• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
In the early nineties, I was a member of the NSS(Australia) and got a copy of the original 1998 ISP (still have it) and which did not enter into the public domain until just a few years ago. But only now is the spirit of man and the political will truly growing and getting organized to colonize the solar system and prepare to go beyond.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The more powerful the author... the more powerful the book. Anything from Bible codes (I just purchased two Bible code programs and it is amazing how many combinations of letters are words) to geometric patterns to Gematria to PaRDeS to just recognizing you used to know it was true or feeling a sense of awe at it. Anything from describing modern things to mathematical patterns that we weren't supposedly ready to compute to such repeatability possible in reading to carrying people's interest across a great amount of time to all of the scriptures of religions working together...

But if aliens can do it we don't need "God." And if you can find a way we could have done it we don't need aliens... those are falsifiability options that you are welcome to get in a discussion with me about!

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
At a deeper level, we are aliens wrt this planet, and at the deepest level, the Cosmic source whom some call God is what we are....imho.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Wake me when the small asteroids are being lassoed and manhandled out there in the asteroid belt, I might apply for a job.

Upaava

Anyway I promise to be honest, direct and respectful and appeal to an angry poster as best I can. My IQ is 127; I can't just beat everyone intellectually but I feel that my position the aliens are the "Gods" of the Bible is strong. I'd like to hear what you think.

My brother or sister, I know that you are seeking after truth, but few know when they have found it. From our worldly perspective, what we see is an evolutionary process going on upon the earth that can be happening throughout creation-- life beginning in its earliest forms unto a completed perfected form in the Kingdom that Jesus referred to. An evolutionary ladder that begins and ends upon our mother worlds-- for us, the earth.

If this be true, then the earth has been given to us by a Creative force and intelligence that pervades all creation, all life upon every planet. Some extraterrestrial life can be advanced from ours, some below us, but all progressing according the Almighty Spirit's plan for the evolution of life upon each mother planet. The earth is our mother world-- we are the root and offspring of the earth, as Jesus said he was the root and offspring of the Morning Star.

The heart of this knowledge is to always trust in, and remain immovable from, our Mother Earth until we have achieved the evolutionary goal that the Almighty Creator hopes for us.

We are being asked: who will always trust in the Earth God has given us? Who will hold fast to the Earth no matter what lures or fears are used to steal us from Her? When the choice comes, trust your heart to guide you. Seek, ask, and knock to find the way.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I think you're right about Aliens being sometimes before and sometimes after us. I think we should both respect and protect our planet and don't forget to aim for the stars though. We can do both now.

The scriptures say nowhere that we have to evolve to a superhuman like Jesus before we can go to other planets.

On a political note, if we use nonrenewable less we both keep the earth for us freer from pollution and save energy for such space travel to be cheaper.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I think you're right about Aliens being sometimes before and sometimes after us. I think we should both respect and protect our planet and don't forget to aim for the stars though. We can do both now.

The scriptures say nowhere that we have to evolve to a superhuman like Jesus before we can go to other planets.

On a political note, if we use nonrenewable less we both keep the earth for us freer from pollution and save energy for such space travel to be cheaper.
Souls from other planets may reincarnate on this planet if reasons dictate, and the reciprocal.

Leftist politics of the lowest evolved souls incarnate on the planet, who imagine they collectively know what is best for planetary evolution, are sadly retarding evolution by increasing the cost of energy to the majority mass of poor people thus preventing them a higher standard of living and depth of life experiences.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Souls from other planets may reincarnate on this planet if reasons dictate, and the reciprocal.

Leftist politics of the lowest evolved souls incarnate on the planet, who imagine they collectively know what is best for planetary evolution, are sadly retarding evolution by increasing the cost of energy to the majority mass of poor people thus preventing them a higher standard of living and depth of life experiences.

Yes but again I would refer to it non-mystically. Cellular plans can be uploaded onto a server and then a computer there or somewhere else can create a body and download us back into it. This is brand new science, but Rael said it a long time ago.

I guess being political means I am forced to be on the other side of someone... sorry.

