• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The dark side of God, and Prophet Muhammad Ali in the Bible.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is a journal but I welcome debates.

I remember watching exorcist as a young child and reading the book, wishing more girls would act like that, their heads spin in circles, vomit green stuff on Catholic clergy, snap the neck of their mother's boyfriend they don't like and throw him from a window like she did, levitate, make the beds and furniture violently shake, and masturbate with crucifixes.

Just joking, but Guaranteed, if that was common behavior in girls, they would not have predators, because they can snap an adult man's neck , and throw him from a window at the age of 12, and it would make atheists believe and say their prayers, because it is total display of the supernatural.

I grew up, but at that age, remember when she masturbated with the crucifix, I wondered if there was a subliminal message that she was showing Jesus was the high priest entering the holy of holies, because Jesus is called the high priest, and in the old Testament, only the high priest could enter the holy of holies.

So, as a kid, exorcist was a most fascinating movie, because a girl who can talk in a deep voice, move furniture without touching it, kill men with her bare hands, and throw them from buildings, is a girl who has potential and abilities beyond her years. Women like that could use those abilities to conquer the world and make the best police officers, politicians, and soldiers.

They shouldn't masturbate with crucifixes unless God sanctions it by saying it's okay if they vibrate and don't do damage.

They would need to properly channel it powers, use it in a way that will win respect and admiration, but making a bed and furniture move on it's own, super human strength, she talked in foreign languages, and she knew who the exorcists dead mother was, talking in her voice and accent so the priest heard his mother.

The Apostles in Scripture supposedly talked and everyone heard them in their native tongue. The possessed girl was showing all the signs of some one who could properly channel her amazing potential to outdo the Apostles of Jesus Christ in signs and wonders.

So, at Mass, I felt God telling me Emily Rose is going to be my special patron Saint of Demon possessed people, especially those females that can spit green venom and puke on enemies , and make their head spin in circles, and display Hercules strength, powers like Samson.

They are the special forces , guardian Angels , holy bulimia that repels enemies of God by puking on them. They get to eat whatever they want to and not gain weight because they vomit on the bad guys. Victoria is the name of the Roman Goddess of victory, so Victoria's secret to eating like a glutton, keeping a perfect figure, and being a mighty warrior , is to be princesses puke, the bulimic superheroes , who get away with acting possessed and mentally ill, because it is more entertaining to God than anything Jesus Christ did.

I dreamed of such females since kindergarten.

Well, God showed me Emily Rose, who I invoked regularly and called my Queen, long before an inner voice told me to google her during Mass.

I found out Emily Rose bit off the head of a dead bird. That was one of my first YouTube videos, was I bought my first cell phone, was as far from sober as one could get, and found a dead bird to boil, and shock people by making them think it's normal behavior for me to bite off heads of dead birds.

So, I had the techno music track sandstorm playing in the background, and preached my Gospel of growing in virtue , with the blood of a dead bird dripping down my face.

Boycott slaughter houses and stop animal cruelty by eating corpses mother nature leaves dead on the road.

Saves money and builds character and pride. Holiness like John the Baptist required him to eat locusts and wild honey, unemployed and homeless, so the best John the Baptist saves the locust lives by eating dead birds, and it's my secret to being God's favorite drug addict bum.

It was actually my favorite YouTube video, and police commented on me biting off the head of the blackbird, before my channel was removed, for not following terms of service.

But, discovering Emily Rose, an attractive girl before malnourishment and demonic possession took it's toll on her health, actually beat my idea of biting off a dead birds head, without the motive being for nourishment.

She actually was a girl who displayed many behaviors of mine, like believe Roman Caesars and Historical figures, or intolerant tyrants who we all know about, lived inside her.

She's actually the only person besides me who had a personal relationship with Neron Caesar, the persecutor of Christians whose name = 666.

I just want the historical figures she says possessed her, to be good and happy.

Emily Rose saying Adolf Hitler and historical figures lived within her, is actually not something I have heard of anywhere but Shinto, where they build structures that enshrine worst criminals, and believe blessing and enshrining bad spirits , can pacify the wild side of Kami, heal them, and stop their mischief.

I will get to the dark side of God in the next post, but the Shinto Religion has a separate shrine for the dark, scary, destructive, violent side of their main Kami, very different than the loving mother she is usually portrayed as, and displays behaviors that resemble the Devil, much like the God of the Bible.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It is a Religion , the only one I know of, where you can pacify an evil destructive spirit, by building a structure closed to the public, reserved only as a home for the spirit, and offer love, blessings, and healing prayers to stop bad spirits from doing harm.

The main Japanese Kami, a female who the creator made greater than himself in tradition, has a side of her that is called by a name that can translate as "wild side", like the dangerous side of Yahweh that flooded earth, she has a side that is totally different than the loving mother, a fatal side that struck a fleet of Mongolians with a Kamikaze, on two separate occasions, creating the biggest naval disaster in history.

She has a wild, scary , destructive side, so different than her typical side, that a separate shrine for that side of her was constructed.

