• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Biblical End

Ellen Brown

In my days as an Evangelical Christian, the denomination I was in sort of obsessed with End Times Theology. One idea went something like, this leader was shot in the head, but was then brought back to life in a few days. The whole thing was seen all over the world.

Since my first introduction to the passage, it has become possible to broadcast TV world wide, and just this morning on the news came a story on software that can animate a photograph and be convincing that it is real Video.

Witness the resurrection of the Beast. I can't find the story now but will post it when I find it.

Ellen Brown

Was this a movie your referring to about the Beast? Cause I know of quite a few old TV and movie theater films that had pertained to all that stuff back in the 80/90's

There could have been a movie about that. Perhaps the "Left Behind" series had it? It's in the book of Revelation. I've just not looked it up there yet.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I wonder how some would respond if the "end times" of Revelation 21 was the real end times but without the modern, "Hollywood" dramatics. In case your Bible memory is as bad as mine: Revelation 21 KJV

Because if you take that as, um, "gospel truth", then the best thing is to be alive and to experience that . Of course that depends on not being a liar or fearful or any of the rest in that list. Also, compare to "rapture".

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I wonder how some would respond if the "end times" of Revelation 21 was the real end times but without the modern, "Hollywood" dramatics. In case your Bible memory is as bad as mine: Revelation 21 KJV
Because if you take that as, um, "gospel truth", then the best thing is to be alive and to experience that . Of course that depends on not being a liar or fearful or any of the rest in that list. Also, compare to "rapture".

I am wonder what is to compare to ' rapture ' since in Scripture it is ' resurrection ', and No rapture.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
In my days as an Evangelical Christian, the denomination I was in sort of obsessed with End Times Theology. One idea went something like, this leader was shot in the head, but was then brought back to life in a few days. The whole thing was seen all over the world.
Since my first introduction to the passage, it has become possible to broadcast TV world wide, and just this morning on the news came a story on software that can animate a photograph and be convincing that it is real Video.
Witness the resurrection of the Beast. I can't find the story now but will post it when I find it.

When you do find the story, I hope you will keep in mind that the story is a story and is Not Scriptural.
There is No literal beast resurrected, but beast-like governing powers wanting sovereignty over Earth.

Ellen Brown

I am wonder what is to compare to ' rapture ' since in Scripture it is ' resurrection ', and No rapture.

The word "Rapture" is not in the Bible, and I think it is like putting words in the mouth of God.