• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Arizona audit has moved to Montana:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Arizona Sham Auditors Transport Voting System Data To Secret Montana Hideout

Why? It is now being openly called a fraudit. And with good reasons.

"In the latest development in the partisan Republican “audit” of Arizona presidential votes, voting system data has been taken to a secret hideout in Montana.

An unsupervised driver transported copies of ballot data in a truck to a cabin in the community of Bigfork in northwest Montana, several media outlets reported.

The state Senate Republican liaison has “confirmed that copies of voting system data was sent to a ‘lab’ in Montana,” an observer wrote earlier this month on an “SOS” website set up by the office of Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D). “He did not specify what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data, or how long it will be in possession of the copies,” added the note.

Hobbs, who’s running for governor, called the Montana operation “madness.” She said audit organizers promised a “transparent” operation with cameras. “There was no camera in a cabin in Montana,” she said."

I swear, you can't make this [bleep] up.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Why? It is not being openly called a fraudit. And with good reasons.

"In the latest development in the partisan Republican “audit” of Arizona presidential votes, voting system data has been taken to a secret hideout in Montana.

An unsupervised driver transported copies of ballot data in a truck to a cabin in the community of Bigfork in northwest Montana, several media outlets reported.

The state Senate Republican liaison has “confirmed that copies of voting system data was sent to a ‘lab’ in Montana,” an observer wrote earlier this month on an “SOS” website set up by the office of Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D). “He did not specify what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data, or how long it will be in possession of the copies,” added the note.

Hobbs, who’s running for governor, called the Montana operation “madness.” She said audit organizers promised a “transparent” operation with cameras. “There was no camera in a cabin in Montana,” she said."

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Secret hideout?

Its like supervillians or ...

That may be a bit excessive but the audit was supposed to be open and monitored by independent observers. From what I have heard nothing has been found so far to support Trump so perhaps the Cyber Ninjas are getting desperate.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Taking the ballots to a secret log cabin?

This audit is beginning to sound a bit sexy.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Why? It is not being openly called a fraudit. And with good reasons.

This whole thing just gets weirder and weirder.

It's the heat. It's driving everybody nuts down here. I imagine it's probably much cooler in Montana these days, so maybe that's why they picked it. Might as well go up to Alaska.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why should the wingnut right have all the fun. Let's insist on an audit of every location that had a republican majority for any election. And once we're done counting, we need to take the data to Berkeley for further analysis.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I can’t believe the Cyber Ninjas would do such a thing. Ninjas are usually so open and transparent about their activities.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I can’t believe the Cyber Ninjas would do such a thing. Ninjas are usually so open and transparent about their activities.

I beg to differ. Ninjas are normally quite secretive. . For decades now there has been an annual Ninja parade in Modesto California. People almost never see them:

I am not sure if ninjas were a good source to go to for what is supposed to be an open process. Perhaps this event merely confirms there true ninjahood.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Maybe they will find that not only did Trump win Arizona, but Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, and for good measure let's throw in California.
Hey, whatever happens in a wood cabin in Montana stays in a wood cabin in Montana...

... or, possibly, has massive implications for global politics.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I beg to differ. Ninjas are normally quite secretive. . For decades now there has been an annual Ninja parade in Modesto California. People almost never see them:

I am not sure if ninjas were a good source to go to for what is supposed to be an open process. Perhaps this event merely confirms there true ninjahood.
That proves how transparent they are. They are so transparent you see right through them.