• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Baha'is

Riders

They are very interesting. I went to the study last night through zoom . All the other people 3 of them that were there had accents. they sound Indian to me, but I maybe wrong about that. I wonder if there's a lot of folks from India who are Baha'i but I didn't want to be rude and ask. It was good. I just don't want to give the wrong idea that I am joining with anyone.

I want to be able to have the freedom to go visit my Buddhist groups when this virus is over not just spend my time all with one group.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I wonder if there's a lot of folks from India who are Baha'i but I didn't want to be rude and ask.
India has the largest Baha'i population in the world.

India became the largest Bahá'í community in the world in 2000 after less than a century of mass teaching, with an official Bahá'í population of between 1.7 million to over 2 million, The expansion of the numbers and organization of the community has helped the publishing agencies of the religion grow, to the point ...Apr 7, 2020

India - Bahaipedia, an encyclopedia about the Bahá'í Faith

Riders

India has the largest Baha'i population in the world.

India became the largest Bahá'í community in the world in 2000 after less than a century of mass teaching, with an official Bahá'í population of between 1.7 million to over 2 million, The expansion of the numbers and organization of the community has helped the publishing agencies of the religion grow, to the point ...Apr 7, 2020

India - Bahaipedia, an encyclopedia about the Bahá'í Faith

AHA! Interesting, thanks for the information. Yea I thought they were all Indian last night. I got use to the accent when I went to the Hare Krishna temple.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sorry, the fact is that you are causing Jesus' words to pass away by depriving them of any validity.
I am not depriving Jesus' Words of any validity; I quote them all the time. Why would I quote Words I do not believe are valid?
Do you not see that the spirit of Baha’u’llah is the spirit of every false prophet who usurps the place of the true prophets of God?
No, I do not see that and I never will. Baha’u’llah did not usurp the place of any true prophets of God; rather, He validated their place.
This is what was prophesied by Joel as repeated by Peter in Acts 2:17

"And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. I will even pour out My Spirit on My male and female slaves in those days, and they will prophesy."

It is clear that your attempts to arbitrarily limit the spread of the Holy Spirit just so that you can promote Baha’u’llah are doomed.
I am not trying to limit the spread of the Holy Spirit. That is absurd as I have no such power. God alone is responsible for the spread of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:17-21And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I believe that these prophecies apply to Baha’u’llah, as we are in the last days. The Holy Spirit was poured out on all of humanity when Baha’u’llah appeared on earth.

Revelation 6 The Sixth Seal: Terror
12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.…

Mark 13 The Return of the Son of Man
24 "But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, 25 AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. 26 "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory.…

Matthew 24 The Return of the Son of Man
…28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. 29 "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.…

The following are some excerpts taken from the book Thief in the Night by William Sears (link cited below):

“In the Book of Revelation, it promised that one from the seed of Abraham would unseal the Books in the last days. This Lamb of God was pictured in the visions as having seven eyes. These seven eyes were said to be the seven spirits (religions) of God that He had sent forth into the world up to that time. It was to be the Books of these seven great religions that the Messiah would unseal. Strangely enough, I had learned that up to the time of the coming of the Bahá’í Faith, there had been exactly seven great revealed religions. This story is told elsewhere in this volume.

When this Lamb of God, according to the sixth chapter of Revelation, opened the Books and unsealed their meaning, one of the seals which He broke open concerned the signs which would be written in the heavens. These signs would appear prior to the days or years of His coming. These signs, given in Revelation, were the signs that the millennial scholars searched through history to find during their 1844 enthusiasm.

The Book of Revelation prophesied:

1. “… and, lo, there was a great earthquake.” (Revelation 6:12.)

This was the first sign that was to appear.

2. “… and the sun became black as sack-cloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;” (Revelation 6:12.)

This was to be the second sign.

3. “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.” (Revelation 6:13.)

This was the third sign that was to appear. This was the final promise, and would be seen just before the coming of the Messiah in the last days.

