• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Book of Enoch

Orias

Left Hand Path
The book of Enoch was removed because it was too real and contradicts many of the mainstream parts of the bible.

What people refer to as aliens are really fallen angels. The human species is incredibly diverse, modern humans dominate the planet but at one point there were many different races of human, including giants and fairies in the form of fallen angels. It's all hidden from us and the secret of the will of God is within your own will and invocations.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
The book of Enoch was removed because it was too real and contradicts many of the mainstream parts of the bible.

What people refer to as aliens are really fallen angels. The human species is incredibly diverse, modern humans dominate the planet but at one point there were many different races of human, including giants and fairies in the form of fallen angels. It's all hidden from us and the secret of the will of God is within your own will and invocations.

It's hard to really say in my opinion... The ancient people didn't have this detachment from spiritual reality that our mundane-focused lives in these times exhibit. That made them more likely to have some bit of that truth. However, even during that time true peak experiences were rare. That's why you have people learning spirituality from books rather than learning it first hand. I've always felt that scriptures were written for children or fools -- you get no points for either once you reach maturity. :D

The secret in my own estimation that all of these materials are trying to obscure is that, in fact, we all are divine beings. What worse of a trick can you play on humankind than to rob him of this information? Therein lies the true value of the petty squabbling over the books written by long dead hands. The have no value whatsoever -- real spiritual paths are a process of self-development and realizing ones true nature. This is of course why I am a Satanist and not adhering to some other belief system, Satan doesn't bother with obscuring this from me. He is divine and so am I... Though, I have much to learn...:D

The existence of giants and Enoch's visions. It talks about the Watchers and fallen angels and how they became with humans .

I don’t think that is in contradiction with the Bible. Old Testament tells similar things.

jhwatts

The book of Jude mentions this and Paul in the book of Roman's. Starting about verse 20 in chapter 1. Paul states that "they" at the creation of the world changed that the image of an unicorupitable God (Genesis 1:26) into that of a corruptible beast and did a whole bunch of nasty stuff in the process.

The contraversy lies in the reason of why it was removed. Roughly 45 text was removed from the Bible during this time. Why?

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
So you are saying the Book of Enoch should be 'put back in' the Bible? Or what? Should some effort be made to reconcile the 'contradictions' you mention?

What's that bit about aliens? I didn't realize aliens were in the Bible at all. What is the connection there?

Further, how does the existence of, disclusion of, or reading of Enoch indicate that God's secret will is in our own will and invocations?

Orias

Left Hand Path
The book of Jude mentions this and Paul in the book of Roman's. Starting about verse 20 in chapter 1. Paul states that "they" at the creation of the world changed that the image of an unicorupitable God (Genesis 1:26) into that of a corruptible beast and did a whole bunch of nasty stuff in the process.

The contraversy lies in the reason of why it was removed. Roughly 45 text was removed from the Bible during this time. Why?

But see that's the contradiction, we are told we are made in God's image, not that we are the offspring of demons that corrupted us. LOL

Orias

Left Hand Path
So you are saying the Book of Enoch should be 'put back in' the Bible? Or what? Should some effort be made to reconcile the 'contradictions' you mention?

What's that bit about aliens? I didn't realize aliens were in the Bible at all. What is the connection there?

Further, how does the existence of, disclusion of, or reading of Enoch indicate that God's secret will is in our own will and invocations?

I think it should be put back in because it talks about preflood which is vital part of our history. It's a cover up.

Not aliens. There are no such things, they are spiritual beings from other dimensions.

Regarding you're last question. The etymological root for the word "God" predating the 18th century term comes from the Sanskrit translation of the word "hu" which means literally "to invoke" or "to implore".

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I think it should be put back in because it talks about preflood which is vital part of our history. It's a cover up.

By all means, staple whatever you like into your personal copy. I generally think of the Bible as a collection of mostly unrelated works by people who never met each other, anyway. Reading Enoch with it or separate from it won't change a single thing as far as I can tell. How about those contradictions, though. How will you reconcile them?

Not aliens. There are no such things, they are spiritual beings from other dimensions.

