• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Comeback Thread

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
I love it when bands come back and do great. My pleasure is only out done by my disappointment when a great band comes back and sucks. So IYHO what are the best comebacks? Worst?

Greatest: Kiss
I'm not even a big Kiss fan but when they took the make up off they were reinvented. But then again can it really be called a comeback?

Worst: Queensryche
One of the best 90's prog bands. Operation Mindcrime is one of my favorite concept albums but when they came back with OMC II it was just sad.

I am very excited because Candlebox is back with a new album due out July 22! The new song sounds great.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I remember being a fan of Green Day back in college, and played my CD "Dookie" quite a bit. Their comeback CD "American Idiot" just HAS to rank up there as one of the best, imo.

And a little less known band from the '80s, Simply Red, came back better than before.

Worst comeback? Sorry, Michael Jackson. I loved loved LOVED you in your "Thriller" days, but your "Invincible" release was just.......well, terrible.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
One of my personal favorites was James Taylor's come back CD October Road. I would not have thought he could still be as good as before but the first time I heard the CD I nearly wept.