• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ark of Noah

9-18-1

...is not built outside the body, it is built inside the body.

The-Ark-of-Noah.jpg

The ark is built using a combination of two "gopher" woods:

[wood of the] Tree of Life (seven sephiroth below kether/chokmah/binah) = 7
[wood of the] Tree of the Knowledge of 'good and evil' (chokmah/binah) = 2

The former handles the "animals" that are by sevens: perfect.
The latter handles the "animals" that are by twos: pure and impure.

It is finished with one (א) cubit = 1

= 10 sephiroth.

The Ark of Noah:

בראשית First day is of light: to learn
(through the Crown of kether) the
ברא Second day is when/where the waters are divided by a firmament dividing truth (from untruth)
(with Wisdom through chokmah) the
אלהים Third day is of the way of matters and energies
(through Understanding with binah) the
את Fourth day is as cycles (in time) of life;
(above and below the firmament) the
השמים Fifth day is of dwellers in air and sea both fish and fowl
(within the waters above and waters below) the
ואת Sixth day is of dwellers of land both in beast and human being
(on the dry land appear) and the
הארץ Seventh day is where 'who made these' rests.

Learn (with geburah)
the truth (with tiphereth)
of the way (with netzach)
of life; (with hod)
in air and sea (of yesod)
in beast and human being (of malkuth)
and 'who made these' (chesed).

בראשיתבראאלהיםאתהשמיםואתהארץ
From the beginning
was made
'who made these'
(from beginning to end)
the heavens
(and from beginning to end)
the earth.

Learning
the truth
of the way
of life
is
pitching it both
within and without
with pitch.

As [above] (as there is a nature of [heaven] within)
so [below] (there is a nature of [earth] without)
and as below there is a kingdom without
so above there is a kingdom within.

tree-of-life-bodies.png

AdamKadmonComboC8nov01a.jpg

Attachments

• The-Ark-of-Noah.jpg
    The-Ark-of-Noah.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Indeed...

Psychological projection: imbuing other(s) as possessing a characteristic(s) ones own self possesses.

...nakedness.
I don't dabble in Kabbalah, I dabble in Old French :)

9-18-1

Or hallucinogens either.

Psychological projection: imbuing other(s) as possessing a characteristic(s) ones own self possesses.

Would this be like hallucinating that there was actually a physical Noah that built a physical ark physically housing twos and sevens of every physical living animal on the physical earth?

You'd need some pretty hard stuff to actually believe that.

The book of Genesis is a book of alchemy and kabbalah: it is meant to be read from the inside out, not the outside in.

lah2feb-72.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Would this be like hallucinating that there was actually a physical Noah that built a physical ark physically housing twos and sevens of every physical living animal on the physical earth?

You'd need some pretty hard stuff to actually believe that.

The book of Genesis is a book of alchemy and kabbalah: it is meant to be read from the inside out, not the outside in.

lah2feb-72.jpg

No, it is merely a book of myths.

9-18-1

No, it is merely a book of myths.

To be more specific: Hebrew mythology. Mythology is not based on facts (historical), it is based on truths (eternal).

Those who are ignorant and can not see what is actually there are quick to dismiss with enmity.

The two trees planted in the garden are of alchemy (tree of knowledge) and kabbalah (tree of life).

These are the same two "woods" used to build the ark.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
To be more specific: Hebrew mythology. Mythology is not based on facts (historical), it is based on truths (eternal).

Those who are ignorant and can not see what is actually there are quick to dismiss with enmity.

The two trees planted in the garden are of alchemy (tree of knowledge) and kabbalah (tree of life).

These are the same two "woods" used to build the ark.
No, mythology is simply an attempt to interpret the unknown. There is no reason to assume that there are any "deeper truths" to it.

ecco

Veteran Member

There is a lot of artwork in your posts. I see no attributions as to sources. Are all these your own creations?

There is serious writing in your posts. I see no attributions as to sources. Are all these your own thoughts?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
A computer analysis of the ark indicates that it is about as sea-worthy as my wife, and my wife can't swim.

David T

Premium Member

The-Ark-of-Noah.jpg

The ark is built using a combination of two "gopher" woods:

[wood of the] Tree of Life (seven sephiroth below kether/chokmah/binah) = 7
[wood of the] Tree of the Knowledge of 'good and evil' (chokmah/binah) = 2

The former handles the "animals" that are by sevens: perfect.
The latter handles the "animals" that are by twos: pure and impure.

It is finished with one (א) cubit = 1

= 10 sephiroth.

