• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The AP is reporting that Russian missles have hit Poland, 2 dead

F1fan

Veteran Member
Reporting is that an American official said "something did happen", but missles from Russia have landed in Poland killing two people. There has been no confirmation that is was deliberate or accidental. Could this be a game changer? This could be a great excuse for putin to withdraw, blaming missle control or military leadership.

Missles hit a grain processing plant, not a military target, and the dead are civilian.

Of course this means NATO can be involved now, since a member nation was hit. Russia will need to respond quickly with an explanation.

Strikes put Ukraine in darkness; missiles cross into Poland

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What's the best way to deal with unprovoked invaders and war criminals?
You fight them back in general terms.

2 people though? I don't see a major retaliatory action as a result of it. More like a stern diplomatic action.

Technically though, they would be in their rights to respond militarily.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Reporting is that an American official said "something did happen", but missles from Russia have landed in Poland killing two people. There has been no confirmation that is was deliberate or accidental. Could this be a game changer? This could be a great excuse for putin to withdraw, blaming missle control or military leadership.

Missles hit a grain processing plant, not a military target, and the dead are civilian.

Of course this means NATO can be involved now, since a member nation was hit. Russia will need to respond quickly with an explanation.

Strikes put Ukraine in darkness; missiles cross into Poland

I think it's more likely Putin/Russia will deny it and blame Ukraine.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The next step is to examine the missile remains and look for some sort of identification.

I would tell the Russians that we're going to do some drills and then send a lot of jets toward the border turning aside before crossing, of course. I'd also move some troops a bit forward and give the Ukraine army some longer range missiles.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw this earlier in the news, but different reports
weren't consistent. Bad news if really in Poland.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Poland deserves to be hit because it's part of NATO, which
is a George Soros operation, & because Ameristan invaded
Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, N Korea, Germany, etc, etc?
Soros is a Jewish freemason, communist banker, and agent of the deep state illuminati, who performs satanic rituals that involve harvesting adrenochrome from child sacrifices.