• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The criminal cases against Trump are advancing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...daniels-hush-money-case-to-grand-jury-report/

Trump's hush money case to Stormy Daniels is being brought up before a New York grand jury to see if there is enough evidence to prosecute him. I am not sure of the exact charges yet. but:

"The Times reported that the case could hinge on prosecutors showing that Trump and his company falsified records to hide the hush money payment from voters in advance of the election."

It appears that the crime that Cohen paid for is finally coming home to roost.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I look forward to voting for President Trump again in 2024. If he becomes ineligible, the Right has another champion in Governor DeSantis, who I would also gladly vote for.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I look forward to voting for President Trump again in 2024. If he becomes ineligible, the Right has another champion in Governor DeSantis, who I would also gladly vote for.
The frightening thing is how so many far right conservatives can admit this in public and not feel embarrassment and shame. The fortunate thing is that there's not enough of these people to elect a Trump or DeSantis in a general election.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
The frightening thing is how so many far right conservatives can admit this in public and not feel embarrassment and shame.

In America, I would see people speak freely about who they intend to vote for, without feeling any shame or embarrassment… regardless if they are Left or Right.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Any lawyers that he will hire will not be complete idiots. They won't allow Trump to testify And Trump sometimes does know when to shut up.
They just need the right prosecutor who can push the right buttons so he can't resist. Make references to his small hands, or something. Say Obama's portrait is larger than his in the White House. That should do it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sure, the lawyers he has picked up to this point have been real winners.
What? Are you saying that there is something wrong with Rudy?

But seriously, none of his lawyers have allowed him to testify yet, and I am very sure that they will not do so in the future. Though I would love it if it happened..

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
What? Are you saying that there is something wrong with Rudy?

But seriously, none of his lawyers have allowed him to testify yet, and I am very sure that they will not do so in the future. Though I would love it if it happened..
He's given testimony in depositions that have not gone well for him. In his rape case he claims the woman isn't his type nor attractive to him, but in a photo he mistook her for his wife Marla Maples.

It's unbelievable that some people want this guy to be president again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He's given testimony in depositions that have not gone well for him. In his rape case he claims the woman isn't his type nor attractive to him, but in a photo he mistook her for his wife Marla Maples.

It's unbelievable that some people want this guy to be president again.
No! He didn't!! Okay I believe you. One thing that does amaze me about Trump is his inability to learn from his failures. Oh please let him testify!!!