• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Blame Game

Melody

It's not the City of New Orleans, the State of Louisiana or George Bush. The blame for this catastrophe belongs to...<drum roll>.....the French!

After all, they built it on the delta (while the native americans were probably laughing theirselves sick at the stupid white man) way back when. Yep...it's the French.

Melody

Ok...I'm brain dead today. Every look at the word "cat" and think "that doesn't look like it's spelled right? So...is it "theirselves" or "themselves"?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
From the South Park movie...."Blame Canada! Blame Canada!.....Before somebody thinks of blaming us!":biglaugh:
Well...Canada has a French speaking province.;)

Themselves, and to me, cat is an intrinsically funny word. I guess it's because of the antics of our kitties.:D

Seriously...blame game...very popular these days. There's plenty to go around. Would be nice if we could focus on the victims first, and then conduct an non-partisan investigation later. My opinion....ultimately, there is no way we can completely stop the forces of nature.:)

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
The blame game, it's always my fault. I was the oldest of five, and it was always my fault. Now that I'm a mom, it's still always my fault. Somehow I get blamed when it rains and we can't go to the park, and it's my fault that the toy they got doesn't work the way they saw it on TV.

so, since I'm used to being the scapegoat, I'll take this one too,
it's all my fault.

Theodore

Melody said:
It's not the City of New Orleans, the State of Louisiana or George Bush. The blame for this catastrophe belongs to...<drum roll>.....the French!

After all, they built it on the delta (while the native americans were probably laughing theirselves sick at the stupid white man) way back when. Yep...it's the French.
I'll go with blaming the French. Let's rename it hurricane Fifi. :)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
CaptainXeroid said:
From the South Park movie...."Blame Canada! Blame Canada!.....Before somebody thinks of blaming us!":biglaugh:
Well...Canada has a French speaking province.;)

Themselves, and to me, cat is an intrinsically funny word. I guess it's because of the antics of our kitties.:D

Seriously...blame game...very popular these days. There's plenty to go around. Would be nice if we could focus on the victims first, and then conduct an non-partisan investigation later. My opinion....ultimately, there is no way we can completely stop the forces of nature.:)
Could be the Canadians.
Or if Cajuns are involved could be the English fault, since they split up the french acadian families in nova scotia and sent the men folk south to Louisana to become the Cajuns.

Blame the English every one else does.

Terry

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Maize said:
Why do we have to blame anyone? There are problems. Let's fix them.

You mean, be productive? wow, I've never heard anyone make that kind of a suggestion before. I wonder if it would work... the gods know we certainly haven't tried it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
so, since I'm used to being the scapegoat, I'll take this one too,
it's all my fault.
No, it's not your fault. It's the fault of this one guy I work with. Everything is his fault. When stuff gets re-arranged, dis-organized, and anything else bad, its his fault.
Allthough I haven't blamed Katrina on him, I did blame him for the former Strore Manger leaving. He drove her to insanity.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
I blame Communist Russia. I'm not sure why it's their fault, but the fact that they don't actually exist anymore doesn't mean they're not still responsible for stuff.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Trying to recall Deut 32.8's words that made me laugh real hard. Something like:

"Duh! God did it! I'm not sure which God did it, or which 'it' God did, but, God did it!"

That man is a gem.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I blame Sauron. Him and those Orcs.

Really, and people who would stoop to menacing hobbits would not pause at hurricane-level destruction.