• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The American Government and the MEK

Zionist America’s favorite communist terrorists | Riding the Tiger

The MEK is a far-left terrorist group in Iran. Recently, the United States has discussed removing them from the list of terrorist groups in order to give them funding, in hopes of causing regime change in the Islamic Republic:

American politicians have recently been lobbying to remove the MEK from a list of terrorist organizations. Last Tuesday, six Members of Congress lead by Bob Filner (D-CA) and Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), both stallwart supporters of the Zionist state, signed a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton urging that the State Department remove the far-left terrorist group from the US list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. The other signers were: Ted Poe (R-TX), Judy Chu (D-CA), Edolphus Towns (D-NY), and Mike Coffman (R-CO).

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Whats strange about this,many Governments have done this throughout history,i suppose tagging Zionist to it makes it sound more like a conspiracy :rolleyes:

Whats strange about this,many Governments have done this throughout history,i suppose tagging Zionist to it makes it sound more like a conspiracy :rolleyes:

That raised a false flag for me too. It seems many extremists love to blame everything on Zionists these days. Usually as soon as I see Zionism or Israel mentioned in a negative context, I quit reading since to me they lose all credibility.

Besides, if Iran had their act together in the first place, then none of this would be necessary. Rather than blaming others, Iranians should clean up the mess in their own back yard first.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That raised a false flag for me too. It seems many extremists love to blame everything on Zionists these days. Usually as soon as I see Zionism or Israel mentioned in a negative context, I quit reading since to me they lose all credibility.

Besides, if Iran had their act together in the first place, then none of this would be necessary. Rather than blaming others, Iranians should clean up the mess in their own back yard first.

I feel sorry for Iranians because their mess is a council of Ayatollahs and a crazy president,i agree though that everytime you see Zionist mentioned its in a negative context,sometimes like in the Hamas Charter and Qutbs Milestones its the same crazy rubbish that the Nazis used to spout.