• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Believabliltiy of Evolution

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
Meantime, according to a website about blind fish, "Cavefish are a fish typically found in dark freshwater caves. Surface dwellers need eyesight in order to survive, but when they migrated into caves this sense was no longer necessary. Mutations rendered some fish blind and the mutation flourished. A prime example of convergent evolution, unrelated cavefish species all over the globe independently developed this trait."
Obviously NOT "survival of the fittest," although seemingly reported as such, but it was convenient that they survived. Period. NOT survival of the fittest. Say what you want, the fact that this mutant strain flourished does not in any way prove survival of the fittest. It means these offspring continued living as -- fish -- that were blind. NOT to their particular advantage, but managed to survive. In fact, I'm thinking it's proof (yes, proof) that the idea "survival of the fittest" just is not so.
If a person has no eyes they cannot see. Being in a completely lightless environment with 20/20 vision is functionally the same as being blind. You cannot see. Do you follow that so far?

If that dark environment is continued through many, many succeeding generations, maintaining eyes would be an unnecessary waste of resources in support of a trait that offers no advantage for having it.

Does it increase success to maintain a drain on resources to support a useless structure or does it increase success to stop that drain?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans teach humans as humans for humans because we are human.

That ancient awareness is demon.strata proven to be abused.

As we are only human.

Interview a human scientist whose behaviour says I will know everything.

Then he discusses past human science practices pretending that they knew everything.

When they prove they didn't.

They confessed and said I never knew what radiation was as the state.

How could you know when consciousness bio is destroyed by it. How could you know it.

That status quoted.....men are proven to use their ego human status and lie. As a condition I know.

Experience human life sacrificed proved you wrong.

Ask why a science community would preach sacrifice of life saved you?

Human spiritual teachers stated man sacrificed was fighting for human rights.

Humans spiritual status human life after the garden nature having human sex life continuance was taught against human scientific theist destroyer mentality.

The men tality.

Men said I teach science as a human mental status.

Mental in this preaching intellect.

Men said I then went mad as I damned myself. Why Adam mad and damned use named quotes. Inferred.

Yet mental health became a human DNA Inherited cause to be irradiated in the past.

Science today does not infer the first mental status was scientific thesis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a person has no eyes they cannot see. Being in a completely lightless environment with 20/20 vision is functionally the same as being blind. You cannot see. Do you follow that so far?

If that dark environment is continued through many, many succeeding generations, maintaining eyes would be an unnecessary waste of resources in support of a trait that offers no advantage for having it.

Does it increase success to maintain a drain on resources to support a useless structure or does it increase success to stop that drain?
Theist. I read the Bible and i want. Power. Power of God. Resource.

Talks about the blind.

Looks at fish.

Topic is the fish only.

Fish lives in huge amount of salt as compared to human evolution equals thesis. Of I know.

Reasoning bible.

Man theist says huge sea mass owns water pressure.

Beast theisms he placated he is theorising.

In the past man in science did not own machines to compare animal beast DNA. Never theoried about animals.

Animal topic they too boarded the ark. Status when life was being destroyed. Water taken by mass. They owned presence in life ground water.

Theist modern bible inference lied about what theists theories about pyramid. Not any fish. Fish body was irradiated died in shoals. Never went blind.

B...
East. A cause.

Sea by mass water pressure O plus salt in fish bible thesis would kill humans. If imposed to be science today.

Scientist hence asks why are you using this theory.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The same way any science would; evidence and logic. Experiment and deduction are the most effective means of learning and creation.
The same process that hundreds of thousands of results demonstrate evolution is a real and natural phenomenon. So given you accept the process, you now accept the results of this process all through the sciences, including evolution, yes?

Be aware that you cannot have it both ways. You can't describe an objective process as a way to make true conclusions, but have an exemption for one phenomenon, and a phenomenon that just happens to be a big burr under the saddle of conservative Christians.

...And biologists are the guys in ivory towers who can't consider anything that doesn't accept their assumptions.
So that's it, you are envious of experts in biology for all their success, and you have none for your beliefs. Well it takes education and ethical work.

...Only to the satisfaction of those who already share their beliefs.
Experimenters satisfy the rules set out to require the fewest possible assumptions, account for all the data, and use facts when applicable. There is no social standard to what science requires in experimentation.

