• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Coming One-World Religion

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The one world religion led by the false prophet will be based on the same premise, becoming so dogmatic about all roads leading to heaven, they will put to death those who do not agree with this.
As a Christian I would have to lay my life down, or die fighting, b/c I would never submit to this.
Noble sentiments, but the many moderns do not believe in God, soul, heaven, hell, judgment and deliverance.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Lol what? All about me is doing what's convenient to avoid as much pain as possible.

*** Mod Edit ***
So a sacrificed human being life, as a human and a human owning speech, thinking and words and science machines, operated by humans, SACRIFICED, attacked irradiated his own man/male life....then quotes and believes Lord Jesus Christ is the Creator of the Heavenly gases...when stone the planet was by volcano.....and the Earth...when God the stone O a planet is a huge mass of historic gases O burning that cooled in spatial pressure and formed stone?

And you do not even think for self...but just use quotes and claim the quotes are real without the self, the individual owning a life, a consciousness, is living as just a self, and owns self rights to ask questions and to challenge?

Being why humans do not just live a spiritual natural human life, true religion on Earth O the stone planet as a God statement....teachings in science that said a Planet of stone is named Earth, and I will call Earth a Creator body because it created its own spirit gases in the Heavens, which own no evolution string theory to any beginning.

Why it was taught in the format of God O the stone being a Creator entity...so that string theorists would be shown to be liars, just as they always were claiming alien, satan then God....that human thinking reasoning?

Just think of one life, human with natural life support on one Planet in one nature in one natural human extended family reasoning......our one spiritual selves, human family....humans, on a planet, one reasoning and one theme....you know one, the terms that science said we owned...One...and yet never taught the truth their own Satanist self, the owner of historic religious ideals....due to science having attacked our life and claimed it sacrifice was to save us from living?

That scientific occult group mentality of coercing the human race? Science...the history science, the reasons science...to have science today arguing against humans who keep saying life is Holy and God is Holy, yet you own machines and formulas to want it to be forcibly converted and changed....just because groups say so.....you know liars and lying!

Last edited by a moderator:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
All the religions coming together as one is a goofy concept, as most have tenets and values that are completely incompatible with one another. Religions can't even agree with themselves, which is why they all have 10,000 variations.
Life isn't a comic book. No superheroes or supervillains are going to show up to follow your cheesy script.

So a sacrificed human being life, as a human and a human owning speech, thinking and words and science machines, operated by humans, SACRIFICED, attacked irradiated his own man/male life....then quotes and believes Lord Jesus Christ is the Creator of the Heavenly gases...when stone the planet was by volcano.....and the Earth...when God the stone O a planet is a huge mass of historic gases O burning that cooled in spatial pressure and formed stone?

And you do not even think for self...but just use quotes and claim the quotes are real without the self, the individual owning a life, a consciousness, is living as just a self, and owns self rights to ask questions and to challenge?

Being why humans do not just live a spiritual natural human life, true religion on Earth O the stone planet as a God statement....teachings in science that said a Planet of stone is named Earth, and I will call Earth a Creator body because it created its own spirit gases in the Heavens, which own no evolution string theory to any beginning.

Why it was taught in the format of God O the stone being a Creator entity...so that string theorists would be shown to be liars, just as they always were claiming alien, satan then God....that human thinking reasoning?

Just think of one life, human with natural life support on one Planet in one nature in one natural human extended family reasoning......our one spiritual selves, human family....humans, on a planet, one reasoning and one theme....you know one, the terms that science said we owned...One...and yet never taught the truth their own Satanist self, the owner of historic religious ideals....due to science having attacked our life and claimed it sacrifice was to save us from living?

That scientific occult group mentality of coercing the human race? Science...the history science, the reasons science...to have science today arguing against humans who keep saying life is Holy and God is Holy, yet you own machines and formulas to want it to be forcibly converted and changed....just because groups say so.....you know liars and lying!