Bahá’u’lláh wrote of these signs in the heavens in his Book of Certitude, saying that the meanings hidden in such words as those of Revelation were symbolical, although in some cases they had an outward physical fulfilment as well. Bahá’u’lláh’s explanation of their true inner meaning is given in the Wine of Astonishment in the chapter When the stars fall from heaven.

I discovered many interesting events unearthed by the millennial scholars and leading up to the year 1844. Some of them were quite astonishing. Others were certainly dramatic. These happenings caused a great stir among the people of those days.

The signs of Revelation that would appear in succession, leading up to the day of the return of Christ were, in order:

“As we look, we find the events recorded (in Revelation), following on in the order predicted.” (Our Day in the Light of Prophecy, Spicer, p. 77.) These events which he listed were as follows:

1. The Lisbon earthquake, 1755. 1755 Lisbon earthquake
2. The Dark Day, 1780. New England's Dark Day
3. The Falling Stars, 1833. The Falling of the Stars

It is interesting to note that the great star-fall came on the night of 12 November, which is the birthday of Bahá’u’lláh.

Excerpts from: http://bahai-library.com/pdf/s/sears_thief_night.pdf
BTW: "another comforter" in John 14:16 means another comforter besides himself (Jesus).
That’s right, and I believe it refers to Baha’u’llah, who was another Comforter:

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

(Continued on next post)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Hatred of the Holy Spirit is no different from hatred of God. It amounts to the same thing. People who hate God will never receive the Holy Spirit, so that they can only look upon the works of the Holy Spirit.

That is what I said. According to Baha’i beliefs, the Holy Spirit is the light of God. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is detestation of the light of God, the divine perfections. In a sense then it is detestation of God since one hates the divine perfections (God’s qualities).
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is par excellence attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil. This is what you infer when you say that Christians who came after the apostles did not have the Holy Spirit. What did they have then?
That depends upon what you mean by “having” the Holy Spirit. How does one have the Holy Spirit?

Question.—What is the Holy Spirit?

Answer.—The Holy Spirit is the Bounty of God and the luminous rays which emanate from the Manifestations; for the focus of the rays of the Sun of Reality was Christ, and from this glorious focus, which is the Reality of Christ, the Bounty of God reflected upon the other mirrors which were the reality of the Apostles. The descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles signifies that the glorious divine bounties reflected and appeared in their reality. Moreover, entrance and exit, descent and ascent, are characteristics of bodies and not of spirits—that is to say, sensible realities enter and come forth, but intellectual subtleties and mental realities, such as intelligence, love, knowledge, imagination and thought, do not enter, nor come forth, nor descend, but rather they have direct connection.

Some Answered Questions, p. 108

25: THE HOLY SPIRIT
Within three centuries, the Christian church could count some 3 million adherents. By the end of the 4th century, it was the official religion of Rome, numbering 30 million followers—or half the Empire. A century after that, there were very few pagans left.

And you say: this is not the work of the Holy Spirit?

Are you saying the Christian church is the work of the devil?
I do not even believe in the devil, so of course I am not saying the Christian church is the work of the devil, but I am not saying it is the work of the Holy Spirit either. Christianity grew rapidly because it became the official religion of Rome.
Obviously there grew up with the church many heretics who used philosophy to detract from Christianity. This was the reason for Islam, but it didn't render the work of the Holy Spirit void.
The reason for Islam is Muhammad, who renewed the Holy Spirit.
Baha’u’llah was no more unique than any other Manifestation of God; all of them were unique.

Why is he more unique than others who acknowledge Jesus Christ?
I did not say that He was more unique, but who, aside from Christians and Muslims have acknowledged Jesus Christ?
How would the Holy Spirit living inside of Christians testify of Jesus? That is impossible, yet Christians have had to believe that because they never understood what this verse refers to.

