• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Art Of Bodybuilding

AllenWalker

Strong Truth
Just here to ask if anyone here has bodybuilding experience or is interested in bodybuilding?

If so, i would like to know this:

Do you even lift bro? :)

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

While exercise is mandatory to bodybuilding, powerlifting, and any form of training to develop one's body and/ or strengthen one's athletic potential... what one decides to put into their body is of far more significance.

That being said, weight training and sprints are my primary methods of exercise in my training regimen. I primarily train for greater strength/ speed/ stamina, as I already possess the body I want.

AllenWalker

Strong Truth
While exercise is mandatory to bodybuilding, powerlifting, and any form of training to develop one's body and/ or strengthen one's athletic potential... what one decides to put into their body is of far more significance.

That being said, weight training and sprints are my primary methods of exercise in my training regimen. I primarily train for greater strength/ speed/ stamina, as I already possess the body I want.

What does the diet look like? Macros, etc?

Aštra’el

-Lots of water, high protein (lean meats, eggs, fish, protein powder), plenty of fruits and vegetables

-Bigger meals towards the beginning of the day and smaller meals towards the end of the day, nothing right before bed

-No smoking, no sodas, no sweets or junk food, almost no fast food, alcohol only on rare occassions

Last edited by a moderator:

AllenWalker

Strong Truth
-Lots of water, high protein (lean meats, eggs, fish, protein powder), plenty of fruits and vegetables

-Bigger meals towards the beginning of the day and smaller meals towards the end of the day, nothing right before bed

-No smoking, no sodas, no sweets or junk food, almost no fast food, alcohol only on rare occassions

I see, but you have not provided macros. I get that you eat clean but i mean how many calories, etc. If you are following, the no eating before bed myth, it is wrong. I prefer eating a slow absorbing protein at night such as cottage cheese.

Aštra’el

I don't look at it as "right" or "wrong", it's just what I do that works for me. With my lifestyle, diet, genetics, protein intake, amount of sleep, frequent levels of intense exercise, etc, there is no reason for me to count calories at this point in time.

AllenWalker

Strong Truth
I don't look at it as "right" or "wrong", it's just what I do that works for me. With my lifestyle, diet, genetics, protein intake, amount of sleep, frequent levels of intense exercise, etc, there is no reason for me to count calories at this point in time.

I see.