What they actually need to demonstrate is that it makes accurate predictions and no other theory makes better prediction.
No, it's not a science fair competition. I take it you have no understanding how science works. I'd love to give you a high school science test and check your answers. The predictions in an experiment have to be very specific. The hypothesis can refer to other theories as part of how it is designed, along with relevant facts.
I believe my theory makes much better prediction.
I'm new to the thread and there's about 1400 posts, so give me a few sentences of what your HYPOTHESIS (you don't have a theory yet, you haven't earned it. Look up what a hypothesis is, and what it must do BEFORE it is a theory) states. And let me, and perhaps a few others, give us our two cents about your prediction. I'm super curious.

I have great respect for experience. While it means little in science in the real world it is as important as experiment to every individual. But people still choose their own beliefs, experience reality in terms of their beliefs, and in time become their beliefs. Look at my assumptions again and you'll see this has happened to me as well.
Well, disciplined minds can choose their own beliefs. Most beliefs of the average person are formed in the subconscious through life experiences. Most people end up believing in ideas without any actual awareness or deliberation.

My contention is that my beliefs are more accurate than the beliefs of biologists because there is no such thing as "survival of the fittest".
That's bold. Your example of the peppered moth is a classic example of evolution and fitness being the factor that favored them. So we can say your belief is absurd since fitness is exactly what breeders use when they are creating an animal to perform certain tasks, or look a certain way, or behave a certain way. Plants have been pollenated a certain way, or gene engineered, to be more "fit" for the environment. This is a deliberate selection. In nature the selection is governed by the circumstances of the weather and environment. Species can go extinct because the environment becomes too harsh, and there is no fitness that can survive. This is all covered in 7th grade science class.

The one exception you have is humans and many bred animals. We have manipulated our environments to a degree that humans don't need to be fit to survive. Nor do many of our pets. Ever see a pug? Cute as hell, but no way it would survive in the wild. It's not fit.

Oh sure. It's far better to let crazy people walk the streets committing crimes or rot in a prison's solitary confinement than to keep them in a loony bin and tend to their needs.
Well modern America has closed most institutions and there is a real lack of mental health care of any type. Most mentally ill end up in prisons where they seldom get adequate care. But this topic is irrelevant.

We have jumped the shark. We release murderers and lock up the accused. We have laws against everything and enforce them against a select group of individuals. If you're wealthy there are no laws at all and if somebody accidently catches you then a few well greased palms will solve all your problems. The world gets stupider and crazier every single day because of all the settled science. Commo0n sense no longer exists at all.
These are political issues, nothing to do with science.

Yes, of course not. My point is that if one Peer is wrong then they all are.
By "peers" you mean experts in biology, yes? And what you think they are wrong about is evolution, yes?

And you have to be very, very specific about what you are talking about. For example germ theory was shown to be a real and natural phenomenon and scientists read the papers and accepted the results. No doubt there were a few hold outs because people become attached to what they believe and can't let it go. Today all scientists accept that microorganisms exist and cause infection.

Evolution is a pretty simple concept, but there is a massive list of what makes it work, from chemistry to cosmology. Every part of it has to work for evolution to be real. Scientists can be wrong about how one small element works, but evolution still works. And scientists adjust their understanding. You have yet to provide anything I've seen that would overturn a process like evolution.

Where is the ability to predict. Predict what squirrels will look like in a million years and then show you are right. The theory is nonsense.

I can't predict what they'll look like because it is dependent on events that haven't happened yet. But I know exactly when they'll change; right after almost all of them die in an event that selects for behavior and not for "fitness" (which isn't even real).
You're right because there is no way to predict with so many unknowns. This isn't science. You mean speculation. If you want to make sound predictions you need to account for the variables. That's how science shows its work.

I'm sorry change in species is so complicated but this is the nature of all of reality. Reality is a manifestation of logic. While all logic is simple reality is the interplay of all of it occurring at once. I'm sorry reality is so complex that we've only begun to understand its nature but this is the cross we bear if we want to understand and predict. I'm sorry science has yet to even discover this framework of nature and this is why we believe there are an infinite number of pyramids built with an infinite number of ramps. Ouija board science indeed.
Thank god we have experts in biology to explain it to us. You should listen to them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution.

Men in science said once giant mutated life lived inside of the exact same earth gas heavens.

It was hotter as ice never existed then.

Same gases. More gases burning however in heavens higher radiating mass gas.

Ice by spatial cosmic causes eradicated life NOT evolution.

Gases cooling earths environment by ice is not evolution.

