• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Best Customer Service

evearael

In your opinion, what companies have the best customer service in their industry? List anything you'd like from best airline to best bank. What in particular distinguishes their service from their competitors?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
We use credit unions exclusively for our banking needs because they are considerably more customer friendly. Not nearly the amount of silly fees either.

Delta Airlines and British Airways have the best service out of any I've used.

I'm drawing a blank for any more companies with excellent customer service.....I can think of waaaaay more that have terrible service though.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I've worked in nearly every kind of customer service industry there is besides selling clothes, and Customers always get the best service at Owner operated stores where the Owner is actively involved in the business... I'm sure this will shock noone.

I've never worked for a Corporation that was anything but apathetic towards it's customers once they had their money. Sonystyle stores being the possible exception.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
The place I actually get the best customer service is my local Petco, haha! All the workers there know me as I routinely bring in members of my zoo, mostly my cockatoo and my German Shepherd service dog. :D Someone there always has a friendly conversation with me and helps me carry my purchases in the store and to the car.

RevOxley_501

Best computer company:

Ichtus Computer

its my company, and i do everything i can to make my customers happy---even four or five years after purchasing a computer, i still do upgrades at cost and complimentary cleanings.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Credit unions and smaller businesses. Big stores like Wal Mart, Best Buy, and other large chains seem to always have terrible customer service.