• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Church: Jesus Christ is Lord Baldur

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
When Scandinavia and the Church were negotiating the expansion of
Catholicism the Church told the people of Scandinavia the sacrificed`
Jesus Christ was their God Baldur, the slain Son of The All Father. I recently
was reassured by the High One that this was true and not a lie orchestrated
by the Church.

This also means he was released from Hel, born and later crucified. The
mercy of the All Father has been immense. This is who Christ was
communicating with and was arranging Israel to become polytheist again.

I am uncertain of the Lord plans besides trying to live happily. The holy ghost
is Lord Baldur and many blasphemies are forgiven by the Lord of Justice.

Not many blaspheme the Holy Ghost.

I can do little to prove this besides reassure you this is what I have been told
by the High One, kindly, because I thought it was a lie.

hWmtHRw.jpg

agorman

Premium Member
Hey TDz86 you shared your UPG, now I'm going to share mine, let's see how trustable it is for other forum members.

I once saw while in a trance how Odin came to my room, got down from Sleipnir, put a terrified and crying Jesus a crown of thorns (which Jesus hates), dragged Jesus out of my room and then threw him off a cliff to fall in a river (no nearby cliffs, but hey, that was in the Astral plane!). Jesus didn't die after that, but went away crying. I suppose that was the beginning of the end of Christian influence in my life!

I also received the transmission from Egyptian gods that Jesus is really just an appearance of Horus invented by the Church (but Horus sometimes appears as Jesus anyway to people who are not used to Egyptian countenances). Seems Zeitgeist people is not very wrong after all.

Unfortunately my experience with Christianity and Horus is that the Sun God, however you call him (Jesus, Horus, Baldur?, etc.) doesn't like us humans to get too powerful. Even if he wants us to progress spiritually, it will be under his terms and conditions and just to do what HE pleases, not to give you the freedom of doing what YOU please. He wants to remain the boss. So e.g. healing priests use the power of Jesus to heal, NOT their own power. They become just a tool; not free and powerful individuals. So, no thanks, I don't like being a puppet.

I think Jesus surely needs to be limited by his father to avoid becoming a control freak. I understand ruling the whole Solar System must be no easy task. But I still want my freedom; even if he'd want to oblige me to accomplish a good mission.

Remember Jesus can be very insisting on making you following him in any way available. Especially if you've been baptized in the current or previous incarnations. That's a sort of a pact with him.

BTW the left, black turning swastika is a great symbol against the envoyees of Jesus (angels); it absorbs their energy. Too bad you could be considered a neonazi by wearing it. I just left it on my altar. I wonder if so many Jews were killed because they didn't have the protection of angels who ran away from the mere sight of the swastikas present everywhere at the time. The power of symbols in the wrong hands.

Anyway mind you I'm not assuring that what I received is the absolute truth of course; they're just my UPG's. But please worry to protect yourself before receiving any information; it's basic advice. e.g. If you see Odin, ask him his name anyway. If he can't tell you his name, banish him at once.

EyeofOdin

I feel that when people have experiences with Jesus, they're just calling it Jesus, The Holy Ghost or God because they're so disconnected from the polytheistic faiths that they don't know what else to call it.

I think it's also worth noting that Jesus has many similarities to Thor, Baldr, Odin and Heimdall. God also has many similarities to Tyr, Odin, Borr and Buri. The Holy Spirit has many similarities with Odin, Heimdall and even Loki.

While being raised in a Christian household, I had the belief that the many pantheons were either aspects of God or a manifestation of an angel.

Whiterain

Daaaaaaaaamn... If I forgot about this. I am sorry, damn if I would of got an email. I went away for centuries ****** off. @_@

Yes, that's what my experience was.. Jesus telling me he was Baldur.

I thought the Church even used the sacred son myths to expand Catholicism.
I lead a discussion elsewhere and numerous people didn't believe it was the truth.

Catholicism is incomplete and so many honorable and noble people bleed and died
for it. I pray that the Church can make this add up in facts in the end without it
just being let go in some attempt to pacify the situation.

But Odin... That's my Lord and he hath not steered me wrong and I go against his
magnificent advice with my oats, like a moron.

Last edited:

Whiterain

I wanted to reform this post but I can't go back and edit it.

This was a dream I had, I'm not often convinced through dreams.

I don't know if it's fact, obviosly. I've asked in various area's what they
though and the answers were an overwhelming no they do not accept
Jesus as Baldur or were Atheist, of course.

A lot of Scandinavians seem to have a real personal problem with Jesus.

nhNywQe.jpg

Jesus told me he was Baldur in a dream, just a dream, nothing more. Dismissing it is easy enough but it
continues to interest me, bother me.

Scandinavians really do not seem to like the idea at all, that was pretty clear.

It's pretty outrageous. Fuels a great fire.

