• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The best healing for me

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The best way to start the day for me is a nice walk in the nature :)

Attachments

• 20211012_091323.jpg
    20211012_091323.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211012_091814.jpg
    20211012_091814.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211012_093540.jpg
    20211012_093540.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211012_090506.jpg
    20211012_090506.jpg
    782 KB · Views: 0

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Works for me too

Attachments

• 20210718_083555.jpg
    20210718_083555.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210721_094516.jpg
    20210721_094516.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210601_095733.jpg
    20210601_095733.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 0

ChristineM

Premium Member
Today was the first day with -1 Celsius outdoor this fall, and it felt really good to walk in the morning. Looks like you live in an area very similar in nature to where I live

We were supposed to go canoeing on friday but it was cancelled due to ice on the river Dordogne. It was around 4c but the ice had come from higher up the mountains. At the moment it warms to the low 20s in the afternoon when the river mist has cleared.

Where we live is in a small village (pop <600 including outlying hamlets) in a forested valley with the river. Ceou running through it.

The first 2 pics are of the Dordogne (where we go for breakfast picnics). The last pic is of the Ceou, taken on one of my walks.

Just a note, the village gets its name from the Celts (who founded the village). The name translates as Good Valley

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We were supposed to go canoeing on friday but it was cancelled due to ice on the river Dordogne. It was around 4c but the ice had come from higher up the mountains. At the moment it warms to the low 20s in the afternoon when the river mist has cleared.

Where we live is in a small village (pop <600 including outlying hamlets) in a forested valley with the river. Ceou running through it.

The first 2 pics are of the Dordogne (where we go for breakfast picnics). The last pic is of the Ceou, taken on one of my walks.

Just a note, the village gets its name from the Celts (who founded the village). The name translates as Good Valley
You have truly found a place to call home :) I never been there in that valley, but it look like a place to visit one day :)

ChristineM

Premium Member
You have truly found a place to call home :) I never been there in that valley, but it look like a place to visit one day :)

The Perigord area is divided into 4 colours on a map of the area.
camping-dordogne-differend-perigord (1).jpg

We are in what is known as the Perigord Noir (black). Named for the dark heavy forest that blankets the area. (And delightful black truffles that are found in the area)

During the summer it is a tourist hotspot and well worth a visit.

Not only the forest, the Dordogne and Vezere rivers. Some of the towns in the area have buildings close on 1000 years old. And of course it is known in tourist guide books of 'the land of 1000 chateau's' our valley alone has 5 including one once owned by Richard the Lion heart.

Ok tourists board speal over. ;-)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The Perigord area is divided into 4 colours on a map of the area.
View attachment 56386

We are in what is known as the Perigord Noir (black). Named for the dark heavy forest that blankets the area. (And delightful black truffles that are found in the area)

During the summer it is a tourist hotspot and well worth a visit.

Not only the forest, the Dordogne and Vezere rivers. Some of the towns in the area have buildings close on 1000 years old. And of course it is known in tourist guide books of 'the land of 1000 chateau's' our valley alone has 5 including one once owned by Richard the Lion heart.

Ok tourists board speal over. ;-)
Are you sure you are not the head leader of a tourist office :confused::p