• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The biggest problem.. Us vs Them mentality in politics..

Wandering Monk

No, you didn't. Read the links you're posting. You gave us:

- a murder NEAR a BLM protest.
- a murder that had nothing to do with politics, but the grandmother of the victim is upset that BLM didn't protest it.
- a murder where nobody knows who the murderer actually is.

Meanwhile on the right, we have things like this:

Michigan militia planned 'weeklong series of televised executions' as part of kidnapping plot, prosecutors say

Christmas Day bombing damages much of Nashville's 2nd Ave

Neo-Nazi Who Killed Charlottesville Protester Is Sentenced To Life In Prison

Attacks on Black churches can't be tolerated

Proud Boy Arrested On Six Felony Charges In Portland

... and on, and on, and on.

You forgot Timothy McVeigh/

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
No, you didn't. Read the links you're posting. You gave us:

- a murder NEAR a BLM protest.
- a murder that had nothing to do with politics, but the grandmother of the victim is upset that BLM didn't protest it.
- a murder where nobody knows who the murderer actually is.

Meanwhile on the right, we have things like this:

Michigan militia planned 'weeklong series of televised executions' as part of kidnapping plot, prosecutors say

Christmas Day bombing damages much of Nashville's 2nd Ave

Neo-Nazi Who Killed Charlottesville Protester Is Sentenced To Life In Prison

Attacks on Black churches can't be tolerated

Proud Boy Arrested On Six Felony Charges In Portland

... and on, and on, and on.

You refuse to believe that the far-left is behind the murder. You have received evidence, and yet you refuse to realize that it has happened.

The reason I only came up with evidence of what violence and murder far-left is behind because several people in the thread asked me if I had evidence of this.

But it is very good that you have now brought evidence of violence and murder far-right is behind. It is important that people get to know about violence and murders that take place on both the right and left side.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You refuse to believe that the far-left is behind the murder. You have received evidence, and yet you refuse to realize that it has happened.
This conversation would be a lot easier if you tried actually reading your links. Did you?

... or did you just see "BLM" in the headline and assume what they said?

The reason I only came up with evidence of what violence and murder far-left is behind because several people in the thread asked me if I had evidence of this.
And apparently the answer is no: you don't.

But it is very good that you have now brought evidence of violence and murder far-right is behind. It is important that people get to know about violence and murders that take place on both the right and left side.
Did you actually read the articles you linked to?

I can't tell whether I'm dealing with laziness or serious reading comprehension issues.

AgnosticGuy

Open-minded skeptic
Could you give some examples of these murders that you say the far left has committed?
I'm not sure why it's so far-fetched to consider that BLM is a Leftist group or are at least aligned with the Democrats. They're obviously not far right nor pro-Trump and I hope we can all agree with that. The Democrat officials and left-leaning media certainly enabled them, harbored them (remember the Seattle Washington autonomous zone?), etc.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm not sure why it's so far-fetched to consider that BLM is a Leftist group or are at least aligned with the Democrats. They're obviously not far right nor pro-Trump and I hope we can all agree with that. The Democrat officials and left-leaning media certainly enabled them, harbored them (remember the Seattle Washington autonomous zone?), etc.
My issue isn't with the idea that BLM is left wing; my issue is with the fact that none of the "BLM murders" she gave as "evidence" seem to have anything to do with BLM.

She even acknowledged this for one of them, but she seems to have forgotten.