I think the rules say no debating in interfaith discussion, so apparently you should just agree with me ;)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think the rules say no debating in interfaith discussion, so apparently you should just agree with me ;)
If your discussion is the coming One world...we already live on One. So I will debate that information for it is not real.

Religious science, being the stories/themes of creations and themes about what happened to humans in the past on Earth, seeing animals and humans are discussed...and you cannot say an animal exists unless you are a human looking back in themes to say animals before self. So if you were not there as a speaking conscious self...how can you discuss it relative, when your human consciousness is not existing?

Therefore science as the peer group cult mentality....to consider self special and notified of agreement of information to be in the group acceptance, and then equate anyone not in your group of less conditions. Is a cult mentality, even if you quote, but I own lots and lots of things and own riches.

Still does not make you correct..for life on Earth is first origin to each species, natural and in NATURAL ORDER.

Machines are not involved in any NATURAL ORDER, no matter how much coercing you use...words and stories and themes and theories....it is coercion itself.

ST ONE….was a male science argument against male scientists.

Which is a spiritual brotherhood against the occultist fact of human history on Planet Earth.

ONE...one world is God, the stone O body. That said historically as a science quote cosmological. O God was a ball of hot burning gas mass, by a huge amount of mass. Space existed, empty. Empty space owns the cold presence, non burning...and also pressure.

Pressure applied to mass burning, causes it to convert its mass...and as it burns, more and more space opens....so more and more pressure forces the gases to convert....how God the fallen eternal angel became stone, after visiting HELL by a male HE human reviewed cosmological science description about ONE WORLD...the world/planet God...the stone.

Why he says S AIN T....ST short version ONE.

AIN in science says spatial zero 0 cold...the once living angelic spirit....light gas burning died...went cold and dark and then became entombed as stone.

Exactly how the science status of stone/GOD O planet Earth was spiritually science stated...against occult SUN UFO o radiation mass conversion/attack of stone. The Destroyer mentality.

Science AI minds discuss the coming of the One or World of God by UFO metal mass, cold atmospheric gases, burnt atmospheric gas unnatural illuminated mass and a fake stone theme that claims and God is not yet physically apparent, or returned.

When clouds, where the spirit image of MAN, as Jesus is seen, in new cloud amassing that took our water mass off the ground to cool God Earth stone irradiating releasing mass.....took x 2 quantities of it.

What was above our head protecting us from being irradiated, and what was on and in the ground stone mass, which is a huge water body actually historically.

The flooded Earth mass, put a huge amount of water into the opened sealed irradiated stone in the SUN attack to shut it/seal it. Hence for stone to disappear in fusion....a huge historic water mass is also removed...what is NOT SEEN, yet it is removed.

Then stone beneath our feet collapses because the fusion becomes brittle.

The new CLOUD amassing is how the IMAGE OF MAN is put into the clouds, as the cloud removed our water mass, our ground oxygen and our natural light and microbial population that we use inside of our bio life bodies. How the image gets put into the cloud mass, as Nature also proves...as all bodies get attacked in the same ground irradiation event.

It is why our minds get affected by the cloud imaged feed back and our owned losses in water mass that were once life owned....so we believed we could fly, we also believed that we had been sacrificed, we also believed that the UFO had abducted us.

And never did any human in a UFO even ever claim that they were boarding the ARK OF NOAH....did they!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Revelation 13:11‭-‬15 KJV

-2nd Beast/False Prophet is wolf in sheep's clothing
-False Prophet forces everyone to worship Antichrist (political leader)
-Performs false miracles through witchcraft to deceive
-Puts to death all who refuse

1) Would you join a one-world religion that accepts all religions as equal and removes religious exclusivness, if this is the result?

2) If this comes to pass as the Bible prophesies, will it effect your belief in Scripture being true?

3) What are you most likely to do if this occurs in your lifetime?
There is never going to be one religion is the world. Humanity just isn't wired that way. So... relax.