• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The danger of going outside to pick up the snail mail

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I open the door and are welcomed by a freezing temperatures from HELL ( I don't like cold)

I find that the older I get, the more I don't like cold.

my feet starts to move in a million mph o_O I fling the coffee high in the air my body doing a half backflip in to the air o_O my thoughts go noooooooo not my coffee.....

Lol. That sounds like something one would see in a cartoon or a comedy film. :)

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I saw northern light, which is super cool.
Where I live you dont even see stars.

People showed me things like throwing a cup
of hot water in the air, seeing the big cloud it makes.

But I am really really not made for deep cold!

And sunset 2 hours after sunrise?
Do you live in a big city? I was raised in a big east coast city and we could see stars but with no clarity. Now I live in a more rural setting and can see the beauty of the sky every night.

SA Huguenot

You poor soul. You live in Norway and don't like the cold and snow.:eek:
Yes, but there was a Dutchman, Jan Van Riebeeck, who in 1652 set out to the Southern tip of Africa.
Why, would you ask?
Well one day when he returned from Indonesia to Holland, he noticed a Bill Board on the shore of the Cape of Good hope...
It read.
"This is the promised land and the wisest, and toughest people will enter the country here!"

Poor Seekerofwhitelight's great great grand daddy...could not read!
:D