• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Coming One-World Religion

cataway

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Revelation 13:11‭-‬15 KJV

-2nd Beast/False Prophet is wolf in sheep's clothing
-False Prophet forces everyone to worship Antichrist (political leader)
-Performs false miracles through witchcraft to deceive
-Puts to death all who refuse

1) Would you join a one-world religion that accepts all religions as equal and removes religious exclusivness, if this is the result?

2) If this comes to pass as the Bible prophesies, will it effect your belief in Scripture being true?

3) What are you most likely to do if this occurs in your lifetime?
Revelation 13:11‭-‬15 KJV is not about religion

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

1) Would you join a one-world religion that accepts all religions as equal and removes religious exclusivness, if this is the result?

2) If this comes to pass as the Bible prophesies, will it effect your belief in Scripture being true?

What people choose to believe in is their right. But I believe our attitude towards each other should be one of tolerance and equal acceptance of all people believer or not.

We should try and be free from prejudice and accept others as they are without judging.

danieldemol

Premium Member
As others have pointed out, due to the natural diversity within humanity there will never be 1 world religion.

That being said it is ironic that you consider a religion that accepts all religions as equal and removes exclusiveness as the one most likely to kill those who don’t worship it considering that Communism, Nazism, Islam and Christianity were historically exclusive non-pluralistic religions/ideologies and these were the biggest four perpetrators of killing non believers in their ideology.

No, because the Bible contains other known false prophecies, so as surprised as I would be if it did come to pass I would still be compelled to consider it a lucky guess.

Oppose it if it starts killing non-believers because that is tyranny.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I would not join a religion, period.

(religions are faith based and I don't do "faith")

I can't imagine such a thing coming to pass in any real way.
Secondly, such things coming to pass wouldn't actually change anything to all other problems with scriptures.

No clue. This is a bit like asking you what you will most likely do when Ragnarook happens.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
We should try and be free from prejudice and accept others as they are without judging.
Also we should not slight the belief of others and try to prove without evidence that our position is the best of all, just because somebody wrote a million pages of self-eulogizing clap-trap.
(religions are faith based and I don't do "faith")
There are religions which do not do 'faith'.

Last edited:
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬15 KJV

Lots of good feedback. Jesus and the Bible make exclusive claims about how to go to Heaven. As interfaithism becomes more tolerate of many roads leading to God, it becomes more intolerant of only one road.

The one world religion led by the false prophet will be based on the same premise, becoming so dogmatic about all roads leading to heaven, they will put to death those who do not agree with this.

As a Christian I would have to lay my life down, or die fighting, b/c I would never submit to this.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

i think you're confused. christianity is trying its damndest to evangelize everyone into anthropolatry.

the hindus have been accepting of all kinds of belief systems for centuries and the world hasn't imploded

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Because in times past, sometimes a person would be faced with the choice of 'recant your faith or we will kill your children.

Would you let them take your children's lives rather than recant?
and then you got the other ruse of conditioning pavolov's rice christians

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬15 KJV
Lots of good feedback. Jesus and the Bible make exclusive claims about how to go to Heaven. As interfaithism becomes more tolerate of many roads leading to God, it becomes more intolerant of only one road.
The one world religion led by the false prophet will be based on the same premise, becoming so dogmatic about all roads leading to heaven, they will put to death those who do not agree with this. As a Christian I would have to lay my life down, or die fighting, b/c I would never submit to this.

I find Jesus made exclusive claims about how to stay on Earth such as Jesus' reference to Psalm 37:9-11about the humble meek inheriting the Earth.
People who died before Jesus' died were Not offered Heaven - John 3:13
This is why Acts 2:34 informs us that even King David did Not ascend, nor did John the Baptist - Matthew 11:11.
Adam and Eve were Not offered Heaven but the opportunity to live forever on Earth.
Only people like those of Luke 22:28-30 are offered Heaven. They are like the holy ones or saints of Daniel 7:18.
They have that first or earlier resurrection to Heaven as per Revelation 20:6; Revelation 5:9-10; Revelation 2:10.
Those called to live forever on Earth have a 'later' resurrection.
This is why the ' future tense ' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection...
So, Matthew 7:13-14 does Not mention Heaven, but mentions ' life '. Many just assume life in Heaven.
The people of Matthew 7:15-16 are the composite ' man of sin ', the ' son of perdition/destruction '
They are the false prophet clergy class who seat themselves in the ' temple ' ( houses of worship ) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:2-8

Instead of one world religion the powers that be will surprisingly turn on the religious world - 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.
Jesus then as King of God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) and ( Not with any Christians fighting ) but with angelic armies to do the fighting. Revelation 19:14-16.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Because in times past, sometimes a person would be faced with the choice of 'recant your faith or we will kill your children. Would you let them take your children's lives rather than recant?

In Scripture we have the account about how Abraham and son Isaac were willing to give up Isaac's life because of belief in the resurrection.
Not some heavenly spirit resurrection, but being restored back to healthy physical life on Earth.- Genesis 22:5

God did Not recant when his Son's life was taken.
If you were wrongly arrested in a foreign country and being sentenced to be executed, but the king of that country decides to behead his own son in your place and lets you go free how would you feel ___________

Wandering Monk

In Scripture we have the account about how Abraham and son Isaac were willing to give up Isaac's life because of belief in the resurrection.
Not some heavenly spirit resurrection, but being restored back to healthy physical life on Earth.- Genesis 22:5

God did Not recant when his Son's life was taken.
If you were wrongly arrested in a foreign country and being sentenced to be executed, but the king of that country decides to behead his own son in your place and lets you go free how would you feel ___________

I would say the king has a ****ed up sense of justice.