• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Chicken and the Egg

The chicken and the egg in relation to the human baby has never been explained by athiests. athiests always try to evade this point by relying on evolution. They cant explain it and refuse to open their minds on the subject.
The chicken and the egg is explained by the fact that there is a Creator....GOD. God created the first human baby and nurtured it. Why do athiests find this so hard to understand. THeyre afraid to admit the truth.
Sure the cause of athiesm is futile. Its just a bunch of people who like to think their cause shows theyre more intelligent(low self esteem). Arrogance gets you nowhere in life; its just ignorance stilted.

Noaidi

slow walker
The chicken and the egg in relation to the human baby has never been explained by athiests. athiests always try to evade this point by relying on evolution. They cant explain it and refuse to open their minds on the subject.
The chicken and the egg is explained by the fact that there is a Creator....GOD. God created the first human baby and nurtured it. Why do athiests find this so hard to understand. THeyre afraid to admit the truth.
Sure the cause of athiesm is futile. Its just a bunch of people who like to think their cause shows theyre more intelligent(low self esteem). Arrogance gets you nowhere in life; its just ignorance stilted.

I think you are trying to stir things a little. The chicken-egg situation was discussed on another thread. And it's not atheists that should provide you with an answer - it should be biologists (some of whom may be atheists. But not all - I recall Painted Wolf giving you an answer and she's not an atheist).
Your post supposes that your god exists as a fact - perhaps you need to verify that before we start debating (again) about chicken and eggs.

I think you are trying to stir things a little. The chicken-egg situation was discussed on another thread. And it's not atheists that should provide you with an answer - it should be biologists (some of whom may be atheists. But not all - I recall Painted Wolf giving you an answer and she's not an atheist).
Your post supposes that your god exists as a fact - perhaps you need to verify that before we start debating (again) about chicken and eggs.
Thank you for being honest. Athiests cant provide an answer.

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
So I googled "evolution of amnion" to look get a better idea of the history and origin of amniotic eggs. Here's an interesting article. Page 412 actually contains a header about how the transition from non amniotic amphibian eggs to amniotic lizard eggs occured through losing the water permeability of skin that amphibians have. So there's the answer to how eggs evolved, with no question dodging. Let me know if you have any other questions about the nature of evolution, I'll do my best to answer them. :)

One thing I feel bears repeating is that evolutionary theory makes no statements about the existence of god. Many of the people here who accept evolutionary theory are, themselves, theists.

@noaidi, the chicken/egg dilemma was raised in several other threads by Gateway here.

So I googled "evolution of amnion" to look get a better idea of the history and origin of amniotic eggs. Here's an interesting article. Page 412 actually contains a header about how the transition from non amniotic amphibian eggs to amniotic lizard eggs occured through losing the water permeability of skin that amphibians have. So there's the answer to how eggs evolved, with no question dodging. Let me know if you have any other questions about the nature of evolution, I'll do my best to answer them. :)

One thing I feel bears repeating is that evolutionary theory makes no statements about the existence of god. Many of the people here who accept evolutionary theory are, themselves, theists.

@noaidi, the chicken/egg dilemma was raised in several other threads by Gateway here.
Now, to start trying to say that that explains it is mistaken....thats all that needs to be said!

Noaidi

slow walker
What evidence are you looking for and what will you accept? It seems that you have made your mind up already.

A

angellous_evangellous

Perhaps you should meditate on that before you insult someone else's intelligence.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Yep! Like me (or do panentheists count as theists?). But I believe in atheistic evolution anyway, lol.

Gateway, first off, welcome to RF. Second of all, think about what you've said:

Some people can't explain why humans are developed in an "egg" or where the history of this comes from. Therefore, we were created and nurtured by a God. That doesn't make sense.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
ROFL.

God is thrown back on his couch having just put some credit in your account thinking "Now that's ****** them"

Yep! Like me (or do panentheists count as theists?). But I believe in atheistic evolution anyway, lol.

Gateway, first off, welcome to RF. Second of all, think about what you've said:

Some people can't explain why humans are developed in an "egg" or where the history of this comes from. Therefore, we were created and nurtured by a God. That doesn't make sense.
I didnt say that! I never mentioned that at all!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I didnt say that! I never mentioned that at all!
Are you sure? It appears like that from your first post.

The chicken and the egg in relation to the human baby has never been explained by athiests. ....<<removed for space and clarification>>.... The chicken and the egg is explained by the fact that there is a Creator....GOD. God created the first human baby and nurtured it.

If I have misunderstood you, I apologize and ask that you clarify what you are trying to say.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Who? What God?

created the first human baby
How? With what? With evolution? Ex nihilo magicked into existence? From clay? From a test tube?

How do you even know was God? How do you know it wasn't an alien?

and nurtured it
How? God is not physical.

.....its as simple as that
Not really.

What makes your creationist, literalistic interpretation right of scripture, for example? Why not someone else's literalistic interpretation?