• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Anomaly

King Phenomenon

I guess a lot of stuff was written about the anomaly or the nobody back in 2010. What are your guy's thoughts about the nobody?

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I guess a lot of stuff was written about the anomaly or the nobody back in 2010. God like productions shut the original 2500 pg. thread down. A lot of the stuff after and even now people claim they are the nobody and people just call them mentally ill. What are your guy's thoughts about the nobody?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess a lot of stuff was written about the anomaly or the nobody back in 2010. God like productions shut the original 2500 pg. thread down. A lot of the stuff after and even now people claim they are the nobody and people just call them mentally ill. What are your guy's thoughts about the nobody?
I appeared here around 2010, maybe before, maybe after. I'm not sure what events in 2010 you are discussing. Does it have to do with this site or frubals or anything like that?

By the way Mr. Nobody is a villain/accidental hero in DC Comics production Doom Patrol. He's got reality altering powers but doesn't know
what to do with the powers and accidentally ends his existence by painting himself out of Reality. He's a troublesome character like the Mxlplik from the Superfriends cartoons. In that cartoon Mxlplik is an imp of the 5th Dimension who likes to play pranks on the superfriends. The two may be the same character under different names. I'm not sure; but so far Mr. Nobody has nothing to do with the super friends or justice league.

Terry Sampson

I'm Nobody! Who are you?
Are you—Nobody—Too?
Then there's a pair of us!
Don't tell! they'd advertise—you know!

How dreary—to be—Somebody!
How public—like a Frog—
To tell one's name—the livelong June—
To an admiring Bog!

--Emily Dickinson

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Yesterday, upon a stair
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he would go away!

(not original with me, but I have no idea who did it first)

Dave Watchman

God like productions shut the original 2500 pg. thread down.

Why did GLP shut the original thread down?

They always ban my IP address.

Which strengthens my array of VLP and web proxys.

I'm on a one week ban right now, and I didn't even do anything.

The guy running the thing must be a paranoid schizophrenic.

He must think the CIA is after him.

I had a friend like that who would never answer the phone.

King Phenomenon

Why did GLP shut the original thread down?

They always ban my IP address.

Which strengthens my array of VLP and web proxys.

I'm on a one week ban right now, and I didn't even do anything.

The guy running the thing must be a paranoid schizophrenic.

He must think the CIA is after him.

I had a friend like that who would never answer the phone.
I don't know if they shut it down. I read somewhere somebody said they did

Dave Watchman

I don't know if they shut it down. I read somewhere somebody said they did

August 2017 (GLP):

The Anomaly has threatened to unleash a Global firestorm should the Deep State try to remove Trump from the Oval office in any meaningful way.

An insider with links to high level deep state lever pullers said, "The guys at the top received a chilling message from this one called the Anomaly, saying that should they remove Trump a global storm will be initiated sweeping away 1/3 off their power and wealth, also threatening the destruction of a centuries old meeting place.

The letter was hand delivered to a compound in Virginia. The reason they are taking this letter seriously is that they don't know how a little old man managed to get into the compound to deliver the letter and no trace of him was found after leaving the letter on the porch. He is on CCTV leaving it there then walks off with the aid of a stick. These guys are spooked.

The letter went on to say that Trump must complete his full term and any deviation from the course will lead to unimaginable consequences for the Elite.

The letter ended with 2 symbols, a location and some sort of coded text which they are trying to decipher.

The location is a secret one, known only to the Deep State"

As the power of the Anomaly grows the cries of the Earth grow too.

Once a critical level is reached the stress points will snap like a stretched elastic band.

d4437927.gif

Dave W calls:​

bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ask a human being male, the scientist and his original life/body DNA same life owner/inventor of science.

Do you not and were you not originally as a higher self, the highest form of self, man and male human on Earth before science changed life?

You know by the machine....that never previously even existed...that form of self reality "it made me disappear" theme?

Obviously not.

Then today you have science lying again, scientologists theme that you know he says about that Church group, who are evil occult liars......in science, then they lose their own male self/sense of self to unrealistic and not spiritual mind behaviours and beliefs of self idolisation....so then Jesus said...do not follow me or idolise me falsely.

As the review, I first was a male group of Wandering philosophers hearing human prayers and listening to their life in Satanic PYRAMID UFO caused attacks as a Healer male group, who tended with females like the Church order did, the life of the sick and dying, as they were left and forgotten by the institution of human greed and elitism.

The history of it real and true.

So the male in science, in scientology told a truth, but then lost his own self, he disappeared.

As the human female and Holy Mother life who never invented science, I saw it all happening and wondered at the lot of you.

Spirit taught me, do not believe you own anything other than yourself, and do not take its information and then believe humanity should pay for it. It exists aside from itself PARA ….yet normal due to what science did to human life a long time ago.

And we have suffered enough at the inanity of humans using information and then proclaiming self some form of superior being or of superior wisdom.

I was taught, pass it on....help someone else when they need you. If you believe self a Holy angel, then be that human angel for someone when they need you to assist them....and act accordingly to your own self awareness....just a self, but involved with a group to assist that group to be their best self.

Knowing that no one can ever be the individual who has to pass the message on....yet the message never involves self egotism. Give information freely I was taught, you personally do not own it as one self. So I did.

True spiritual teaching is and only ever will be true spiritual teaching.

And you cannot be any elitist to claim that you preach true spiritual teaching, for you would be living the life of a lie.

If a group built a building to use the building to assist the group, and then extended group then it belongs to the extended family group and always had belonged to the extended family group. And not some special association.

As what the teachings became....do not believe self and what you preach to be the only truth, only when you extend your hand in friendship with your brothers is that place first given to begin to heal. And I know it has begun for I have seen it occurring.

When any human claims I am looking for honesty, then be honest your own self first.