• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Church of Stan

ScottySatan

A lot of people do worship the biblesatan. Amazingly, some of them aren't children.

When most of them come online and type messages, they say they want to become a "preist" in the "Church of Stan". I propose we make this thread an unofficial DIR for Stanism.

-Hail Stanley!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The only thing I can say about those who actually worship the biblical Satan is...umm...:biglaugh:

Last edited:

jasonwill2

The only thing I can say about those who actually worship the biblical Satan is...umm...:biglaugh:
Who would be crazy enough to worship the Biblical version of Satan? That would be very scary believing that your pretty much going to hell.

Though there is a small minority who believes the basic cosmology of Heaven and Hell, and that Yahweh is Creator. The part they disagree on is that they think Satan rebelled against injustice and corruption on Yahweh's part, making Satan a good guy and Yahweh just an abusive creator.

Though in terms of people worshiping Satan explicitly as the Christian Bible portrays him, I must :biglaugh: