• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Collective Messiah - Isaiah 53

Tumah

Veteran Member
Yes, Palestine, such a rightfully British land. Lol.

Did they own their homes, the ones they were forcefully removed from by an invading army?

There is no justification for the Israeli invasion and annexation of Palestine.

Very simple concept.
Yes, rightfully. When the Ottoman Empire fell apart, the British were given control of the area.So if you don't mean giving it back to the British, perhaps you mean giving it back to the Ottomans?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Do you know what invasion means?

Occupation, annexation?
Yes, I know what all those words mean. But their usage here is unclear.

That's what Israel is, occupied Palestine. Annexed almost completely.
So you're saying Israel was annexed to nothing because the whole thing is one big annexation?

I don't think you're clear on what annexation means.

SethZaddik

It's not like the Palestinians just said here, take over our country and oppress us.

Though I am never surprised at the rationale of people who think stealing countries is OK.

They deny it was a country just so they don't have to compute the amount of evil involved in stealing it.

Basically deny, deny, deny.

Because the other option is to admit that it was invaded and almost entirely annexed.

And that would be the ugly truth monster. Oh, no!!!

Billions of people know what a handful deny, that handful is the problem.

SethZaddik

Muslims are in the US Army and some are fighting ISIS right now as we speak, they are called good Muslims. Iraqis, not the US soldiers who are not involved on the ground.

But they are good.

So was Palestine to the pre war Jews of Palestine.

Every Muslim is bad, I am just clueless and everyone is right about this who takes Israel's side.

That's how it is.

Sorry, I don't approve of land theft.

Do you.

rosends

You kind of made it about Islam, I reacted to it.

Let me get this right.

You can say whatever, I can't tell you it's not the topic though you brought it up, but I do it and you can tell me it's not the topic?

Your a damn hypocrite. Salaam.
Can you show me where I made it about Islam? I'll wait.

roger1440

I do stuff
How about Jesus, what do we have to classify him as at least a Messianic leader?
No. The message of the canonical gospels is that Jesus is Israel. All the gospels including the non-canonical gospels work along those same lines. Jesus doesn’t reveal the divine, he is the divine revealed. The gospels do this by implementing a sort of anthropomorphism. They were not meant to replace Jewish scripture. They are a sort of commentary on Jewish scripture. All known gospels are unique in that they do not fall within any known type of literature of that period. Each of the canonical gospels takes the entire Torah and condenses it into a very short story.

Anthropomorphism - Wikipedia

Ben Avraham

No. The message of the canonical gospels is that Jesus is Israel. All the gospels including the non-canonical gospels work along those same lines. Jesus doesn’t reveal the divine, he is the divine revealed. The gospels do this by implementing a sort of anthropomorphism. They were not meant to replace Jewish scripture. They are a sort of commentary on Jewish scripture. All known gospels are unique in that they do not fall within any known type of literature of that period. Each of the canonical gospels takes the entire Torah and condenses it into a very short story. Anthropomorphism - Wikipedia

The message that Jesus is Israel is called by definition, Replacement Theology which also by definition is no different from vandalism of Judaism with the things of Christianity. The rest of the post is simply a statement of idolatry. The message of the gospels cannot be identified as a commentary of the Tanach but rather a plagiarism of it. If the dead could be aware of what is going on on the upper part of the earth, Jesus would turn in the grave.

roger1440

I do stuff
The message that Jesus is Israel is called by definition, Replacement Theology which also by definition is no different from vandalism of Judaism with the things of Christianity. The rest of the post is simply a statement of idolatry. The message of the gospels cannot be identified as a commentary of the Tanach but rather a plagiarism of it. If the dead could be aware of what is going on on the upper part of the earth, Jesus would turn in the grave.
Replacement Theology? Replacing it with what, Judaism? That’s where the Gospels belong, within Judaism.

SethZaddik

Yes, rightfully. When the Ottoman Empire fell apart, the British were given control of the area.So if you don't mean giving it back to the British, perhaps you mean giving it back to the Ottomans?

"Rightfully"

I don't think taking is giving OR rightfully so, owning a land you have no connection to whatsoever save the promise made before the war even began to Rothschild's agents.

The British claimed it as a spoil of war, and other Muslim nations who all rid themselves of colonial dominance leaving.... Palestine the one Arab land not returned to its rightful owners.

Given is about the LAST, no, THE LAST, word I would use to describe how Britain came into possession of Palestine. It's a well known conspiracy going back to WWI.

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

Replacement Theology? Replacing it with what, Judaism? That’s where the Gospels belong, within Judaism.

Replacement Theology is the attempt to replace Judaism or the Tanach with Christianity or the NT. Your statement that the Christian gospel belongs with Judaism is an evidence that you are quite unaware of both, the Tanach and the NT. The NT is in tune with Hellenism. If you read Mat. 1:18 you will probably understand the Hellenistic promotion of the Greek myth of the demigod by using a Jew to enhance that promotion.

SethZaddik

Replacement Theology is the attempt to replace Judaism or the Tanach with Christianity or the NT. Your statement that the Christian gospel belongs with Judaism is an evidence that you are quite unaware of both, the Tanach and the NT. The NT is in tune with Hellenism. If you read Mat. 1:18 you will probably understand the Hellenistic promotion of the Greek myth of the demigod by using a Jew to enhance that promotion.

I sympathize with you, Ben A., Christians force their beliefs down other's throats, but you should just tell them, you have your NT, we have our Talmud, Zohar and more literature than you know about or ever will read in your life."

So we, Jews, fellow "People of the Book" whom you can't let live without forcing upon us what we rejected for our reasons which were valid to us, and are valid today, have no use for the crappy religion s of the false apostle Paul.

Is what I would say if I were not Muslim but Jewish.

Regardless, I sympathize, they do it to us and we don't even reject Jesus PBUH!!!

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
we have our Talmud, Zohar and more literature than you know about or ever will read in your life."
Wait so the Quran warns us not to trust the Jews, as they've made up lots of false texts; you then quote the false texts to say we're allies? :oops:

The prophets indicate the Gentiles will appeal to the Jews, as they've refused God's messengers. :innocent:

roger1440

I do stuff
Are you saying the Gospels were not written by Jews? Another question, are you saying the intended readers of the Gospels are not Jews?

SethZaddik

Wait so the Quran warns us not to trust the Jews, as they've made up lots of false texts; you then quote the false texts to say we're allies? :oops:

The prophets indicate the Gentiles will appeal to the Jews, as they've refused God's messengers. :innocent:
I don't know about any of THAT.

But Jews are our friends, fellow, "People of the Book", I defend anyone who is being told that their religion is false so plan on hearing from me quite a bit if that is your attitude.

I didn't quote ANY false texts, I don't even think I quoted anything.

"Fake texts" sounds like an excuse to not have to read something although if you have never read the Zohar or Talmud you are just a liar calling something something you have not read "fake" with no real knowledge of the contents, just snippets you can use to demean anyone who thinks differently than you.

Last edited:

SethZaddik

The Qur'an might tell YOU not to trust Jews.

It tells me they "Have nothing to fear or no reason to grieve on Judgement Day" and that we will be TOGETHER in PARADISE/Heaven.

Very negative fellow you are, is it the beard that is irritating you?

SethZaddik

No, they refused the Romans religion because the Romans persecuted them as harshly as... Hitler.