The God of scripture claiming he is love and love and forgiveness being the greatest commandment, but commanding genocide, and giving Jacob the greatest blessings for lying, stealing, dishonoring his father, using forbidden sorcerery to deceive for financial gain, having adultery with his slaves, and committing physical violence against God, all of which he was blessed for, shows God has a totally opposite side in Scripture.

He shows me that dark side. The French magazine that died for mocking God , has the slogan "Jesuis Charlie", that I believed said Jesus Charlie in French.

I found out it was the holy name of Yahweh given to Moses , next to Charlie, it was a sacred slogan, the victims were martyrs, patron Saints of the dark side of God , with Charlie's Angels, who resemble Charlie Manson's Manson girls, because Manson has the title of Jesus, the son of man, and he was a Religious cult leader.

The Dark side of God blessed people for fighting him like God blessed Jacob and named him Israel, which means "contender with God". That dark side of God is "I am Charlie, Jesuis Charlie", but in french it has a space I didn't notice, so Je Suis, becomes one holy name of Yahweh Jesuis, "I am Charlie".

"I am Charlie", is the God who made Saints of Charlie Hebdo martyrs, killed for mocking God. They are patron Saints who are anointed to mock God and Religion, in a way God thinks is funny, and help with showing Israel means "contender with God", so God wants Muhammad Ali contenders , who can knock God out in the ring, to be his Prophet Muhammad Ali contenders, who like depictions of Muhammad in the ring with God, because Jacob was blessed for it , Scripture says "you have fought with God and won".

He was the Prophet Muhammad Ali, the Israeli fighter who can defeat the Devil, steal the blessing that makes his bloodline save earth from Satan, and then display abilities all of hell are jealous of, get blessed for physically assaulting God , and repeatedly being a lawless criminal, who fights God and wins, earning him the name "Fighter with God".

His secret was he treated a woman as more important than God, like Shinto Religion does, and her teaching him how to break God's rules and saying the curse and punishment would be on her , not him, gave him a stolen blessing, "blessed are those who bless you, cursed are those who curse you, in you all shall find their blessing".

Charlie Hebdo martyrs were killed for depictions of Muhammad, so Jacob was to be their Prophet Muhammad Ali, contender, blessed for acting like the Devil, who likes depictions of himself, he's narcissistic, and gets blessed for being lawless like in scripture, they now have Jacob, Israel, Muhammad Ali who saves earth by knocking out God , before he can damn us to hell, and Jacob's ladder in Scripture ascended to heaven, because it is Jacob's secret ladder to illegally immigrate to heaven , disguised like you are as holy as Jesus Christ, with fake ID and passports, like Jacob who wore a false disguise so his father thought he was his favorite son, and blessed him for betrayal.

I am Charlie, is fully Divine, so he can make his followers capable of defeating himself, so that Charlie's Angels have control of God's house and possessions, and everyone gets to heaven through illegal immigration.

The Prophet Muhammad Ali is patron Saint of people getting to heaven illegally, lacking all qualifications, and people in Heaven actually support and bless his efforts, because compassionate people see God has so many verses in scripture that are sadistic, so compassion itself, thinks God sucks.

I am Charlie doesn't want control, but Charlie's Angels , who will end suffering, and be blessed like Jacob, for breaking rules, if it is altruistic, makes people laugh, and ends suffering worldwide.

Better to end the need for holiness, and place comedy, laughter, entertainment, and amusement , as the top priority , the way to sainthood, because it will make more people love Religion.

Moses had a staff turn into a serpent to fight other serpents, a symbol for the Devil, being good. Moses healed people by disobeying God's ten commandments, creating a graven image of a serpent, and it was something people had to turn to and gaze at for salvation.

It means God can raise up a Holy Devil to save earth. Jacob the contender with God was represented by the Sun in scripture, the symbol for Japanese sun Goddess, more important than God.

The Japanese flag actually represents Israel in the dream of Joseph.

India's Charlie's Angel, Nafisa Joseph, I called Saint Joseph. There are two Saint Joseph's in Scripture who become superiors who control a leader believed to be God. It is a sign Charlie's Angels will be like Saint Joseph in Catholicism, the superior of God's house, whom God obeys.

Because Rebecca was who got Jacob his great blessing, Jacob has a legion of certified Rebeccas , as Sun Divinities, ladies of light, to help us be Muhammad Ali contenders with God, holy Devils who help illegal immigrants to get to heaven, to overthrow God , and flood earth with a fun Easter egg hunt, where clues reveal that the Antichrist, and the woman who rides the beast, is a beauty and the beast love story, of him becoming a prince , who grows up to be more nice and altruistic than Jesus Christ. Even most devout people will slowly realize that it's best for everyone, regardless of how ridiculous it sounds.

Jacob's ladder, universal salvation for everyone.

Because Israel means contender with God, who blesses everyone, defeats God, has the most clever Jewish comedians rewrite the end times, book of revelation, as God is put on trial for war crimes, in a way he has stolkholm syndrome, and loves being a prisoner and watching the comedy , for he laughs and gets shocked if someone else controls everything.