Yeah but in what context does the idea of aliens enter the discussion? It isn't like the Bible talks about aliens as aliens such that the inclusion of Enoch sets them straight as not aliens. I cannot think of a single denomination that uses the Bible to demonstrate that aliens are aliens, so again, I fail to see how Enoch will set straight any extra-biblical doctrine, either.

Regarding you're last question. The etymological root for the word "God" predating the 18th century term comes from the Sanskrit translation of the word "hu" which means literally "to invoke" or "to implore".

You got all that from Enoch? Or perhaps you missed my question.

The Anointed

By all means, staple whatever you like into your personal copy. I generally think of the Bible as a collection of mostly unrelated works by people who never met each other, anyway. Reading Enoch with it or separate from it won't change a single thing as far as I can tell. How about those contradictions, though. How will you reconcile them?

Yeah but in what context does the idea of aliens enter the discussion? It isn't like the Bible talks about aliens as aliens such that the inclusion of Enoch sets them straight as not aliens. I cannot think of a single denomination that uses the Bible to demonstrate that aliens are aliens, so again, I fail to see how Enoch will set straight any extra-biblical doctrine, either.

You got all that from Enoch? Or perhaps you missed my question.

The word 'Alien,' has many meanings. A subject may be alien to you, A different family, a different race, a different religion, may all be alien to you, but in the main, we define an alien as one from a different planet, world, or dimension.

Jude, the half brother to Jesus, speaks of the heavenly beings as having abandoning their own original habitat and are now bound with chains in everlasting darkness until the great day of judgement, etc. You will not find that in the Hebrew bible or the OT, but you will find it in the book of Enoch. Thomas Didymus Jude, also quotes verbatim from the book of Enoch.

The physical father of Enoch, is Jared and the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING'. In the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, that the Observers/Watchers appeared on earth and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.

So, from where did those sons of God descend? From the far and distant future of mankind, or from some heavenly abode? In the book of Enoch the prophet, 16: 3; through his prophet Enoch, the Lord says to the Observers/Watchers, "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not been revealed to you and you knew only worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth, etc.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 [The number of days in a calendar year, the sacrificial lamb] and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

Enoch, the most important man in the OT and the NT, and yet he has been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel, which could save but one man) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and the blue-print of the new Temple of God [The glorious incorruptible bodies of Light] which are to replace his old temporary earthly tabernacle/tent [The Body of Mankind] as the ruler of the creation, of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first. The cornerstone, the most important stone of all, which the builders of the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine have rejected.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory, And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones
." [Enoch, is the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

Christ is the English term for the Greek (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
The word 'Alien,' has many meanings. A subject may be alien to you, A different family, a different race, a different religion, may all be alien to you, but in the main, we define an alien as one from a different planet, world, or dimension.

I am quite aware of the diverse usage of the term 'alien'. What I'm not aware of is the relevant doctrine about aliens which needs to change based on Enoch.

Jude, the half brother to Jesus, speaks of the heavenly beings as having abandoning their own original habitat and are now bound with chains in everlasting darkness until the great day of judgement, etc. You will not find that in the Hebrew bible or the OT, but you will find it in the book of Enoch. Thomas Didymus Jude, also quotes verbatim from the book of Enoch.

So you are saying that the current canonical text contains allusions to aliens in Jude, and that this must be the misconception Orias implies in his second paragraph. Do I have that right?

The physical father of Enoch, is Jared and the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING'. In the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, that the Observers/Watchers appeared on earth and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.

So, Jared means he descended literally to Earth, is that what you are suggesting?

So, from where did those sons of God descend? From the far and distant future of mankind, or from some heavenly abode? In the book of Enoch the prophet, 16: 3; through his prophet Enoch, the Lord says to the Observers/Watchers, "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not been revealed to you and you knew only worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth, etc.

Clearly, they descended from Heaven if the text is to be believed. It doesn't seem dubious to me at all, so quoted.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 [The number of days in a calendar year, the sacrificial lamb] and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

I'm guessing this is meant to be akin to an 'abduction' as we say?

