1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured The Baha'i belief about animal behavior, scientific or not?

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by spirit_of_dawn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Vinayaka

Vinayaka devotee
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12,255
    Religion:
    Saivite Hindu
    Indeed. There are tons of sites that make long lists of fallacies, not just for Baha'i, but for many places. Maybe it's better to just admit faith is illogical.

2. David T

David T Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,810
    Adrian, Adrian adrian..... Sigh.

Obviously everyone knows factually that all religious texts must come under the sharp objective eye of science therefore assuring for all time, all metaphysics texts are thus inferior to all science. Thats a totally unbiased universial truth!!!!! So says such people who dont know how to actually read!

So i have to say adrian, your explanation makes exactly as much sense to the above types, as me explaining to my 4 year old daughter she actually was not reading the book she was imagining she was. she said"how do you know that" i said "because you have it upside down.".

Now the total passage apparently is difficult for some people but its pretty clear. Of course the same people also believe they actually understand the bible in clear scientific i dont believe fashion! Ha ha ha ha ha..... To funny. Where would anyone get that crazy idea to understand the bible that way? Oh my degree, theology! Hahahahahah bwaaaaah humbug. Merry christmas!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. David T

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,810
    Adrian already nailed it

4. David T

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,810
    Adrian is nice! Its a flaw he has.

I on the other hand lean towards this approach. Which btw is common in church in context to other churches..

Norman Maclean:
    The Burns family ran a general store in a one store town and still managed to do badly. They were Methodist, a denomination my father always referred to as Baptists who could read.

A river runs through it

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. David T

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,810
    Totally agree. I mean the following so unscientific its crazy nonsense.

There must be some way out of here
    Said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion I can't get no relief. Businessmen, they drink my wine Plowmen dig my earth None of them along the line Know what any of it is worth No reason to get excited The thief he kindly spoke. There are many here among us Who feel that life is but a joke. But you and I, we've been through that. And this is not our fate So let us not talk falsely now The hour is getting late. All along the watchtower Princes kept the view. While all the women came and wentBarefoot servants, too Outside in the distance A wildcat did growl Two riders were approaching The wind began to howl....
    BD.

• Creative Creative x 1