It was cooling as a stated function.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It has been noted that peer review can be prejudicial. Medical journal peer review: process and bias - PubMed (nih.gov)
hmm interesting stuff.
It has been noted that peer review can be prejudicial. Medical journal peer review: process and bias - PubMed (nih.gov)
hmm interesting stuff.
An ongoing problem with the ethics of medicine is the fact that in the USA pharmaceuticals and medicine is big business, and with business comes profit, and with profit comes greed, and with greed comes bad ethics.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
An ongoing problem with the ethics of medicine is the fact that in the USA pharmaceuticals and medicine is big business, and with business comes profit, and with profit comes greed, and with greed comes bad ethics.
Whereas I take medicine when I believe it's important, I can certainly agree with you.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The same process that hundreds of thousands of results demonstrate evolution is a real and natural phenomenon. So given you accept the process, you now accept the results of this process all through the sciences, including evolution, yes?

Be aware that you cannot have it both ways. You can't describe an objective process as a way to make true conclusions, but have an exemption for one phenomenon, and a phenomenon that just happens to be a big burr under the saddle of conservative Christians.

So that's it, you are envious of experts in biology for all their success, and you have none for your beliefs. Well it takes education and ethical work.

Experimenters satisfy the rules set out to require the fewest possible assumptions, account for all the data, and use facts when applicable. There is no social standard to what science requires in experimentation.

No, it's not a science fair competition. I take it you have no understanding how science works. I'd love to give you a high school science test and check your answers. The predictions in an experiment have to be very specific. The hypothesis can refer to other theories as part of how it is designed, along with relevant facts.

I'm new to the thread and there's about 1400 posts, so give me a few sentences of what your HYPOTHESIS (you don't have a theory yet, you haven't earned it. Look up what a hypothesis is, and what it must do BEFORE it is a theory) states. And let me, and perhaps a few others, give us our two cents about your prediction. I'm super curious.

Well, disciplined minds can choose their own beliefs. Most beliefs of the average person are formed in the subconscious through life experiences. Most people end up believing in ideas without any actual awareness or deliberation.

That's bold. Your example of the peppered moth is a classic example of evolution and fitness being the factor that favored them. So we can say your belief is absurd since fitness is exactly what breeders use when they are creating an animal to perform certain tasks, or look a certain way, or behave a certain way. Plants have been pollenated a certain way, or gene engineered, to be more "fit" for the environment. This is a deliberate selection. In nature the selection is governed by the circumstances of the weather and environment. Species can go extinct because the environment becomes too harsh, and there is no fitness that can survive. This is all covered in 7th grade science class.

The one exception you have is humans and many bred animals. We have manipulated our environments to a degree that humans don't need to be fit to survive. Nor do many of our pets. Ever see a pug? Cute as hell, but no way it would survive in the wild. It's not fit.

Well modern America has closed most institutions and there is a real lack of mental health care of any type. Most mentally ill end up in prisons where they seldom get adequate care. But this topic is irrelevant.

These are political issues, nothing to do with science.

By "peers" you mean experts in biology, yes? And what you think they are wrong about is evolution, yes?

And you have to be very, very specific about what you are talking about. For example germ theory was shown to be a real and natural phenomenon and scientists read the papers and accepted the results. No doubt there were a few hold outs because people become attached to what they believe and can't let it go. Today all scientists accept that microorganisms exist and cause infection.

Evolution is a pretty simple concept, but there is a massive list of what makes it work, from chemistry to cosmology. Every part of it has to work for evolution to be real. Scientists can be wrong about how one small element works, but evolution still works. And scientists adjust their understanding. You have yet to provide anything I've seen that would overturn a process like evolution.

You're right because there is no way to predict with so many unknowns. This isn't science. You mean speculation. If you want to make sound predictions you need to account for the variables. That's how science shows its work.

Thank god we have experts in biology to explain it to us. You should listen to them.
The fact that scientists continue to peer into the strata of life, such as examining and looking at cells and also improve health by making such things as vaccines (debatable by some), it still does not prove or mean evolution of the Darwinian kind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said although your brother today still false theories cosmic science by human choice. The status science wasn't repracticed until after the ice age.

So God ice saviour thesis quotes life of man is with God O earth heavens stable DNA life. Lived by end of year ice versus radiating summer returned yearly.

Balances.

When temple pyramid not any nuclear plant not collider either was used God a product was converted mass into new mass. Gold philosophy.

Their claim I am not changing God is a big a lie as it is today. As whatever mass they used they changed it.

Even after the void removed the accumulated UFO irradiation of life by science in the time under Nero's rule rome still used the technology.