Enoch, the most important man in the OT and the NT, and yet he has been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

That seems a lot like a subjective value judgment. Identical, really.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel, which could save but one man) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and the blue-print of the new Temple of God [The glorious incorruptible bodies of Light] which are to replace his old temporary earthly tabernacle/tent [The Body of Mankind] as the ruler of the creation, of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first. The cornerstone, the most important stone of all, which the builders of the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine have rejected.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory, And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones
." [Enoch, is the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

Christ is the English term for the Greek (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

You seem quite fond of paraphrasing. It would really help me if you put some separation between what you are quoting and the commentary. The above is very garbled and I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Best I can make out is that you also desire for Enoch to be included in the Bible, which I obviously have no real issue with. I'm curious what would stop you from simply including it as you see fit?

jhwatts

I think you are correct here. Again, some 45 text have been removed during the 3rd or 4th century (I cant remember exactly). Why? I do think something is up and they had something to hide. Other things like the library of Alexandria was destroyed around the same time. Somebody wanted rid of some ancient knowledge.

Just because a bunch guys got to together and said these are the books of the bible doesn't mean that what they designated as those books is the bible. I've got a copy of the dead sea scroll translations and it contains fragments of both the book of giants and the book of enoch. Both are part of the bible.

Last edited:

jhwatts

I think its worth taking a look at these from a biblical perspective. I really dont think they have been removed from the bible but it is not on the surface it almost like its been purposely altered.

A clear example of this is Genesis 1-Genesis 4:26.

Its like the content from Genesis 1:2 through Genesis 2:3 was just slid in there. Read Genesis 1:1 then skip to Genesis 2:4 and keep reading.

Lets camp here for a minute and take a look at Genesis 6. I want to show who or what really is the offspring of this notorious union. If you look at verse 4 see that end result of this union is that children of God or men for that matter resulted and that are said to be mighty.

Genesis 6: (1-4) (KJV) 1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

If we go on to Genesis 10 Nimrod is said to be mighty in two places and is said to be the founder of the kingdom of Babel.

Genesis 10: (8-10) (KJV) 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

If we look at Genesis 11 we see the builders of the tower of Babel are the children of men. Now the mighty ones, these children of men are the ones of this notorious offspring.

Genesis 11: (1-9) (KJV) 1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

If you continue through the bible and track this line, the line of Ham you will see that these are the giants through the bible. I wouldn't lump everybody together and say all are a product of them. Not only that but I’m not so sure these daughters of men in Genesis 6 are as human as we think.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I think its worth taking a look at these from a biblical perspective. I really dont think they have been removed from the bible but it is not on the surface it almost like its been purposely altered.

A clear example of this is Genesis 1-Genesis 4:26.

Its like the content from Genesis 1:2 through Genesis 2:3 was just slid in there. Read Genesis 1:1 then skip to Genesis 2:4 and keep reading.

Lets camp here for a minute and take a look at Genesis 6. I want to show who or what really is the offspring of this notorious union. If you look at verse 4 see that end result of this union is that children of God or men for that matter resulted and that are said to be mighty.

Genesis 6: (1-4) (KJV) 1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

If we go on to Genesis 10 Nimrod is said to be mighty in two places and is said to be the founder of the kingdom of Babel.

Genesis 10: (8-10) (KJV) 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

If we look at Genesis 11 we see the builders of the tower of Babel are the children of men. Now the mighty ones, these children of men are the ones of this notorious offspring.

Genesis 11: (1-9) (KJV) 1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

If you continue through the bible and track this line, the line of Ham you will see that these are the giants through the bible. I wouldn't lump everybody together and say all are a product of them. Not only that but I’m not so sure these daughters of men in Genesis 6 are as human as we think.

Excellent post

The Anointed

I am quite aware of the diverse usage of the term 'alien'. What I'm not aware of is the relevant doctrine about aliens which needs to change based on Enoch.

So you are saying that the current canonical text contains allusions to aliens in Jude, and that this must be the misconception Orias implies in his second paragraph. Do I have that right?

