• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cities That Need A Warning Label

Ellen Brown

This is from BBC. Link at the end.

I spent a week in Israel, in many of the sites famous to Christians. Sadly we did not get to Al Aqsa.

I think that the disciples built really bad boats because the Sea of Galilee is not so big. How can there be big waves? We did not get to Jericho because they were apparently tired of Christians. The Dead sea was very odd to swim. I was baptized for the fifth time in the Jordan River. We did all the touristy stuff in Jerusalem. We got yelled at by some very angry Jews. (Hasidic ?) We did Masada, how sad. The Museum of Shoes broke my heart.

At that time in my life, I felt that God would never really love me, so why would he be interested enough to ... ?

That so many people are affected is confusing to me.

The cities that need a warning label?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm now rather curious as to which religions suffers the most psychosis.

I tend to suspect the Catholics given how they go absolutely crazy over apparitions and mysticism, are especially vulnerable.

Sometimes belief gets to be so strong things just start to have a life of their own to a point where a person can lose their marbles and open themselves up to just about anything.

The Paris thing kind of reminded me about my own delusions about India as being a spiritual superpower of the world. I got a pretty fair brain welt as a result although I can just barely imagine something like that being multiplied 50 fold or a hundred fold and the effect it can have on a person.