• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cure for Cancer

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
This just in from Doctor Donald J. Trump (after once again on Fox saying that if you don't test for COVID-19, you won't have any cases):

If you no longer do a biopsy, there will be no more cancer. It's positively GENIUS (and stable, too).

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And if there were no sphygmomometers, there'd be no high blood pressure, which is a comorbidity making COVID more deadly! Throw those nasty things out -- save lives! Listen to Dr. Trump!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I scheduled a covid test to make sure itll actually be safe for me to be around my mom while shes house shopping here.
I'm also excited to get it knowing Trump doesn't want me to.

PruePhillip

This just in from Doctor Donald J. Trump (after once again on Fox saying that if you don't test for COVID-19, you won't have any cases):

If you no longer do a biopsy, there will be no more cancer. It's positively GENIUS (and stable, too).

There's another way of looking at this strange situation.
What kind of opposition is there in America that prompts people to vote for Trump?
Did Trump win the election, or did Clinton lose it?
Trump offends conservative people, he offends a lot of mainstream people too.
So are these voting for him, or against the Democrats?
I have watched this Nancy Pelosy and her strange antics and I wonder if people
don't see her and some of her associates as being Democrat versions of Trump.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you own belief in CODED references, seeing human being males, our brother the thinker invented coding for self human thinking advice.

COVID
DOVID.........….Dovid Name Meaning The meaning of Dovid is “Beloved”.

If you quote ABCD....then you also quote about life being sacrificed as a reasoning.

BC 0 AD……...occult secret meaning in science.

D is said to be Holy as D avi D.

If you say science removes ONE in nuclear fusion/fission of the ground mass of God the stone daily, then it does, then D moves back to C.

C in holy life conditions is a value of 100 years.

Ask why we are dying?

Seems like science practice by human being males was always the answer.

Ask a male why FUEL …..LEUF, should state LIFE, yet it does not....seeing science used ALPHABETALPHABETALPHABETA the alphabet to review their owned coded review of our life as a letter to a Number?

The cure for our life is for science and its machine occult conditions to be stopped, the form of cure that they will not allow, for Satanism is factually owned and taught by humans in human life. It is about human reasoning and owning the want of the given to self in a feeling/human life expression of being more powerful than God itself.....being O stone the ST ONE body.

As all teachings are in fact relevant to humans, their thoughts, their groups and their owned human choices. When human science says I owned the ability to knowingly take the form of God O the planet mass and energy and change it.

Wouldn't think yourself more powerful than the statements human preach about God the planet O in its natural cosmology, and then human life, its owned preacher not even own self advice any more.

So then biologist sciences then tries to re invent spiritual human reasoning with a modern day updated biological reasoning that imposes very similar religious and spiritual ideals, and yet still you ignore them!

Jeremy Griffith - Wikipedia

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's another way of looking at this strange situation.
What kind of opposition is there in America that prompts people to vote for Trump?
Did Trump win the election, or did Clinton lose it?
Trump offends conservative people, he offends a lot of mainstream people too.
So are these voting for him, or against the Democrats?
I have watched this Nancy Pelosy and her strange antics and I wonder if people
don't see her and some of her associates as being Democrat versions of Trump.
Now you're seeing the forest through the trees.

I suppose you could say we collectively deserve that we've gotten to this point in time.