So, Jared means he descended literally to Earth, is that what you are suggesting?

Clearly, they descended from Heaven if the text is to be believed. It doesn't seem dubious to me at all, so quoted.

I'm guessing this is meant to be akin to an 'abduction' as we say?

That seems a lot like a subjective value judgment. Identical, really.

You seem quite fond of paraphrasing. It would really help me if you put some separation between what you are quoting and the commentary. The above is very garbled and I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Best I can make out is that you also desire for Enoch to be included in the Bible, which I obviously have no real issue with. I'm curious what would stop you from simply including it as you see fit?

Sir Doom wrote…..You seem quite fond of paraphrasing. It would really help me if you put some separation between what you are quoting and the commentary. The above is very garbled and I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Best I can make out is that you also desire for Enoch to be included in the Bible, which I obviously have no real issue with. I'm curious what would stop you from simply including it as you see fit?[/

The Anointed responds......Please do not hold me responsible for your inability to comprehend the written word.

To begin with, yes! I am quite fond of paraphrasing scriptural text in order to clarify the meaning of said text, for those who seem incapable of comprehending the original scripture. You have said, that which I had written appears to YOU to be very garbled and you can’t quite understand what I have written.

I find it quite astonishing that to my statement; “The physical father of Enoch, is Jared and the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING'. In the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, that the Observers/Watchers appeared on earth and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.” You respond by saying; “So, Jared means he descended literally to Earth, is that what you are suggesting?

Those with the ability to comprehend the written word would be well aware that I was not suggesting that the name Jared, means that HE/Jared descended literally to earth.

What I said and what I meant was that the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING' [Which can be verified by looking up the name Jared, in Young’s Analytical Concordance to the bible]. And that in the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, THAT THE OBSERVERS/WATCHERS APPEARED ON EARTH and defiled themselves with the daughters of man. Do I have to come down to a lower level, or are you now able to comprehend what I had written?

Sir Doom wrote...... So you are saying that the current canonical text contains allusions to aliens in Jude, and that this must be the misconception Orias implies in his second paragraph. Do I have that right?

The Anointed responds……Jude refers to the heavenly non physical angels who abandoned their own original habitat, which you agree with by stating; “Clearly, they descended from Heaven if the text is to be believed.” Orias stated that there are no such things as aliens, they are spiritual beings from other dimensions. If Orias believes that non-physical beings from another dimension are not aliens, then I don’t know what he defines non-human beings from another world, as being.

In response to the biblical statement that Enoch ascended to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, where he was anointed as his heir and successor and translated in order that he should never have to experience death, and there, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity, Sir Doom says; “I'm guessing this is meant to be akin to an 'abduction' as we say?

If that is the case Sir Doom, then there are many on earth today, who pray to be abducted as Enoch and Elijah were.

You do realise of course that the books of Enoch from which Jesus and his apostles quoted were cherished by the early Christians right up until the fourth century, where, under the ban of dogmatic authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, such as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine, they finally passed out of circulation and were thought to have been lost for millennia.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Sir Doom wrote…..You seem quite fond of paraphrasing. It would really help me if you put some separation between what you are quoting and the commentary. The above is very garbled and I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Best I can make out is that you also desire for Enoch to be included in the Bible, which I obviously have no real issue with. I'm curious what would stop you from simply including it as you see fit?[/

The Anointed responds......Please do not hold me responsible for your inability to comprehend the written word.

Well, that isn't the case. I am more than capable of comprehending the written word. I still suggest you make some attempt to modify your syntax. As it stands you make little or no separation between what you are paraphrasing and the commentary about that same paraphrasing. Of course, you're welcome to demonstrate and embrace your lack of attention to effective communication as much and as often as you like. Just don't be shocked when people read you wrong.

To begin with, yes! I am quite fond of paraphrasing scriptural text in order to clarify the meaning of said text, for those who seem incapable of comprehending the original scripture. You have said, that which I had written appears to YOU to be very garbled and you can’t quite understand what I have written.

I disagree. I believe you paraphrase in order to make the text say what you want it to say. It's called cherry-picking in common parlance. You've done absolutely nothing to increase my understanding.