Last edited:

EyeofOdin

I wanted to reform this post but I can't go back and edit it.

This was a dream I had, I'm not often convinced through dreams.

I don't know if it's fact, obviosly. I've asked in various area's what they
though and the answers were an overwhelming no they do not accept
Jesus as Baldur or were Atheist, of course.

A lot of Scandinavians seem to have a real personal problem with Jesus.

nhNywQe.jpg

Jesus told me he was Baldur in a dream, just a dream, nothing more. Dismissing it is easy enough but it
continues to interest me, bother me.

Scandinavians really do not seem to like the idea at all, that was pretty clear.

It's pretty outrageous. Fuels a great fire.

When talking about transcultural syncretism, I absolutely believe that it's possible a group divinities had interacted with people regardless of linguistic, cultural or ethnic origin and those different peoples had given the deity titles and symbols which were relevant to the language and culture of the people in question.

An example being that a divinity which was associated with strength, protection, fertility and was known for being a no-bullcrap deity could have been given by the Germanic tribes the name Thor or Thunar, the symbol of lightning because they viewed it as a symbol of power, and was given the symbol of the warhammer because of its phallic shape and the fact that it's a blunt-force weapon. Perfect for a war god who's not afraid to get dirty. While these people are developing these ideas, the people in India were giving the same deity the name Indra from their language and while they also associate this deity with storms for the same reason, they make this god's fertility symbol an elephant. Reasoning is simple. The Vedic people were around elephants, and their culture can absorb its symbolism. Elephants weren't significant to Vikings and Teutons, so they couldn't associate them with the thunder god. I would think that Abrahamic divinities wouldn't be excluded from this spiritual theory.

Different names, different symbols, different cultures, different ethnic origins, same deity, still hard polytheism.

At the same time, while people are saying which belief about the gods is blasphemy, whether it be soft polytheism or hard, I feel what's most insulting to the gods is to arrogantly assume that one knows for sure the true nature of the gods, as if one is in on this secret that only he or she has been smart enough to figure out or has been favored by the gods and been told what's really going down in the cosmos, because unless gods and/or goddesses descend in a physical manifestation and explicitly explain their true nature, nobody actually knows. We may be confident that they exist through UPG, but not how. You can't really use UPG to answer that.

Last edited:

Whiterain

When talking about transcultural syncretism, I absolutely believe that it's possible a group divinities had interacted with people regardless of linguistic, cultural or ethnic origin and those different peoples had given the deity titles and symbols which were relevant to the language and culture of the people in question.

An example being that a divinity which was associated with strength, protection, fertility and was known for being a no-bullcrap deity could have been given by the Germanic tribes the name Thor or Thunar, the symbol of lightning because they viewed it as a symbol of power, and was given the symbol of the warhammer because of its phallic shape and the fact that it's a blunt-force weapon. Perfect for a war god who's not afraid to get dirty. While these people are developing these ideas, the people in India were giving the same deity the name Indra from their language and while they also associate this deity with storms for the same reason, they make this god's fertility symbol an elephant. Reasoning is simple. The Vedic people were around elephants, and their culture can absorb its symbolism. Elephants weren't significant to Vikings and Teutons, so they couldn't associate them with the thunder god. I would think that Abrahamic divinities wouldn't be excluded from this spiritual theory.

Different names, different symbols, different cultures, different ethnic origins, same deity, still hard polytheism.

At the same time, while people are saying which belief about the gods is blasphemy, whether it be soft polytheism or hard, I feel what's most insulting to the gods is to arrogantly assume that one knows for sure the true nature of the gods, as if one is in on this secret that only he or she has been smart enough to figure out or has been favored by the gods and been told what's really going down in the cosmos, because unless gods and/or goddesses descend in a physical manifestation and explicitly explain their true nature, nobody actually knows. We may be confident that they exist through UPG, but not how. You can't really use UPG to answer that.

Thanks, I thought it sounded totally absurd, preposterous, then I found out
it had been mentioned before that Jesus was Baldur, yet people rarely
believe that it was Baldur, reborn.

It's just difficult to accept, of course.

I was asking in a "Norse" forum and the usual reply was "GTFO" or they
assumed I was having a laugh, which I was.

I hope Jesus wasn't Baldur reborn, that makes it all even more heinously
cruel with all the killing that happened.. Society is trying to get somewhere
with killing over spiritual and religious beliefs.

Thanks.

Michael Gowland

Nearly five years old now, so perhaps not still of interest to you. Still I found your post looking for something on Baldr and Jesus, to present a very similar view to that in your dream, only from a somewhat more Christian perceptive, in a FB post I was writting: Michael Gowland

Holdasown

Snorrison was a Christian. He tried to make some myths more Christian like. The Norse myths have to be taken with a grain of salt because of this.