So attack in earth was not from zero to 1000 Christ cold gas. It was proven satanic attack. Known irrational human science cause.

As it was not 1000 years later.
Proven by next attack Russia 1900.

Science today says what I look and see is radiation mass as UFO gas burning above our heads. I want as a copied reaction in my machine. Theoried.

Yet says I get it via earths atmospheric gas burning ground causes.

As God in mass keeps releasing opened radiating space. As science behind it theory at ground particle itself by design. God responds to their thesis.

How earth released spatial opened radiation.....gases.

Not just a machine reaction inside machine. It always naturally began with the ground mass. Science is evil known.

Says it's okay for power plant to already own life's mutation. Who cares if he increases it. We should still survive we own man's life first.

False theory he owns life secondary by one cell ovary.

Why he thinks as a human being conscious first....I nearly have it. Meaning biological.

Yet man is only first the theist human.

Father told me man in human DNA is nearly gone which would leave one human female life only.

And he sees as human conscious and life body behaviour exhibits trying to form one only human life body.

What God healers in biology knew before. Saw all the human signs.

As direct owner DNa man is by single womb O ovary cell eradication. Was told he did it to his brothers life. As a female body you are all my brother as the ignored conscious condition.

As my human mother body is a whole body plus the ovary.

You begin only as the single cell yourself.

Father thinks your brother's should know your intent. As you exhibit a self destructive personality disorder.

If your just machine reaction was going to achieve it you would not be using any atmospheric data or inferred gain by atmosphere.

What Stephen Hawking realised.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The fact that scientists continue to peer into the strata of life, such as examining and looking at cells and also improve health by making such things as vaccines (debatable by some), it still does not prove or mean evolution of the Darwinian kind.
That's OK because evolution is demonstrated true and real in other ways. Just get your science right.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Data advice.

Man human the theist scientist. Ice maintained earth gas burning balances.

Year 1900 attack cosmic science caused returned satanic body burning.

2000 would have returned cosmic saviour documented cold gas.

2000 minus 1900 = 100 one bio human man's DNA life.

He already knew.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"Darwinian" Evolution was proven beyond a reasonable doubt over 100 years ago. What has been happening since then is mere refinement and filling in of minor gaps. You might not like it, but the fact is that there is no real debate in the sciences or out of it. There is merely correction at this point in time.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
"Darwinian" Evolution was proven beyond a reasonable doubt over 100 years ago. What has been happening since then is mere refinement and filling in of minor gaps. You might not like it, but the fact is that there is no real debate in the sciences or out of it. There is merely correction at this point in time.
You mean Ice melted. Water oxygen our biology man given back after irradiated sin of man fallout effect.

Scientist inventor of radiation fallout knew.

Water oxygen replacement what we live Inside of is our ownership life saved by flood of water effect. But earths gas mass burnt out. So one extra cold gas body fell in taken to burn in its place why you see burning UFO gases at night.

Science historic caused chain reaction known.

One nighttime clear gas body now eradicated.

One by one science evolved the destruction of life whilst he 2x2 machine causes it since.

Father asked you a question where does natural light as time shift to? As gases burning,?

Into a sin hole in God O earth says science practicing science on earth only.

Says his thesis is holes in the cosmos is coercion. Dont look at what a hole in God is he says as I first have to invent space where science is really practiced.

On earth only.

What the human con really was. Science.

Con science he quoted. Human.

joelr

I think you touch on a significant point about creationism. It seems to me that creationists must either think there is some kind of a vast atheist conspiracy by the science community, or they must think that every scientifically educated person is somehow the victim of a mass delusion. Most creationists seem very reluctant to acknowledge that this is the implication of what they say.
Yes there is an apologetic tactic where they say they don't follow atheist science or history. Or evolutionist science or something like that. Or a criticism is that the scholar was "assuming the stories were not true".

joelr

That's sad really. I believe in no conspiracy of any sort and you believe Peers create reality through voting on it. This is the ultimate conspiracy theory.
Well there it is again? If you believe historicity and archeology is done through votes and not a ridiculous amount of evidence you have bought into a conspiracy theory.
The latest historicity book on the NT contains 700 pages of evidence examining every aspect of the historical data and summing up the general consensus of the entire field. There are experts who write great books who specialize in just one aspect like Goodacre on just the Synoptic problem. His work has provided at least 7 extremely strong arguments that solve the issue with what they call the Markan priority.