I find it quite astonishing that to my statement; “The physical father of Enoch, is Jared and the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING'. In the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, that the Observers/Watchers appeared on earth and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.” You respond by saying; “So, Jared means he descended literally to Earth, is that what you are suggesting?

As I said, make an effort to put separation between quote and commentary and you will better avoid misunderstanding.

Those with the ability to comprehend the written word would be well aware that I was not suggesting that the name Jared, means that HE/Jared descended literally to earth.

Then why include it as a response to my query about aliens? How is the meaning of his name relevant in the slightest way?

What I said and what I meant was that the Hebrew name 'JARED' means 'DESCENDING' [Which can be verified by looking up the name Jared, in Young’s Analytical Concordance to the bible]. And that in the pseudepigrapha of the OT it is written that it was in the days of Jared/Descending, THAT THE OBSERVERS/WATCHERS APPEARED ON EARTH and defiled themselves with the daughters of man. Do I have to come down to a lower level, or are you now able to comprehend what I had written?

Nope, you just have to drop the other shoe. What does that have to do with anything? How does that suggest that inclusion of Enoch into the Bible will modify the concept 'aliens' as implied by the OP? Or did you forget what question you replied to?

Sir Doom wrote
...... So you are saying that the current canonical text contains allusions to aliens in Jude, and that this must be the misconception Orias implies in his second paragraph. Do I have that right?

The Anointed responds……Jude refers to the heavenly non physical angels who abandoned their own original habitat, which you agree with by stating; “Clearly, they descended from Heaven if the text is to be believed.” Orias stated that there are no such things as aliens, they are spiritual beings from other dimensions. If Orias believes that non-physical beings from another dimension are not aliens, then I don’t know what he defines non-human beings from another world, as being.

In other words, despite the fact that you've responded directly to my question to Orias, you have no intention of answering my question to Orias. Thanks for clarifying. Now feel free to let him speak for himself, as you clearly (like me) have no idea how he got there. There is nothing about extraterrestrial life in the Bible, so I see no way how the inclusion of the Book of Enoch into the Bible changes the current view of aliens in the Bible (since there isn't one).

In response to the biblical statement that Enoch ascended to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, where he was anointed as his heir and successor and translated in order that he should never have to experience death, and there, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity, Sir Doom says; “I'm guessing this is meant to be akin to an 'abduction' as we say?

If that is the case Sir Doom, then there are many on earth today, who pray to be abducted as Enoch and Elijah were.

You don't seem to understand what I was asking before you responded. I am asking for reference to aliens such that Enoch will modify that reference, if you don't think the Bible contains allusions to aliens then I have no idea why you've interjected.

You do realise of course that the books of Enoch from which Jesus and his apostles quoted were cherished by the early Christians right up until the fourth century, where, under the ban of dogmatic authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, such as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine, they finally passed out of circulation and were thought to have been lost for millennia.

It makes no difference to me what is or isn't canonical. As I said, get you some staples, glue, or hell why not publish a new version? It's certainly a popular thing to do. I could have sworn I already said that.

The Anointed

Well, that isn't the case. I am more than capable of comprehending the written word. I still suggest you make some attempt to modify your syntax. As it stands you make little or no separation between what you are paraphrasing and the commentary about that same paraphrasing. Of course, you're welcome to demonstrate and embrace your lack of attention to effective communication as much and as often as you like. Just don't be shocked when people read you wrong.

I disagree. I believe you paraphrase in order to make the text say what you want it to say. It's called cherry-picking in common parlance. You've done absolutely nothing to increase my understanding.

As I said, make an effort to put separation between quote and commentary and you will better avoid misunderstanding.

Then why include it as a response to my query about aliens? How is the meaning of his name relevant in the slightest way?

Nope, you just have to drop the other shoe. What does that have to do with anything? How does that suggest that inclusion of Enoch into the Bible will modify the concept 'aliens' as implied by the OP? Or did you forget what question you replied to?