Because the Holy Spirit allows them to understand the words of Christ. "

"He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you." Jn 14:16
Obviously that has not worked very well, since there are thousands of sects of Christianity, each with different interpretations of the Bible which has lead to different beliefs about the nature of Jesus, the afterlife, and the return of Christ. If the Holy Spirit has allowed all Christians to understand the Bible, why don’t all Christians have the same understanding?
This is why Christians will never believe in Bahá’u’lláh, because he does not agree with what the Holy Spirit teaches Christians as to Christ. It is why your attempts to convert Christians to Baha'i is doomed to failure. The Holy Spirit will never permit it. Christians have the Holy Spirit: they do not need Bahá’u’lláh.
Almost all Baha’is in the western world were formerly Christians. I do not have to convert anyone, those who want to know the truth will find it on their own. So far, few have found it, but that will change in the future.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Christians believe that are so special, that only they have the Holy Spirit. It is beyond arrogant. Imo, Christians who have heard of Baha’u’llah and turned away do not have the Holy Spirit because if they did they would not have turned away from Baha’u’llah, who brought the Holy Spirit.
Islam is an incredibly wicked religion by the standards of Christianity as it merely denies all the received teachings of Christ. Yet Baha'i is worse as to deception as it pretends to embrace Christ but actually tramples him underfoot by saying his teachings have been superceded.
I did not say His teachings have been superseded; I only ever said that His Dispensation has been superseded. I am sorry that you still don’t understand what that means.
Quaran is more authentic because it's political message is more authentic?
Authentic: of undisputed origin; genuine. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=authentic+means

The Qur’an is more authentic than the NT because we know it was written by the scribes who knew Muhammad and either memorized or wrote down want He said, after which time it was compiled into the Qur’an. By contrast, the authors of the NT never even met Jesus, so there is no way that the NT could be the exact words spoken by Jesus.
Which all proves that Baha'i is a political religion just like Islam. You really haven't got the least idea what Christianity teaches, because for you, religion is all about politics and political power.
That comment is way off base, given Baha’is are not even allowed to be involved in politics.

“The Faith which this order serves, safeguards and promotes is … essentially supernatural, supranational, entirely non-political, non-partisan, and diametrically opposed to any policy or school of thought that seeks to exalt any particular race, class or nation. It is free from any form of ecclesiasticism, has neither priesthood nor rituals, and is supported exclusively by voluntary contributions made by its avowed adherents. Though loyal to their respective governments, though imbued with the love of their own country, and anxious to promote at all times, its best interests, the followers of the Bahá’í Faith, nevertheless, viewing mankind as one entity, and profoundly attached to its vital interests, will not hesitate to subordinate every particular interest, be it personal, regional or national, to the over-riding interests of the generality of mankind, knowing full well that in a world of interdependent peoples and nations the advantage of the part is best to be reached by the advantage of the whole, and that no lasting result can be achieved by any of the component parts if the general interests of the entity itself are neglected….”
The Promised Day Is Come, vi - vii

I decided to go back and try to take a few more classes on them before I make my mind up on anything. The ladies were pretty nice. I did tell them not long after I started taking classes I was not interested in joining any religion now, they acted insulted and said they never push their religion to get converts.

So I was worried they may have been insulted and lost contact with them. But I decided to take a few more classes before I make up my mind so, got in contact with them today. Hope they can get a zoom class together in the next week or two.

I apologize if I already responded, didn't see any in the records. You can find official details about the BF here; Lights of Guidance

I saw your other post about LGBTQ+; The lifestyle is considered forbidden by God.

Maybe look into this; American Ethical Union

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I agree in the sense that a prophecy warning about the rise of false prophets does not discount the possibility of a true prophet. However, it is interesting that our Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم predicted that nearly thirty false prophets would appear from his Ummah. Mirza Husayn Ali Nuri was born into a Muslim family, and was initially a Muslim, correct?