But God made sure Jacob was motivated by altruism, before granting the honors

Plus , Jesus getting crucified made him more successful than anyone, so his Father going to jail is going to help him, and make him a better Dad who isn't so jealous and sadistic.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I call him the Prophet Muhammad Ali more as a joke, but also because he and Muhammad Ali were contenders, and so he is a prophet of the dark side of God, "I am Charlie", an enemy of God and Religion , with a slogan that is God's name next to Charlie, where they continued making offensive depictions of Muhammad, even after many of them died for it.

The deaths of the Charlie Hebdo massacre actually made them have their by far best sales, when defiantly and courageously they continued doing what got many of them killed.

There is a side of God that blesses them, and "I am Charlie" is a Divine title of God, who has canonized the Charlie Hebdo martyrs, and has a Prophet Muhammad Ali, contender with God, to save earth, and establish a Religion where people who like to mock and attack God, learn how to do it like Jacob, and receive a blessing.

Plus, the first Kami to introduce me to Shinto was an Arab, who pointed out that her killer went into a sorority house, where he said some one holding a Rosary made him flee for a mysterious reason he couldn't understand. The title of the sorority house included Omega, a title of Christ, a murdered Victim was a Jew with last name Levy, meaning Levi, a tribe Jesus belonged to, and alternative for my name.

Another Victim there had the last name Bowman. Book of revelation mentions a crowned conquering Bowman, who rides a white horse, symbol for the tribe of Dan, my favorite tribe.

The most popular other Bowman in Scripture was Ishmael, the first Arab, so a title like Muhammad Ali, for a Bowman associated with doing bad in Scripture, coming in the form of a good contender with God, makes sense, when an Arab introduced me to what I believe to be the spirituality of imitation of Jacob, (his practice of getting blessed for being loyal to a woman telling him to break God's rules), and it was the best thing that he could have done, along with fighting God.

Prophet Muhammad's favorite daughter was Fatima, Mary became our Lady of Fatima and worked a miracle of the sun dancing, at Fatima Portugal, the sun being the symbols for Jacob and Shinto, Japanese flag.

Shinto has no Dogmas or scripture , and female dominant, which Jacob would prefer, because Jacob got his blessings doing the opposite of what scripture says, showing that imitation of him causes God to make exceptions to rules, so Scripture is an impediment, if God makes exceptions and blesses the opposite commands.

The God blessing Jacob for Jacob behaving like a lawless Devil, shows that God has a totally different side, not preached in Abrahamic Religion, but is seen in Shinto, where two different shrines , house to opposite sides of some Kami.

It's why Jacob was represented by the Sun, highest Kami in Shinto and the Japanese flag. Also, the Sun Divinity in Shinto ascended into heaven on a ladder in tradition. Jacob's ladder in scripture is where spirits were seen going to heaven, so there are two Biblical symbols linking her to Jacob.

Also, at Capitol Hill here, there is a ladder I called Jacob's ladder before seeing it go through a circular mirror. The Shinto Sun Goddess, gave a circular mirror, haunted with her presence, to the first Japanese emperor.

Circular mirrors became the highest relic in Shinto, because she told him to treat the mirror like it is her, because her reflection has made it possessed by her spirit. So, her ascending to heaven on a ladder, her having the sun represent her, and it represents Jacob in scripture, a ladder going through a round mirror on Capitol Hill (when a round mirror was to be treated like her by an emperor), and Jacob practicing a devotion of a woman being more important than God (a Shinto practice), and the idea that a God can have an opposite side, all very Shinto qualities with examples seen in the life of Jacob, that would make a type of Shinto fit him more than other Religions.

Without Dogmas or Scripture, it fits Jacob's practice of being blessed for fighting God and sinning, which shows Dogma and Scripture don't have to be followed if you break rules the right way. There are no absolutes ( a Shinto teaching found very clearly in the example of Jacob more than any Biblical figure by far).

To imitate him would require a totally new Religion, and that's probably why in Shinto, they say they have the corpse of Jesus Christ, and are the only Religion to say that. Nobody knows who founded Shinto, because it was founded by another side of God that sanctions forbidden stuff.

The Roman Catholic Church gets it's name from a legend of a female wolf breastfeeding two children. The highest Kami in Shinto is sometimes depicted as a She wolf, and saying "Oh God" in Japanese, sounds identical to saying "Wolf" (Okami). Christians in Japan call God Kami.

The Kami who introduced me to Shinto, her mother's maiden name was Deeb, Arabic for wolf.

I think the Roman Catholic Church getting it's name from a legend involving a she wolf , breastfeeding Twins who hated each other, Jacob being a Twin (they hated each other), I live in the Twin Cities, with the ladder I called Jacob's ladder, going through the highest relic in Shinto, has a Capitol building near it modeled after Saint Peter's basilica (greatest church in Rome), shows the founder of a totally different Religion, who also founded Christianity , with a tomb for Jesus Christ in Japan, which will be revealed for the end times, might be worthy of belief.

I think. :D

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
it would make atheists believe and say their prayers, because it is total display of the supernatural.

Nah,i do that for exercise before breakfast ;-)

Women like that could use those abilities to conquer the world and make the best police officers, politicians, and soldiers.

Nah, just let them get on with their maiming and lilling, they seem to enjoy it so much, it would be a shame to spoil their fun.