• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Beatdown returns to honour/trash Orbit and Well-Named's planned nuptials

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
As some of you may remember in your worst nightmares, I have on occasion contributed to that great enterprise known as RF Radio (currently on hiatus). Mostly, I offered my opinions on sports-related topics, which no-one seemed interested, or spliced together soundbytes to make interviews, which seemed of more interest.

For those unfamiliar, here is an example of an interview with Tony Abbott...former PM of Australia. I like to think I contributed to his demise...ahem...

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Flewisnotmiller%2Ftainterview
Anyhow, I thought I might dust off the Beatdown, and do a little show with @well named and @Orbit's upcoming wedding as the central topic. Heck, I might even deliver an impromptu speech with some tips on successful honeymooning.

And so I come to you, the people, to help me generate some content. If you want to be a part of this grand endevour (ie. the show, not the honeymoon), then here is what I need you to do at some point in the next few weeks.

1) Post here to express your interest.
2) I'll send you a short questionnaire with a few random questions, or perhaps just post some questions here.
3) Record your answers, completely unedited. Saying umm, forgetting your place, swearing, repeating yourself, etc, are all good. They add to the feel of realism I'm going for.
4) Feel free to monologue or otherwise spout random crap, funny or unfunny.

I'll then splice your answers into my show, along with a few other...err...interesting ideas I have floating about it my cranial cavity.

Dave

PS. Best to only do this if you are okay with it being mispresented with hopefully hilarious results.

PPS. I can only guarantee it will be hilarious for a given value of 'hilariousness'. There is no money-back guarantee here.