The reason I believe he was one of those thirty false prophets is because he brought a new religion and a new law, whereas we believe the Religion of Islam is complete, perfect, and its Law is the only valid religious law until Judgment Day. Furthermore, I've read a bit of the Baha'i scripture called Kitab Aqdas, but it does not read as a scripture. It's more like an instruction manual, written in very dry language, while religious scriptures are usually written as hymns (the Psalms and the Quran for example). Therefore, the supposed revelations of "Bahaullah" do not inspire me, and do not indicate to me that they are true revelation from God, on the contrary, they seem to be man made fabrications.
What are the Sunni Muslims expecting ? How is it different then what the Shia's are expecting?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Sorry, the fact is that you are causing Jesus' words to pass away by depriving them of any validity.

Jesus said of this kind of this person: Matt 12:43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”
Well, if Jesus said this then I do believe the Baha'is don't believe in the validity of demons spirit possessing people. So yes, the Baha'is deny things said by Jesus and totally deny things that were written about what he did... like rising from the dead and meeting with the disciples.

For literal believing Christians that is a bad thing, but, for people that don't like or believe in what the Bible says, it's a very good thing... as it explains away a lot of the "weird" miraculous stuff from the Bible... like anything that doesn't conform to science. They say those things are "symbolic". So they can, kind of say, they support and don't deny the validity of Jesus and anything else in the Bible, but, by making a lot of those things symbolic and not literal, they nullify them, make them untrue, make them fictional, and, to me, make them a myth or even a lie. They say no of course. It all "spiritually" true. Whatever, if you believe in the risen Jesus, a literal hell and Satan, 6 day creation and that Jesus, himself, is coming back... then, to them, you are wrong. They deny the validity of all those things and more. But, like I said, to some people that's a big plus for the Baha'is.

Reactions: eik

eik

That is what I said. According to Baha’i beliefs, the Holy Spirit is the light of God. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is detestation of the light of God, the divine perfections. In a sense then it is detestation of God since one hates the divine perfections (God’s qualities).

That depends upon what you mean by “having” the Holy Spirit. How does one have the Holy Spirit?

Question.—What is the Holy Spirit?

Answer.—The Holy Spirit is the Bounty of God and the luminous rays which emanate from the Manifestations; for the focus of the rays of the Sun of Reality was Christ, and from this glorious focus, which is the Reality of Christ, the Bounty of God reflected upon the other mirrors which were the reality of the Apostles. The descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles signifies that the glorious divine bounties reflected and appeared in their reality. Moreover, entrance and exit, descent and ascent, are characteristics of bodies and not of spirits—that is to say, sensible realities enter and come forth, but intellectual subtleties and mental realities, such as intelligence, love, knowledge, imagination and thought, do not enter, nor come forth, nor descend, but rather they have direct connection.

Some Answered Questions, p. 108

25: THE HOLY SPIRIT
This is all very woolly. The Holy Spirit comes from the Father, and in the Christian era takes from what is Christ's and makes it known to believers. To Christ God had given all things. Christ is for this reason infinitely superior to the author of Baha'i.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.​

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.
All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.

I do not even believe in the devil, so of course I am not saying the Christian church is the work of the devil, but I am not saying it is the work of the Holy Spirit either. Christianity grew rapidly because it became the official religion of Rome.
The world is far more black and white that you suppose.

Matthew 12:30

"Whoever is not with Me is against Me, and whoever does not gather with Me scatters"​

The Holy Spirit belongs to Christ. The Christian church is the work of Christ and of the Holy Spirit. Anyone who opposes either the Christian church (construed in biblical terms as the body of Christ rather than in terms of political structures) or the enlargement or corruption of the church is of the devil, in Christian terms.

May be you're not appraising that to oppose Christ is to do the work of the devil in Christian theology, and by the words of Christ himself who asserted all his opponents as of the devil, unless genuinely ignorant, which is the only excuse you have in Christian theology for not believing in Christ.

Eph 4:27
Neither give place to the devil.​

The reason for Islam is Muhammad, who renewed the Holy Spirit.
Mahomet opposed the Holy Spirit because he opposed Christ and consigned the Christian church to obsolescence.

I did not say that He was more unique, but who, aside from Christians and Muslims have acknowledged Jesus Christ?