In other words, despite the fact that you've responded directly to my question to Orias, you have no intention of answering my question to Orias. Thanks for clarifying. Now feel free to let him speak for himself, as you clearly (like me) have no idea how he got there. There is nothing about extraterrestrial life in the Bible, so I see no way how the inclusion of the Book of Enoch into the Bible changes the current view of aliens in the Bible (since there isn't one).

You don't seem to understand what I was asking before you responded. I am asking for reference to aliens such that Enoch will modify that reference, if you don't think the Bible contains allusions to aliens then I have no idea why you've interjected.

It makes no difference to me what is or isn't canonical. As I said, get you some staples, glue, or hell why not publish a new version? It's certainly a popular thing to do. I could have sworn I already said that.

The Hebrew name “JARED” who is the physical father of Enoch, means “DESCENDING,” So when the scriptures say that it was in the days of JARED, it is actually said, that it was in the days of DESCENDING, that the non-human heavenly beings [Aliens] abandoned their own original habitat and appeared on earth.

Sir Doom wrote.... “There is nothing about extraterrestrial life in the Bible.

Obviously you have not read of the heavenly angels appearing to Mary, Joseph and the shepherds, etc. Or are you simply denying that angels are extraterrestrial life forms?

The oldest COPIES of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest COPIES of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

After being crucified and his body laid in the bowels of the earth where it remained for three days and three nights, Jesus, 1st Peter 3: 19-21; being made dead in the flesh but alive in spirit and in this form he went and preached the Good News also to the imprisoned spirits, to those who were disobedient long ago, in the days of Noah, etc.

The imprisoned spirits, are those sons of God who had abandoned their own original habitat and descended in the days of Enochs father Jared, and who defiled themselves with the daughters of man, and were later imprisoned until 70 generations had passed.

Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into Hades to communicate with the Gods.

Moses, who was the adopted grandson of Pharaoh and who would have been afforded the best education in the country, may have been initiated into the circle of the guardians of the sacred secrets.

Moses took the bread or the sacred teachings of Egypt [The land of First Born] and removed the yeast and gave to the children of Israel the regulations, rules and laws, that the Israelites were to keep for all time. --------- In one of the religious regulations established by Moses, Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel. What or who, is this Azazel?

In the margins of the Good News Catholic Study Bible, Leviticus 16: concerning “Azazel” it is written by the Catholic authors of the GNB; ‘AZAZEL’ “The meaning of this Hebrew word is unknown: it may be the name of a desert demon.” ‘Azazel’ see Leviticus16: 8.

According to the ancient writings, it was in the days of Enoch’s Father ‘Jared’, which name means ‘Descending,’ that 200 Sons of God, who Enoch describes as watchers or rather OBSERVERS, descended and introduced into the primitive culture of mankind, technology that was about equivalent to that which had been achieved three thousand years in the future.

The Orthodox religious organisations are ignorant as to who Azazel is, because they have rejected the books of Enoch, which are the foundation stone of all scripture, and the stone that has been rejected by the builders of the universal church of Emperor Constantine has turned out to be the most important Stone of all.

The books of Enoch from which Jesus and his apostles taught, were cherished by the early Christians and were held in great reverence by many of the early church fathers, including Irenaeus, Tertullian and Origen, until the early 4th century when, under the ban of dogmatic religious authorities such as Jerome, Hillary and Augustin, they finally passed out of circulation and were thought lost for millennia.

In the Epistle of Jude, who is also called Thomas Didymus Jude [The Twin], and who was born to the house of Mary the mother of Jesus and her husband, the carpenter, See Matthew 13: 55; Jude quotes verbatim from the book of Enoch.

The name Jared, means “DESCENDING” see Young’s Analytical Concordance. And in the Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, it is written that it was in the days of Jared [The physical father of Enoch] that the Sons of God abandoned their own original habitat and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.

In his last testament, Reuben, the first born son of Jacob who was renamed Israel, states that those Sons of God [The shining ones] could not take on human form, but they would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there were able to pass on their issue and giants were born of those unions, and according to Jewish culture, Noah was born a Giant.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

To be continued.

Last edited: