• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The best secret in this world

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
The best secret in this world: God is love. God will always love you no matter what.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well in your world anyways.

There are no gods in mine, but love is cool albiet a bit overrated at times.

Starlight

Why is it a secret?
Most people do believe God loves you but not with uconditional love. They believe God may be angry and because of that do not love us anymore,

But in reality God¨s love is uconditional. A love that last forever. without exception. It is a "secret" because so few know about it.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The best secret in this world: God is love. God will always love you

I do not see that was a secret.

That there is only One God, is most likely the better hidden truth.

Which may mean we choose to reject the full measure of God's Love.

Regards Tony

Starlight

I do not see that was a secret.

That there is only One God, is most likely the better hidden truth.

Which may mean we choose to reject the full measure of God's Love.

Regards Tony
Do you believe God¨s love is uconditional? without exception?

Scolopendra

Most people do believe God loves you but not with uconditional love. They believe God may be angry and because of that do not love us anymore,

But in reality God¨s love is uconditional. A love that last forever. without exception. It is a "secret" because so few know about it.
No offence but I heard this many times from many theist it's anything but a secret

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
The best secret in this world: God is love. God will always love you.

As Twilight Hue said, "Well, in your world anyway."

There is no Christian God in my world anymore since I've renounced my belief, faith, hope, and trust in this God. I did this because, after years of believing in this God, having faith in this God, having hope in this God, and trusting in this God, I finally realized that it was all in vain and not worth my time. To be honest, I'm much better off without believing in your God. I've shared the reasons why I renounced my belief in and faith in this God in a few of my posts in other threads, so I won't go into further details in your thread.

As long as you maintain that the entire Bible is not inspired by God, no amount of verses you post that seem to show that your God loves us will ever convince me to change my mind. You've made it apparent that you reject the passages in the Bible that don't show your God as loving and just but rather talk of his violent anger, his unjust wrath, and his murderous and genocidal rampages against the human race. IMO, the Bible has contradictions (see here) and many of its stories, including the stories of Jesus, were copied from pagan religions that predated both it and Christianity, as I mentioned in your thread "The whole Bible is not from God," (see here).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Not exactly a secret is it?

It is a bit like the road signs near Nantwich in Cheshire (UK) that say "Secret Bunker"

Saw them last week, on my way to aston. Puts a new light of British secrecy.

Here is an example of french secrecy

912-15676 (1).jpg

Clara Tea

Saw them last week, on my way to aston. Puts a new light of British secrecy.

Here is an example of french secrecy

It might be an imitation bunker, so people will stop looking for the real bunker.

As Maxwell Smart always said, nothing is less conspicuous than a conspicuous car (he drove a red Alpine Tiger, then later a blue Volks Wagon Carmen Ghia).

Clara Tea

As Twilight Hue said, "Well, in your world anyway."

There is no Christian God in my world anymore since I've renounced my belief, faith, hope, and trust in this God. I did this because, after years of believing in this God, having faith in this God, having hope in this God, and trusting in this God, I finally realized that it was all in vain and not worth my time. To be honest, I'm much better off without believing in your God. I've shared the reasons why I renounced my belief in and faith in this God in a few of my posts in other threads, so I won't go into further details in your thread.

As long as you maintain that the entire Bible is not inspired by God, no amount of verses you post that seem to show that your God loves us will ever convince me to change my mind. You've made it apparent that you reject the passages in the Bible that don't show your God as loving and just but rather talk of his violent anger, his unjust wrath, and his murderous and genocidal rampages against the human race. IMO, the Bible has contradictions (see here) and many of its stories, including the stories of Jesus, were copied from pagan religions that predated both it and Christianity, as I mentioned in your thread "The whole Bible is not from God," (see here).

Not all are verses

Some are adverses

Some are reverses

We'll never know til we're in hearses.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It might be an imitation bunker, so people will stop looking for the real bunker.

As Maxwell Smart always said, nothing is less conspicuous than a conspicuous car (he drove a red Alpine Tiger, then later a blue Volks Wagon Carmen Ghia).

Nope, real thing, there are a few secret nuclear bunkers in the uk well sign posted

You can visit them, my friend who lives near aston took took her children last year

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
The best secret in this world: God is love. God will always love you no matter what.
Do you think this helps for those who might not be loved by others - for whatever reasons? Wouldn't this be more like smug satisfaction?