Obviously that has not worked very well, since there are thousands of sects of Christianity, each with different interpretations of the Bible which has lead to different beliefs about the nature of Jesus, the afterlife, and the return of Christ. If the Holy Spirit has allowed all Christians to understand the Bible, why don’t all Christians have the same understanding?
First actual Christian belief in respect of the core message and significance of Christ is far more conformant than you might suppose.

Different sects do not necessarily equate to different fundamental beliefs. Opinions will always differ in respect of prophecies etc and especially secular matters such as politics etc, and also in respect of extra biblical philosophies respecting the subtleties of the trinity etc, which are attention grabbing but in the long run not significant for the most part.

Core belief in Jesus held out as the son of God and resurrected and raised to the throne of God will be fairly uniform across all "sects."

As to understanding, the Christian faith is not something that arrives instantaneously (although it may do) like in Islam, where you don't have to do a lot to be a muslim: just go with the flow. It's not so in Christianity. Faith is compared to the growing of a tree:

Luke 13:19
"[Faith & the kingdom of God] is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it."​

Almost all Baha’is in the western world were formerly Christians. I do not have to convert anyone, those who want to know the truth will find it on their own. So far, few have found it, but that will change in the future.
"formerly Christians" i.e. nominal Christians. There are many of those, whose only Christianity is a culture not a faith. Baha'i is a cop out, it imposes few obligations and doesn't require faith in miracles or any real intellectual activity, as Christianity does demand.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Christians believe that are so special, that only they have the Holy Spirit. It is beyond arrogant. Imo, Christians who have heard of Baha’u’llah and turned away do not have the Holy Spirit because if they did they would not have turned away from Baha’u’llah, who brought the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit was in the world long before Baha’u’llah, courtesy of Christ. I'm not even sure if you know him, because if you did you wouldn't say Christ has been superseded.

I did not say His teachings have been superseded; I only ever said that His Dispensation has been superseded. I am sorry that you still don’t understand what that means.
I do get it, because the Christian dispensation has superseded the dispensation of Moses. Moses remains relevant, but many of his principles i.e. respecting animal sacrifices and sacrifice under the Old Covenant, and black letter rules of law, for justifiction are no longer relevant because Christ has superseded them. They simply do not apply in the spiritual era, although useful for teaching and instruction.

As for Baha’u’llah, I regret that Baha’u’llah has done nothing IMO to show that he is in any way superior to Christ, or has any right to assert Christ's spiritual religion as having been superseded. Rather he has done much to show he is completely inferior by failing to acknowledge that Christ is the "only" begotten son of God and the only path to salvation, as well as being the only fulfilment of all biblical (i.e Old Testament) prophecy; and so superior to himself, being a mere man who died, and was buried, and will be judged by Christ himself.

Authentic: of undisputed origin; genuine. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=authentic+means

The Qur’an is more authentic than the NT because we know it was written by the scribes who knew Muhammad and either memorized or wrote down want He said, after which time it was compiled into the Qur’an. By contrast, the authors of the NT never even met Jesus, so there is no way that the NT could be the exact words spoken by Jesus.
No evidence that the gospel accounts were not written by those who had not met Christ.

Just propaganda. The Koran is compiled from numerous unidentified sources and materials, some of it Christian, some which clearly didn't originate with Mahomet, although some of it may have done. No one really knows what is and what is not authentic in the Koran, but in any event the central tenet of Mahomet's message, i.e. justification by observance of religious law invented by Mahomet and the deprecation of the biblical Christ is anathema to all true Christians, and which is why for most of the Christian era, Mahomet has been classified as a pagan.

