't want to be caught up with someone caught up in meth.

Yeah I agree, you should read my other story about the other meth head I dated, and how she cracked my ribs. :tearsofjoy:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Another one, funny how these drunken memories take some time to come flooding back in.

So the same buddy from Wal-Mart. We were at his house for the nightly party. A new chick comes by. He is all tore up over her. So he ask me to keep his girlfriend distracted while he tries to make a move on this new chick.

So being good friends with his girlfriend. I go to her and stick by her said and talk to her and keep her distracted. Well I'm pretty sure she knew what was going on, that or she just wanted me. But we wind up on the couch making out and "other things" underneath the blanket. This is right in the middle of the party mind you, like 20+ people there walking around us. One things leads to another you know how this goes.

Well my buddy's plan succeeds he got to "know" the new girl, and I figure all is good. But then he gets upset at me. And wants to fight because I slept with his girlfriend "behind his back". And I'm like dude, you asked me to distract her so you could cheat. I don't want to hear you be butt hurt about her cheating on you. And of course shes upset because he cheated on her while she was cheating with me.

So it was just a big ole fat mess. It got sorted out and we all moved on with no violence or anything but yeah. Just another reason I stay away from people in general.
Good story; best part in this one "Behind his back" HAH! That's priceless.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I must be a simpleton...then...but I believe in romance and love at first sight.
Love is irrational...:p

Milton Platt

I'm neither a virgin nor an absolute alpha male. But I think unlike pure friendship, dating in terms of the first few dates is kind of a game, and a game that when won by 100% honest playing and being just yourself, is often won by chance.

The goals of the game are to 1. Have them feel an emotional investment in you, 2. Except in cases of celibate relationships, initiate intimacy at the right time.

What do you think? Am I right? Am I wrong and a jerk? Am I right and a jerk?

Can't tell you if you are a jerk or not.....ask your friends, they may have something to say. LOL
I think clarity and honesty in a relationship is of the utmost importance if you care to have the relationship last and strengthen. You can masquerade only so long. It just isn't worth it.