Ignoring an entire major field of study because it's not matching your beliefs is already bad enough. Hand waving it off as people "voting" is some form of brainwashed conspiracy theory. But it isn't just a "field". History is out best attempt at what actually happened and why. It's thousands of people who are trained for a decade in how to research a particular area of history, learn all languages and understand how to use source material properly. You probably do actually trust history is every other aspect. Or do you say this about every single historical fact? Or is just Biblical history all on stupid pills?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is the only wrong state.

It is a chosen human practice.

First is the natural human. Every condition about presence or information is all natural.

Status everything else naturally exists.

Human science is a liar.

Science once ordained by Alchemy practice was a lawful criminal. Alchemy was outlawed. Because of machine caused irradiation fallout.

Then guess what ....
Your sick mind brain theists were unnaturally irradiated again in the shroud attack and you lost sanity once again.

Every status fought for human equal rights as the bible status gone. Humans fell into satanic beliefs once again. History is our evidence...the dark ages.

Superstition did not allow for any natural herbal medical practice. Your claim it was alchemising.

My sister's past life DNA vision why she was a natural psychic modern day healer... showed her living in a forest tending herbal medicines. Growing herbs secretly. Was murdered by men soldiers for herbalism concoctions.

Why I know ideas of scientific insanity was lived in human records of past life visions. Recorded life is the real storyteller.

joelr

One of the problems with the current version of evolution is it is too dependent on the mysticism of randomness. There is a type of religious element added that is based on some unknown force of that gives you anything you need but under its own schedule. It is like a god principle. If you cannot figure out how the cell call appears you summon the god of random with math oracles.

Is what you would say in Ancient Greece to these new math weirdos. Now we have quantum mechanics the most precisely tested theory ever as well as advances in the math of probability. What we now understand is that the universe does indeed work on probability. We also have the knowledge of how large the universe is and how old it is. Which leaves billions of potential places and billions of years for these probabilities to emerge.
Not only does QM predict if something is possible it will eventually happen we see probabilities govern everything. If you look at mortality rates for an illness as you sample a larger and larger amount of cases it always trends towards what the statistics already tell. This alway happens.
So probabilities can be demonstrated. Magical God beings are only in stories.

The creationist approach uses a god that is deliberate and organized. The god of evolution is like an idiot savant who staggers around, and can fall onto good luck allowing a link to the unknown gaps; finite odds.
Except the evidence for creation science is zero. The real life evolutionary process does fit this random and staggering model exactly? 120 million years of reptiles and then through climate change mammals happen to evolve. The deliberate and organized 5000 year old Earth is an obvious myth.

This idiot savant God does not sit right with a theory calling itself science.

The probabilistic nature of evolution fits very well. Have you ever bothered to even investigate the vast evidence in this science? Its not my field but even reading the lengthy Wiki page is staggering. But at that I don't see any connection to understanding how life evolved and mythology? It isn't like we have this myth about a God that looks to be likely true and that could provide the answers. Stories about Zeus and Yahweh are about as equally likely.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is what you would say in Ancient Greece to these new math weirdos. Now we have quantum mechanics the most precisely tested theory ever as well as advances in the math of probability. What we now understand is that the universe does indeed work on probability. We also have the knowledge of how large the universe is and how old it is. Which leaves billions of potential places and billions of years for these probabilities to emerge.
Not only does QM predict if something is possible it will eventually happen we see probabilities govern everything. If you look at mortality rates for an illness as you sample a larger and larger amount of cases it always trends towards what the statistics already tell. This alway happens.
So probabilities can be demonstrated. Magical God beings are only in stories.

Except the evidence for creation science is zero. The real life evolutionary process does fit this random and staggering model exactly? 120 million years of reptiles and then through climate change mammals happen to evolve. The deliberate and organized 5000 year old Earth is an obvious myth.

The probabilistic nature of evolution fits very well. Have you ever bothered to even investigate the vast evidence in this science? Its not my field but even reading the lengthy Wiki page is staggering. But at that I don't see any connection to understanding how life evolved and mythology? It isn't like we have this myth about a God that looks to be likely true and that could provide the answers. Stories about Zeus and Yahweh are about as equally likely.
Humans are not machines.

You lie.

joelr

It's impossible for one man to out vote all the Peers no matter his credentials. Nothing can, will, or has ever changed until Peers vote on a matter and it thus becomes "settled science".

Welcome to the future and the brave new world where everyone is free to believe only what Peers approve.

Is the conspiracy theory.

In real science evidence is all that matters. When evidence is put forth other teams will attempt to duplicate the results. If it's consistent with experiment things change.
That's it. There is no vote.