That comment is way off base, given Baha’is are not even allowed to be involved in politics.
“The Faith which this order serves, safeguards and promotes is … essentially supernatural, supranational, entirely non-political, non-partisan, and diametrically opposed to any policy or school of thought that seeks to exalt any particular race, class or nation. It is free from any form of ecclesiasticism, has neither priesthood nor rituals, and is supported exclusively by voluntary contributions made by its avowed adherents. Though loyal to their respective governments, though imbued with the love of their own country, and anxious to promote at all times, its best interests, the followers of the Bahá’í Faith, nevertheless, viewing mankind as one entity, and profoundly attached to its vital interests, will not hesitate to subordinate every particular interest, be it personal, regional or national, to the over-riding interests of the generality of mankind, knowing full well that in a world of interdependent peoples and nations the advantage of the part is best to be reached by the advantage of the whole, and that no lasting result can be achieved by any of the component parts if the general interests of the entity itself are neglected….”
The Promised Day Is Come, vi - vii
Baha'is may refrain from partisan politics but they certainly do not shun governance/policy and government leaders.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
This is all very woolly. The Holy Spirit comes from the Father, and in the Christian era takes from what is Christ's and makes it known to believers. To Christ God had given all things. Christ is for this reason infinitely superior to the author of Baha'i.
Baha’is believe that God gave the Holy Spirit to Baha’u’llah just as God gave it to Christ. Baha’is believe that the Comforter and the Spirit of truth was Baha’u’llah, and Baha’u’llah has taught us all things and has guided us to all truth, just as it says in those verses. Baha’u’llah also brought glory to Christ.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.
All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.
The world is far more black and white that you suppose.
Matthew 12:30"Whoever is not with Me is against Me, and whoever does not gather with Me scatters"

The Holy Spirit belongs to Christ. The Christian church is the work of Christ and of the Holy Spirit. Anyone who opposes either the Christian church (construed in biblical terms as the body of Christ rather than in terms of political structures) or the enlargement or corruption of the church is of the devil, in Christian terms.
Sorry, but I do not agree with you. The Holy Spirit does not belong to anyone but God. The Holy Spirit is the Bounty of God and God can send it to whomever He wishes. I believe that God has sent the Holy Spirit to all the Manifestations of God, not only to Christ.
May be you're not appraising that to oppose Christ is to do the work of the devil in Christian theology, and by the words of Christ himself who asserted all his opponents as of the devil, unless genuinely ignorant, which is the only excuse you have in Christian theology for not believing in Christ.
I am not an opponent of Christ; I am a proponent, just as all Baha’is are required to be:

“As to the position of Christianity, let it be stated without any hesitation or equivocation that its divine origin is unconditionally acknowledged, that the Sonship and Divinity of Jesus Christ are fearlessly asserted, that the divine inspiration of the Gospel is fully recognized, that the reality of the mystery of the Immaculacy of the Virgin Mary is confessed, and the primacy of Peter, the Prince of the Apostles, is upheld and defended. The Founder of the Christian Faith is designated by Bahá’u’lláh as the “Spirit of God,” is proclaimed as the One Who “appeared out of the breath of the Holy Ghost,” and is even extolled as the “Essence of the Spirit.” His mother is described as “that veiled and immortal, that most beauteous, countenance,” and the station of her Son eulogized as a “station which hath been exalted above the imaginings of all that dwell on earth,” whilst Peter is recognized as one whom God has caused “the mysteries of wisdom and of utterance to flow out of his mouth.” The Promised Day is Come, pp. 109-110
Mahomet opposed the Holy Spirit because he opposed Christ and consigned the Christian church to obsolescence.
Muhammad did not oppose Christ. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, but Muhammad did abrogate the Dispensation of Jesus Christ by His coming so in effect he did He did consign the Christian church to obsolescence. Too bad Christians do not like that, but there is nothing thye can do about it because it was the Will of an Omnipotent God.
As to understanding, the Christian faith is not something that arrives instantaneously (although it may do) like in Islam, where you don't have to do a lot to be a muslim: just go with the flow. It's not so in Christianity. Faith is compared to the growing of a tree:

Luke 13:19
"[Faith & the kingdom of God] is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it."
How do you know what Muslims have to do?
"formerly Christians" i.e. nominal Christians. There are many of those, whose only Christianity is a culture not a faith. Baha'i is a cop out, it imposes few obligations and doesn't require faith in miracles or any real intellectual activity, as Christianity does demand.
You do not know that they were nominal Christians. You just say that because you cannot imagine a real Christian becoming a Baha’i.

