• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Angelici

Pollito_loco

Los ArcAngeles
Hey there,

I'm new to the forum and I'm searching for more information on the sect that founded the religious order I follow.

I am part of a group called the Order of Angels, that believes in a pantheon of 14 Divine ArchAngels under God.

It is derived from a sect from the 3rd Century that were supposedly executed by Christians for being 'Angel worshippers', and the Order has been underground since. Our Order is making abit of a comeback due to western liberalism and less persecution.

If anyone has any information on the Angelici I would love to hear from you.
Or if you would like to know more about the Order of Angels, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers, Chris

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I've never really heard of this Order of Angels before. Could you give us an exposition? I can't seem to find any info on it.

Pollito_loco

Los ArcAngeles
Hi Shiranui117,

The Order of Angels follows a book called Lost Eden, its bible essentially. It is the only source of information I have that was given to me after my mother passed away. Parts of it have relations to the Old Testament, New Testament as well as the Book of Enoch.

I have found nothing on the internet either. I have begun a process of restoring what I know about the Order that was passed onto me, which I titled the Book of Christopher.
I am also going to attempt to copy everything I can from Lost Eden onto my computer to have an electronic copy.
I only know of a few individuals that are part of the Order.

Exposition of the Order of Angels:
God (Yahweh) and his wife Asherah create the Heavens and the Earth. In heaven resides 14 ArchAngels that were given the divine power of God. The ArchAngel Micha'el is the Commander of the Angels.

The Earth is referred to as Eden, God's garden. As opposed to mainstream Christianity where they believe Eden is a garden on Earth, we believe Eden IS the earth.

Another concept is that God created Earth, and the Earth created Man, which is why evolution fits well with this religion. Man lived on Earth untouched by God until one day He reached down to touch their souls, but humanity could not handle the power of God.

Those that he did touch, became Angels (humans touched by God living on Earth).
God sent his son Jesus Christ to save the rest of Humanity (see New Testament).

The Order promotes peace amongst the other 'Men of scripture'. There are mentions of homosexuality and transsexuality being accepted as all people are created by God.

There are daily rituals that one must follow and to pray before bed.
The Order promotes science and that one day it will help us become closer to God. It also mentions environmentalism and that we must protect Eden.

There are so many topics to cover, this was from the top of my head.

Pollito_loco

Los ArcAngeles
Yes I believe the core of the book dated back to the 3rd century, but due to some of the topics it covers some parts have been added in the last 100 years.
It seems to work hand in hand with science and evolution, which is why was quite taken by it.