• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Collective Messiah - Isaiah 53

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
But Jews are our friends
5:51 O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
Very negative fellow you are,
Not in the slightest; personally always trying to help people understand their religious texts better.
No, they refused the Romans religion
The prophets like Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc, were already saying the Jews refused correction, well before the Roman Empire....

Correcting someone isn't saying their religion is false; it is only ego's assumptions, that prevents recognizing the help. :innocent:

Ben Avraham

Are you saying the Gospels were not written by Jews? Another question, are you saying the intended readers of the Gospels are not Jews?

About the claimed authors of the NT, not a single one was a Jew. They were all Hellenists former disciples of Paul. Regarding the second question, I have never said that the readers of the NT are not Jews until any of them takes the
decision to become a Christian. Just for being a reader, does not make of one a Christian. I am quite a reader of the
NT because I like to work with Christians. Nevertheless, the more I read the NT, the more Jewish I become.