• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Biggest Question

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Shalom:
Um, confused, you quote Jesus, but Jews do not believe in him???

All the writers of the NT were Jews.

All the early church, many thousands, were Jews.

There are many Jews today who believe in secret, since they will experience family and cultural persecution.

Jesus was Jewish.

Ellen Brown

All the writers of the NT were Jews.

All the early church, many thousands, were Jews.

There are many Jews today who believe in secret, since they will experience family and cultural persecution.

Jesus was Jewish.

OK. Gotcha. Not actually surprised. I have known Muslims who believed in the Jewish the Christian way.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
This nonsense is based on the premise that if someone creates something, then that thing is a part of them, and cannot be separated from them without ceasing to exist.

Hence the nonsense.

Sorry that you cannot grasp the BIG PICTURE of the concept that since "God created the physical universe, then it's part of God, so IS God. You cannon separate them or the physical universe would not exist."

If you have an accident and lose a body part, does that body part keep on "living"?

Axe Elf

Prophet
Sorry that you cannot grasp the BIG PICTURE of the concept that since "God created the physical universe, then it's part of God, so IS God. You cannon separate them or the physical universe would not exist."

Sorry that you cannot grasp the NONSENSE of the concept that since "I created a tray of brownies, then it's part of me, so it IS me. It cannot be separated from me or the tray of brownies would not exist."

If you have an accident and lose a body part, does that body part keep on "living"?

Assuming it is not reattached or transplanted, no.

And that has what to do with what?

I've always taken John 10:30 to mean, I and the Father agree.

It means literally, that he and his father are one. The consciousness of the father from the collapsed future come back to the present and into the sons crown chakra/head. He's born the son, the spirit/holy spirit of the father descends into him and the consciousness of the father (the knowledge of present till collapse) is in him. The father, son and the holy spirit.

Workman

UNIQUE
I'm Western, American, White Privilege, from po white trash roots. Once it was clear to me that there was a Creator, it was clear that pleasing him was my life task.

It seems clear that the God of Abraham, is the one. There is no intention to criticise any other belief system but they aren't for me, and my time is running out.

If I knew everything I wanted to know there would be no hesitation. Still in the early stages of reading Judaism, I can't draw any conclusions yet.

For now, for me, the biggest question is who is Jesus? Many Christians say that if I do not accept Jesus as the son of God, I will go to Hell. Sadly, those who are adamant about Jesus being the Christ, the Savior, often reject and condemn me because they don't get forgiveness due to contriteness and repentance. May the Creator have mercy. I wish that the God of Jesus had given him better representatives.

I'm most comfortable being Muslim because of the Modesty and the absolute adoration of the Creator Allah SWT. I have nothing to do with Muslims that fight and kill. Who are they? Muslims have varying ideas about Jesus (Isa Peace Be Unto Him) I think the prevailing belief is that he was the best Prophet, and came to Earth to do only the will of Allah SWT, and what Allah SWT told him to do. There may be more but that's the high points.

To my understanding, Muslims regard the Trinity as Idol worship because there can be no Son of God.

So, there's the rub. Maybe I'll meet Allah SWT in honest ignorance?
Hi I’ve just sighned up with this, and it’s great to see the many in sharing..

Everything living has a reason, and with its reason shall give its purpose,
But if YOU purposely without any of its reason, then YOU are not meant to be.

Choices we fail in using, and fail it will be, that lures in to our purpose of understanding..sometimes to be alone is better then with the many..Avoid noisy crowd then you will hear -INNER SELF..
If you seek in the truth it’s there inside you, always have been..but u must free all that u know. Let go! Let God..freewill you C