You know I want people to live don't you?! But if we worked to save certain types of energy, the marginal costs of each step in space travel, including the first step of making sure we are safe before we take a step, decrease.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Yes but again I would refer to it non-mystically. Cellular plans can be uploaded onto a server and then a computer there or somewhere else can create a body and download us back into it. This is brand new science, but Rael said it a long time ago.

I guess being political means I am forced to be on the other side of someone... sorry.

You know I want people to live don't you?! But if we worked to save certain types of energy, the marginal costs of each step in space travel, including the first step of making sure we are safe before we take a step, decrease.
So long as each nation can independently decide what energy resource is best for them, no problem. But fwiw, those that have the cheapest energy production, all things being equal, will have the highest standard of living, and thus more prepared to develop space faring technologies. CO2 is not a pollutant, it is plant food so agricultural production is increased as it increases...it is a win win scenario.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Regardless we need to preserve our nonrenewable energy for marginal trips to outer space and keeping our home ready.

As for earth, if we ran out of gasoline like I hear Saudi Arabia is right now or have a population problem like China hello war so one solution among many would be to unite nations and then use it sensibly.

I know that rocket fuel is different but we may be able to convert our nonrenewable energy to get a greater footing in space and not using non-renewables keep ourselves from blowing up here.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Regardless we need to preserve our nonrenewable energy for marginal trips to outer space and keeping our home ready.

As for earth, if we ran out of gasoline like I hear Saudi Arabia is right now or have a population problem like China hello war so one solution among many would be to unite nations and then use it sensibly.

I know that rocket fuel is different but we may be able to convert our nonrenewable energy to get a greater footing in space and not using non-renewables keep ourselves from blowing up here.
We will not run out of water for Oxygen and Hydrogen make excellent fuell for rocket propulsion systems....so no worries there!

By the time 'fossil' fuels reach exhaustion, the world will have already alternative technologies such as all electric transportation. The question regarding human population is not for you or I to decide, but the next ice age is coming, and thus agricultural and pastoral industries will suffer, so that may bring about a reduction. In the mean time, the United Arab Emirates Has a Plan to Colonize Mars with 600,000 People in 100 Years - Universe Today

How does using non-renewable fuels mean humans may blow themselves up?

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
That's good to know!

Well I guess the only thing about fossil fuels to beware of (pollution is a problem but I don't think it will wipe out humanity) is that if a country is running out they may want to go to war.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That's good to know!

Well I guess the only thing about fossil fuels to beware of (pollution is a problem but I don't think it will wipe out humanity) is that if a country is running out they may want to go to war.
Coal fired electric power stations currently produce the cheapest electricity generation and so are the most popular, they are pretty clean these days wrt soot and other toxic pollution. Wrt to their CO2 emissions, as I explained CO2 is not a pollutant, it is not toxic nor visible, it is just that main stream media promotes the AGW fear campaign that global warming is caused by CO2 emissions contributed by humans and is going to bring catastrophic consequences. This claim is not true, and soon we will see the AGW industry severely defunded by the Trump administration.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Actually, I can show you very easily that the climate change science is real!

Just check out https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-s...and-policy-spring-2008/lecture-notes/lec4.pdf

on pg. 4, the one that says "How have continental temperatures changed over the past century (1996-2005) and why?

It is impossible to come to a different conclusion!
Simply put, the debate is not about the change in temperatures, but what caused them. Climate change is natural, there never has been a period where temperature has not been changing, even during the course of 24 hours, there are substantial changes, and while human activity including urban heat does contribute a little, the natural contributions swamp the human CO2 contribution. Here is a graph of global temperatures over the last 10,000 years, check out the debate that follows in comments on the post of which it was a part.. Four Key Charts for a Climate Change SkepticFour Key Charts for a Climate Change Skeptic

chart3-2.jpg

Besides, the AGW scam will end with the Trump Government, you should be over the moon that NASA will get back to its core business of exploring space, outer space..... DELINGPOLE: NASA to Stop Shilling for Big Green, Restart Exploring Space...