• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cul

chris baron

It's actually 5780 and we're all still here, so you're a bit late.

5780 years since creation.

i read that there was an alternative reckoning of this calendar. that this is the year 5780 is based on the assumption that the israelites were in egypt for 200 yrs but there is another reckoning that states that it was 420 years which would make this the year 6000!!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
7.6 billion people and the world can't support them all , you are wealthy and powerful and know civil uprisings have started over the world . Your own future and power is looking an inevitable loss , your money won't be worth anything !
Yes, I know the world can't support this overpopulation. It will result in a shortage of food and water, and because of overcrowding in certain places there will be an increase in violent crimes. However, as they say, necessity of the mother of invention. It will reach a critical point and then some genius in the world will come up with a novel solution, and the world, because it is desperate, will comply.

Either that, or a worldwide pandemic (i.e. a deadly flu) will wipe out a quarter of the population.

ANEWDAWN

That video shows a guy swinging a bucket at 60RPM. The Earth spins at .00069RPM - about a million times slower. And centrifugal force is all about RPM. Might want to check your math.
That is sciences way to influence people !

I wasn't going to do the Suns path and the very fact that Australia isn't down under but oh well as nobody seems to convinced or that bothered .

images.jpeg

You can see clearly on a world map that the Suns path is from China , across the Middle east and around to the west of america , you can see this by the lighter patches on the map .

Now if the world was Spherical and Australia was down under , Australia wouldn't have sunlight because it would be down under in shadow .

Try it yourselves , shine a flashlight on the top of a football in the dark and observe the under of the football is in darkness .

ANEWDAWN

Hello world fake science !

images (1).jpeg

Did you forget about shadowing and how shadows and curvature work ?

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

... You do realise that cul means *** in french ?

I can't read the OP without cracking up

IndigoChild5559

That is sciences way to influence people !

I wasn't going to do the Suns path and the very fact that Australia isn't down under but oh well as nobody seems to convinced or that bothered .

View attachment 36211

You can see clearly on a world map that the Suns path is from China , across the Middle east and around to the west of america , you can see this by the lighter patches on the map .

Now if the world was Spherical and Australia was down under , Australia wouldn't have sunlight because it would be down under in shadow .

Try it yourselves , shine a flashlight on the top of a football in the dark and observe the under of the football is in darkness .
Wow, such ignorance.

First of all, the sun's path is closer to the equator, crossing it depending on the season, so sometimes the sun is closer to China and sometimes it is closer to Australia. That's why its summer in China when it's winter in Australia, and vice versa.

Australia is called "down under" simply because it is south of the equator. No other reason.

ANEWDAWN

Wow, such ignorance.

First of all, the sun's path is closer to the equator, crossing it depending on the season, so sometimes the sun is closer to China and sometimes it is closer to Australia. That's why its summer in China when it's winter in Australia, and vice versa.

Australia is called "down under" simply because it is south of the equator. No other reason.
No doubt you are a scientific neuro surgeon on mind influences and are attempting to distract . If the Sun were nearer the Equator we would see a different scorch path on the world map . I am in a very good location to watch and observe the Suns movements and I do not observe Australia having light with great magnitude if Australia was down under .

Your influence is futile on me as my mind is free from neurological manipulation !

IndigoChild5559

No doubt you are a scientific neuro surgeon on mind influences and are attempting to distract . If the Sun were nearer the Equator we would see a different scorch path on the world map . I am in a very good location to watch and observe the Suns movements and I do not observe Australia having light with great magnitude if Australia was down under .

Your influence is futile on me as my mind is free from neurological manipulation !
Actually, the places that get the most sunlight are lush rain forests. Not deserts.

IndigoChild5559

You keep answering with videos. Please know that I don't watch your videos. You are using them in place of an answer. If I wanted a video, I'd go to YouTube and run a search. I'm here to talk to you. Try to put things into your own words, and I'll be more than happy to read what you say.

Thanks.

ANEWDAWN

You keep answering with videos. Please know that I don't watch your videos. You are using them in place of an answer. If I wanted a video, I'd go to YouTube and run a search. I'm here to talk to you. Try to put things into your own words, and I'll be more than happy to read what you say.

Thanks.
Do I sense friend or foe , do I sense an outsider or another world , what is machine mechanics !

I am the God of creation , I create and I can destroy and all that you think is worldly is not as it seems .

A soldier joins the army to protect their country , the reality is they are only protecting the powerful of the world . The soldier is then blackmailed with extortion , AWOL will get you shot !

Soldiers of the world , next time you go to war , don't . Shake hands with the enemy soldier who is not really your enemy . Sit down for a coffee and a chat , why fight each other protecting them ?

Your families will die in war why they hide in bunkers , a soldiers worth is no value to them , that is why you get paid such low incomes compared to a celebrity who will be in a bunker .