• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the Ancient Satanic Scriptures are the Al-Jilwah, Qu'ret Al Yezid, Satan's Poems (I-III), the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Sanskrit Texts, ect and are some of my favorites.
Some of my favorite lines of Satanic Scriptures are,
"I was, am now, and shall have no end." - Satan, the Al-Jilwah. This is the very first sentence and Satan means that He is Eternal, is what I think He means. It reminds me of how (in my religion)
Satan is the absolute Truth, no other Truth is greater than Him. That He has no ending or beginning.
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan, the Al-Jilwah. This is also one of my favorite verses because this means its okay to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual, asexual, trans. Its okay to be who you truly are. I'm gay and trans so it speaks to me.
"I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures." -Satan, the Al-Jilwah.
This last verse is also a favorite as He is explaining the DNA molecule! Anyone who is familiar with the composition and structure of DNA knows the molecule is spiral shaped and coiled like a SERPENT. The DNA also has rungs like a ladder. The rungs of the ladder are made up of FOUR compounds, called bases. The bases are adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine. (Abbreviated A, C, T and G). These FOUR nucleotides can combine in pairs, in sequences of limitless variety and are bound into place. DNA is the basis of Life.

Those are some of my favorite verses from the The Al-Jilwah (the Black Book of Satan) and why I like them. I'm happy I got to share some of my favorite lines my friends. <3

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Some of the Ancient Satanic Scriptures (....) Sanskrit Texts (....)

Oh.
And just out of curiosity, which ones ?
Surely it's not hindu texts that have been branded "satanic texts" because people say it looks like/describe satan.

Because you know... There is no Satan in Hinduism. The very concept of a Satan is non existent there. So am curious which ancien sankrit texts talk explicitely about a non existent concept at that time, place and culture.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The Yezidi as satanists is so far debunked today that we might as well be discussing flat earth theory. It's a simple case of cultures and ideas clashing, the myth of one culture not fitting its parent myth and becoming demonized. The Al-Jiwah is really in no way a satanic text, especially because Melek Taus is not viewed in that dark way, he's a god of light.

Yeah, I have a problem with these. Even though it seems at first as if it is not the name I got implies dominance over these figures. I want to make sure it is known that I mean no offense with this statement and am humble in my journey.

The Yezidi as satanists is so far debunked today that we might as well be discussing flat earth theory. It's a simple case of cultures and ideas clashing, the myth of one culture not fitting its parent myth and becoming demonized. The Al-Jiwah is really in no way a satanic text, especially because Melek Taus is not viewed in that dark way, he's a god of light.

The Doctrines of Satan
These are various Yezidi Texts where Melek Ta'us is talking and at the end He says "SO SAITH SHAITAN" which is Arabic for Satan.

"None of us is allowed to utter his name, nor anything that resembles it, such as eitn (Satan), aitn (cord), ar (evil), at (river), and the like." - Mishefa Re, the Black Book: http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_scriptures [13th Paragraph]

The Black Book and the Al-Jilwah are the 2 most important core texts in the Yezidi Doctrine. Melek Ta'us in these various texts declares Himself to be the God Creator, the Most High, the inventor of the Heavens, etc.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Hardly ancient, the Al-Jilwah was published in the early 1900's and was by all accounts devised as a travel companion to add intrigue for those visiting the Middle East.