Now that is a joke. The Baha’i Faith imposes many more obligations on Baha’is than Christianity imposes on Christians. We have a Book of Laws we have to adhere to whereas Christianity is a lawless religion where you are saved by grace and you go to heaven just by believing that Jesus died for your sins. Baha’is have to do more than believe in Baha’u’llah, we have to adhere to the teachings and follow the laws.

As for intellectual activity, as a group Baha’is more highly educated than Christians. One has to be intellectual to even understand the Baha’i Faith principles and teachings, but all one has to do to be Christian is believe Jesus died on the cross for your sins so you are saved. A child can understand and believe that.

As for miracles, we do not need faith in miracles because miracles do not prove anything at all.
The Holy Spirit was in the world long before Baha’u’llah, courtesy of Christ. I'm not even sure if you know him, because if you did you wouldn't say Christ has been superseded.
The Holy Spirit was in the world long before Christ, courtesy of Moses and other Messengers if God. What do you think that was at the Burning Bush, a bush that was on fire?
I do get it, because the Christian dispensation has superseded the dispensation of Moses. Moses remains relevant, but many of his principles i.e. respecting animal sacrifices and sacrifice under the Old Covenant, and black letter rules of law, for justifiction are no longer relevant because Christ has superseded them. They simply do not apply in the spiritual era, although useful for teaching and instruction.
The Baha’i dispensation has superseded all the dispensations that cam before it, including the dispensation of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, and all other Messengers of God. All the other Messengers are still relevant, but their social teachings and laws are no longer applicable to this age. They simply do not apply in this spiritual era. Moreover, what the previous Messengers brought does not contain the remedy that is needed to heal the ills that humanity faces in this age.

“The Prophets of God should be regarded as physicians whose task is to foster the well-being of the world and its peoples, that, through the spirit of oneness, they may heal the sickness of a divided humanity. To none is given the right to question their words or disparage their conduct, for they are the only ones who can claim to have understood the patient and to have correctly diagnosed its ailments. No man, however acute his perception, can ever hope to reach the heights which the wisdom and understanding of the Divine Physician have attained. Little wonder, then, if the treatment prescribed by the physician in this day should not be found to be identical with that which he prescribed before. How could it be otherwise when the ills affecting the sufferer necessitate at every stage of his sickness a special remedy?” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 80
As for Baha’u’llah, I regret that Baha’u’llah has done nothing IMO to show that he is in any way superior to Christ, or has any right to assert Christ's spiritual religion as having been superseded. Rather he has done much to show he is completely inferior by failing to acknowledge that Christ is the "only" begotten son of God and the only path to salvation, as well as being the only fulfilment of all biblical (i.e Old Testament) prophecy; and so superior to himself, being a mere man who died, and was buried, and will be judged by Christ himself.

First of all, Baha’u’llah never claimed to be superior to Christ and Christ never claimed to be superior to anyone. It was Christians who claimed that Christ was superior. Jesus never claimed to be superior to Moses; He said He Came to fulfill the Law of Moses.

No, Baha’is do not believe that Jesus was the only “begotten” Son of God because we do not believe God has biological children. Son of God to us denotes the relationship Christ had to His Father; Christ was as a son would be to His father..

No, Baha’is do not believe that Christ is the only path to salvation because we do not even believe in Original Sin, so we do not believe there is anything to be saved from, except our lower material selves.

Christ did not fulfill very many of the Old Testament prophecies, and that is why the Jews rejected Christ as being their Messiah. Baha’u’llah fulfilled all the Old Testament prophecies that were not fulfilled by Christ.

Christ was no different than Baha’u’llah, both were Manifestations of God. Christ died and was buried just like Baha’u’llah. Only God can judge anyone, Christ cannot judge anyone.
No evidence that the gospel accounts were not written by those who had not met Christ.
There is no evidence that the gospel accounts were written by those who had met Christ.