• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dark Triad

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Does the "Dark Triad" apply to you?

Or does only one or two traits of it apply to you?

dark triad.png

None of them apply to me. I'm not narcissistic, I am not Machiavellian, and I'm not a psychopath.

But if I was any of these then I'd probably keep it to myself...

But there must be something such people are good for? Something they can do that benefits society? Or are such people simply anti-social?

I can't believe that a whole section of humanity is useless and has nothing to contribute.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Does the "Dark Triad" apply to you?

Or does only one or two traits of it apply to you?

View attachment 42496
None of them apply to me. I'm not narcissistic, I am not Machiavellian, and I'm not a psychopath.

But if I was any of these then I'd probably keep it to myself...

But there must be something such people are good for? Something they can do that benefits society? Or are such people simply anti-social?

I can't believe that a whole section of humanity is useless and has nothing to contribute.

I had to look it up: Dark triad - Wikipedia

Some might argue that the darker traits are more conducive towards surviving in the so-called "real world," where "nice guys finish last." Those who are considered naive, Pollyanna types are eaten alive and spit out.

Men and boys are often socialized and conditioned to "toughen up," and anyone showing "light triad" traits are mocked and ridiculed. Think Ned Flanders or The Brady Bunch Movie, where people with "light" traits are portrayed as terribly (and comically) out of touch with the "real world."

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Seems to fit Jimmy Savile accurately enough, and Trump has two probably. Me, none. :p