• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Biggest Question of All...

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Why has not a single purveyor of the "fixed election" provided a single shred of evidence for what they are marketing as absolute fact?

If I wanted to convince somebody of something, I know for sure I'd haul out every tiny datum that even vaguely hinted at what I was trying to prove.

Even the Republicans in both the House and Senate have repeatedly said, "there are doubts about the election, so we should look into them." What they don't say is that THEY RAISED THOSE DOUBTS all by themselves -- without bothering to provide any reason whatsoever to credit them.

Well, if they have no reasons for their doubts, why did they raise them in the first place -- and why should anybody else care to look into their ridiculous -- and totally unfounded -- claims?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Evidence might've been provided for fraud.
But it would be lost in the noise of so many bogus claims.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Why has not a single purveyor of the "fixed election" provided a single shred of evidence for what they are marketing as absolute fact?

If I wanted to convince somebody of something, I know for sure I'd haul out every tiny datum that even vaguely hinted at what I was trying to prove.

Even the Republicans in both the House and Senate have repeatedly said, "there are doubts about the election, so we should look into them." What they don't say is that THEY RAISED THOSE DOUBTS all by themselves -- without bothering to provide any reason whatsoever to credit them.

Well, if they have no reasons for their doubts, why did they raise them in the first place -- and why should anybody else care to look into their ridiculous -- and totally unfounded -- claims?
Totally Evangelicalhumanist, but many smart people have fallen prey to relentless destructive misinformation.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused by just how much you actually duck. Do you have a position on anything?

(By the way, I'll be asking this again in another thread that I was thinking about earlier, but have so far not gotten round to.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When you're marking the Big Lie, truth is not only irrelevant but a distraction from the propaganda effort. Gaslighting is so much fun if you're the one dishing it out because you are filled with power lust.

Audie

Veteran Member
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused by just how much you actually duck. Do you have a position on anything?

(By the way, I'll be asking this again in another thread that I was thinking about earlier, but have so far not gotten round to.)

You might read about Chicago politics, and, the generally accepted idea that Kennedy won due to the fix in Chicago.

NYC has a terrible history of rigged elections.

The idea is not out of the blue fantasy.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
You might read about Chicago politics, and, the generally accepted idea that Kennedy won due to the fix in Chicago.

Okay, but how do you suppose you fake SEVEN MILLION votes right out there in front of God and everybody? I mean, that ought to take slight of hand like nobody has ever seen since Pharaoh's priests made snakes for Moses's snake to feast on.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
. . . might've . . . needs an explanation.

There ere over 60 court cases and no evidence was ever presented. In fact they were not only rejected, but ridiculed for lack of evidence.

Audie

Veteran Member
Okay, but how do you suppose you fake SEVEN MILLION votes right out there in front of God and everybody? I mean, that ought to take slight of hand like nobody has ever seen since Pharaoh's priests made snakes for Moses's snake to feast on.

I didn't implicstionize that Trump got it
stolen, just that its not out of pure
fantasy that there vote fraud in the US of A.

Its not like I wanted that turd to win

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Well, all sorts of empirical results include outlier data. But if it's in the 0.2 to 0.5%, it's not unreasonable to simply ignore it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Chicago and New York politics is ancient history. Both Chicago and New York are solid Democratic strong holds, and the Republicans made no accusations concerning fraud in those elections. Contemporary elections are much better carried out and monitored. To make a coherent argument for anything you need to address the 2020 election.

Over 60 court cases and they were not only rejected, but ridiculed for lack of evidence.

Wandering Monk

Vote fraud is a fact everywhere in the world that has elections. It really come back to the magnitude of it. This last election was 'the most secure' in US history according to Trump's own administration.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

No evidence was presented to the courts in over sixty cases, and the judges not only rejected them, but ridiculed them for lack of evidence. There were both Democratic and Republican judges involved.

Cooky

Veteran Member

pfft... You call that a big question..? o_O

That's puny.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused by just how much you actually duck.
I allow for the possibilities of things that cannot be disproven.
Tis a bad idea to leap to a belief that something is 100% as
one would like. Such faith is the mind killer.

Do you say there cannot have been any election fraud?
If so, how is this verifiable?

Cooky

Veteran Member
No evidence was presented to the courts in over sixty cases, and the judges not only rejected them, but ridiculed them for lack of evidence. There were both Democratic and Republican judges involved.

That doesn't mean there's not evidence. It just means it hasn't been presented yet! COME ON..!

giphy-1.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
. . . might've . . . needs an explanation.

There ere over 60 court cases and no evidence was ever presented. In fact they were not only rejected, but ridiculed for lack of evidence.
Lookie here, bearded one....I say that Biden won.
I predicted it, & I stand by it. I've debunked some of
the proffered claims of evidence for fraud.

But Trump's failure to prove that fraud robbed him of
the election doesn't prove that no fraud occurred.
One loss here in my state was due to the Supreme Court's
lack of jurisdiction rather than the voter fraud issue.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I guess we're all supposed to take a hard position
on everything....it's all black or white, with no possibility
for doubt, & never a gray area.
What if we don't have all the facts? Don't let that
stand in the way of courageously taking a position,
& attacking those who don't drink the same Kool-Aid
flavor.

It's funny...Democrats in 2016 complained of a stolen
election.