The Ark of Noah:

בראשית First day is of light: to learn
(through the Crown of kether) the
ברא Second day is when/where the waters are divided by a firmament dividing truth (from untruth)
(with Wisdom through chokmah) the
אלהים Third day is of the way of matters and energies
(through Understanding with binah) the
את Fourth day is as cycles (in time) of life;
(above and below the firmament) the
השמים Fifth day is of dwellers in air and sea both fish and fowl
(within the waters above and waters below) the
ואת Sixth day is of dwellers of land both in beast and human being
(on the dry land appear) and the
הארץ Seventh day is where 'who made these' rests.

Learn (with geburah)
the truth (with tiphereth)
of the way (with netzach)
of life; (with hod)
in air and sea (of yesod)
in beast and human being (of malkuth)
and 'who made these' (chesed).

בראשיתבראאלהיםאתהשמיםואתהארץ
From the beginning
was made
'who made these'
(from beginning to end)
the heavens
(and from beginning to end)
the earth.

Learning
the truth
of the way
of life
is
pitching it both
within and without
with pitch.

As [above] (as there is a nature [heaven] within)
so [below] (there is a nature without of [earth]
and as below there is a kingdom without
so above there is a kingdom within.

tree-of-life-bodies.png

AdamKadmonComboC8nov01a.jpg
Yipee science fiction in application to the bible!

Saw this documentary and they explained how it functioned. Of course this was long before the tardis cloaking device froze as a police box. Its bigger in the inside than on the outside!
p04znpm3.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
At least this is a different spin on the tale of Noah's Ark. That subject was getting pretty stale and hideously redundant.

Kind of refreshing actually.

9-18-1

No, mythology is simply an attempt to interpret the unknown. There is no reason to assume that there are any "deeper truths" to it.

There is no assumption(s) involved or needed; everything is in plain sight. The English translation of the Bible does not capture the meaning of the story because it was done by people who were not initiates. This is why a working knowledge of the Hebrew language is indispensable in understanding what is actually being stated.

For example God did not instruct Noah to make for himself an ark. God instructed to make of himself an ark: the indication being the ark is the body itself. Details like this are obscured by the poor translation(s) into English.

In synthesis, the Ark of Noah is establishing a familiarity with the two trees planted in the garden (which is inside the human body) and working with them in preparation for the work to follow.

There is a lot of artwork in your posts. I see no attributions as to sources. Are all these your own creations?

There is serious writing in your posts. I see no attributions as to sources. Are all these your own thoughts?

The pictures are taken from an online overview that gives a rather detailed description of the Ark of Noah:

The Ark of Noah (1)

As well as a website which identifies Genesis 1:1 as a string of 28 characters describing itself as a torus field:

Meru Foundation Research: Hebrew Alphabet, Genesis, Geometric Metaphor, and Kabbalah

Everything else was written by me but it is not owing to me: it just "is" - I simply applied a synthesis to it to make it as accessible as possible because there are very few resources (not to mention so-called "religious institutions") that either don't know the mysteries and/or intentionally mislead people.

At least this is a different spin on the tale of Noah's Ark. That subject was getting pretty stale and hideously redundant.

Kind of refreshing actually.

There is indeed a profound staleness in the notion that Noah was an historical man that built a physical boat housing animals in preparation for a global flood. It is very sad to witness people still attempting to advance such notions.

The biblical patriarchs of the Pentateuch are not historical - they represent different stations/initiations of the Tree of Life that fundamentally culminate into Christ [messiah].

DustyFeet

पैर है| outlaw kosher care-bear | Tribe of Dan
a string of 28 characters

and your screen name is literally 28.... i am loving this

i promise people, i had no idea there was 28 letters in gen 1:1. i brought up the 13th omer ( aka the 28th of nissan ) because of his screen name, but this is just too cool!

the word for "might" is caf-chet. caf+chet = 28.

Last edited:

DustyFeet

पैर है| outlaw kosher care-bear | Tribe of Dan
it's like your approach is stuck on the 13th omer. yes, what you're saying is "founded" in "justice". and yes, the 13th omer always falls on the 28th. i hope you are seeing the numerical significance... yes, it's a "mighty" day, potentially the "mightiest" day on the calendar. but where are the other 48 omer in your approach? where is the love?

omer1.jpg

omer2.jpg

"we are doing it together"

wellwisher

Another way to look at Noah's ark is in term of dream symbolism. If you dreamed this as a dream it would have symbolic meaning. Gathering two of every animal has a connected to the inner self wanting one to restore their natural instinct.

Humans, at the time of Noah, had become very unnatural due to willower and choice. The great flood was symbolic of the release of the unconscious potential that had been created due to the repression of natural instinct. The ark was a mental construct that allowed Noah to ride out the potential. Those who drown become overwhelmed during this major update of the brains operating system. Many people don't make it. After Noah, the major cultures of the ancient world arise, due to the update. A new balance is achieved.