• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible a sure Spiritual Guide.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
It has not been a problem at all for me CG, in Fact it was the Bible that aided me in seeing the Message of Baha'u'llah and the Message of Baha'u'llah confirmed to me how relevant the Bible was. The Bible is a key in accepting the return spoken of by all the Prophets of the Old Testament and by Jesus and His Disciples, I see it all happened as promised and it is still happening as the Bible says it will.

Learning basic maths in early schooling does not become irrelevant in later learning, it becomes a firm foundation.

I have mentioned many many times to you the two aspects of Faith, the part that does not change and the part that does. Links to read about it posted also many times. As you keep bringing this up it appears you did not read, nor consider the explanations posted. Thus in all fairness, I see there is no need to repeat. You can look it up anytime, if you in your futures yoy see the need to.

The answer to the changing aspect of all faiths lays in the most basic Truth given by God unto us, which is;

God does, what God chooses. Thus the new Message is the New Heaven and the new Earth promised in Scriptures. It is a new Creation to which all things are made new.

Regards Tony
Yes, so how did Buddhism bring new social laws from God that fulfilled and annulled the teachings from all the religions that proceeded it? Then, same thing with Zoroastrianism. What new social teachings did it bring that replaced the ones of all the religions that came before it?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, so how did Buddhism bring new social laws from God that fulfilled and annulled the teachings from all the religions that proceeded it? Then, same thing with Zoroastrianism. What new social teachings did it bring that replaced the ones of all the religions that came before it?

If that topic is interesting to you CG, I am sure you will find the time and a way to research it.

I personally do not need to research what I see is a logical consequence of a new Message and teaching.

The fact that many embraced those messages already gives me the proof that they were suited to the time, gave a new path and won many hearts in that age.

RegardsTony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
If that topic is interesting to you CG, I am sure you will find the time and a way to research it.

I personally do not need to research what I see is a logical consequence of a new Message and teaching.

The fact that many embraced those messages already gives me the proof that they were suited to the time, gave a new path and won many hearts in that age.

RegardsTony
You made the claim that the new message fulfills and annuls the previous one. Yes, that is what Christians say about Judaism. But did either of them fulfill and replace Hinduism or Buddhism? Then still what did Zoroastrianism replace. Baha'is make the claim. If Baha'i won't back it up, then I've learned all I need to know about the subject. Empty words.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You made the claim that the new message fulfills and annuls the previous one. Yes, that is what Christians say about Judaism. But did either of them fulfill and replace Hinduism or Buddhism? Then still what did Zoroastrianism replace. Baha'is make the claim. If Baha'i won't back it up, then I've learned all I need to know about the subject. Empty words.

I am happy for you to see then as empty words CG, I am not here to change your choices.

For me, Baha'u'llah backed up all He gave from God with a Covenant. It was Baha'u'llah that offered these teachings.

I have given you links to the guidance I have read in the writings that explains these issue, I have posted quotes from those writings, yet we cover the same subjects over and over.

I wish you always well and happy and all the best in life, Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
You made the claim that the new message fulfills and annuls the previous one. Yes, that is what Christians say about Judaism. But did either of them fulfill and replace Hinduism or Buddhism? Then still what did Zoroastrianism replace.

I have given you links to the guidance I have read in the writings that explains these issue,
You did? Oh, then give them to me again where it explains what Christianity and/or Judaism replaced and fulfilled about Hinduism and Buddhism? Then what did Zoroastrianism fulfill and replace?