• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, & Friedrich Nietzsche Resource Thread

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, and Friedrich Nietzsche are three important thinkers to the Western Left Hand Path. This thread is dedicated to resources, quotes, and other stuff about them.

Spotify is an excellent resource for Joseph Campbell Lectures. They have over 45 hours (quick guesstimate) worth of his lectures, and are adding more on a somewhat regular basis!

Spotify Artist Link for Joseph Campbell

They also have some stuff from Jung and Nietzsche, there, as well, but not as much as they have for Joseph Campbell.

AnnaCzereda

Oh dear. I can't find any resourceful link about Jung. Not the one that would satisfy me. But years ago I was mad about buying his books in a local bookstore. I bought over twenty of them, written by Jung himself, and a couple of books about Jung. I remember paying quite a lot for them because the number of published books was limited so they were a bit expensive. But it was worth it. It's better to order the printed books. Jung was very insightful. As for the other two, bleh.

Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, and Friedrich Nietzsche are three important thinkers to the Western Left Hand Path. This thread is dedicated to resources, quotes, and other stuff about them.

Spotify is an excellent resource for Joseph Campbell Lectures. They have over 45 hours (quick guesstimate) worth of his lectures, and are adding more on a somewhat regular basis!

Spotify Artist Link for Joseph Campbell

They also have some stuff from Jung and Nietzsche, there, as well, but not as much as they have for Joseph Campbell.
Important to the 'western left hand path'. Hmm.

Since that is a RF original term you and a couple other users here seem to be working on fleshing out, I can't really argue as to whether these three guys are important to it or not. Up to you guys I guess.

As for their importance to the LHP, I would need to be convinced they are relevant at all, and in what context.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Important to the 'western left hand path'. Hmm.

Since that is a RF original term you and a couple other users here seem to be working on fleshing out, I can't really argue as to whether these three guys are important to it or not. Up to you guys I guess.

As for their importance to the LHP, I would need to be convinced they are relevant at all, and in what context.
I will give you an example of a video from a Western Satanic group, if that would be acceptable: