• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The court rules against Trumps taxes and finance

Riders

Today the court ruled against trump and his legal team to keep congress from getting his financial records and taxes opened up. It will be a long hard battle sense Trump is fighting this.

So I am sure Republicans don't consider this an upset. But truly it is. There's a paragraph in this link which says there are several independent investigations into Trumps businesses and finances.

I will copy paste it up. I personally don't think that any attempt to lock up Trump or impeach him will work although i maybe surprised. but however as far as his businesses go, I think he is gonna lose a lot of money and some of his businesses which would be good.

Here's the link.

Trump faces uphill battle to keep financial records from Congress after lawyers clash in appeals court

Riders

Here is the copy pasted paragraph.
The lawsuit is the latest salvo in a series of investigations that are continuing into Trump and his businesses in the aftermath of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. That probe ended without a finding that Trump had committed a crime, but federal prosecutors and congressional committees are conducting a variety of separate investigations into the president and his businesses.

I think some of his businesses will be gone before long.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So much for "completely, totally exonerated." Even if Trump gets a second term, the fallout from Mueller's investigation (those numerous other investigations opened up as a result of the Mueller investigation) will follow him throughout.

Shad

Veteran Member
Today the court ruled against trump and his legal team to keep congress from getting his financial records and taxes opened up. It will be a long hard battle sense Trump is fighting this.

So I am sure Republicans don't consider this an upset. But truly it is. There's a paragraph in this link which says there are several independent investigations into Trumps businesses and finances.

I will copy paste it up. I personally don't think that any attempt to lock up Trump or impeach him will work although i maybe surprised. but however as far as his businesses go, I think he is gonna lose a lot of money and some of his businesses which would be good.

Here's the link.

Trump faces uphill battle to keep financial records from Congress after lawyers clash in appeals court

Trump will appeal until it gets to SCOTUS as per Bills not being passed in the Senate being treated as law.

Last edited:

Riders

Trump will appeal until it gets to SCOTUS

The judge and court is saying there is no such.what you really mean is Trump will appeal till it get to POTUS then Oversight will get his taxes .POTUS is not immune to the over site committee and immune to the law no.

Shad

Veteran Member
The judge and court is saying there is no such.

Babble. You are not addressing my point. Judges do not make law. Hence why bills which are not law being used a basis will get tossed out. A judge can not invoke a non-law not passed by the Senate.

what you really mean is Trump will appeal till it get to POTUS then Oversight will get his taxes .

Nope SCOTUS as it is the highest court in the USA.

POTUS is not immune to the over site committee and immune to the law no.

Congress needs probably cause otherwise Trump will just use the DOJ to investigate Dems.

Riders

Babble. You are not addressing my point. Judges do not make law. Hence why bills which are not law being used a basis will get tossed out. A judge can not invoke a non-law not passed by the Senate.

Congress needs probably cause otherwise Trump will just use the DOJ to investigate Dems.

Really really cute. So if your right whats the deal, why are they going to court?If SCOTUS is in charge of everything he would have taken care of this but no but no he has to take it to appeal;s so why? How is it that last time this happened ,you guys told me this time when he goes to court it will be appealed ha! But it didn't happen why should I trust you now, last time you said he would win and he didn't?

BTW the law that says something about SCOTUS being above the law is about to change, Dems will push through and change the law anyways...........

Riders

Babble babble, you said that last time and the court turned him down babble babble!

Shad

Veteran Member
Really really cute. So if your right whats the deal, why are they going to court?

To stop a political based investigation

If SCOTUS is in charge of everything he would have taken care of this but no but no he has to take it to appeal;s so why?

Do you even know what SCOTUS is and how the court system is tiered? Cases do not go to SCOTUS as the first go-to.

How is it that last time this happened ,you guys told me this time when he goes to court it will be appealed ha!

Heard of something called time? He did appeal. This is a different court than the last one.

But it didn't happen why should I trust you now, last time you said he would win and he didn't?

Except it did happen. This is not the same court as the one in May. This case was an appeal to the May case. Try again.

BTW the law that says something about SCOTUS being above the law is about to change, Dems will push through and change the law anyways...........

Do yourself a favour and look up what SCOTUS is.... You have no idea what I am talking about do you? You think SCOTUS is POTUS. Hilarious low info voters do not even know the basic systems of their own government.

This is why democracy fails.... low info voters.

Last edited:

Riders

To stop a political based investigation

Do you even know what SCOTUS is and how the court system is tiered? Cases do not go to SCOTUS as the first go-to.

Heard of something called time? He did appeal. This is a different court than the last one.

Except it did happen. This is not the same court as the one in May. This case was an appeal to the May case. Try again.

Do yourself a favour and look up what SCOTUS is.... You have no idea what I am talking about do you? You think SCOTUS is POTUS. Hilarious low info voters do not even know the basic systems of their own government.

Bottom line he has to go fight it in court. Make it out as positive if you want I don't care. Courts turned him down last time too.

Shad

Veteran Member
Bottom line he has to go fight it in court.

Thanks for telling me what I already said and what evident before May. Two stars. Again look up the purpose of SCOTUS. You are not saying anything HS civics does not teach.

Make it out as positive if you want I don't care. Courts turned him down last time too.

So? SCOTUS is still the highest court in the land. Trump can push it to SCOTUS for a ruling

Riders

Thanks for telling me what I already said and what evident before May. Two stars.

So? SCOTUS is still the highest court in the land. Trump can push it to SCOTUS for a ruling
Fine let him hes still gonna lose.