• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The allure of Trump

averageJOE

zombie
The Dec 2nd Quinnipiac University National poll released today shows Trump continues to dominate.

Trump gets 27 percent of Republican voters today, with 17 percent for Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, 16 percent each for Carson and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and 5 percent for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush. No other candidate tops 3 percent, with 8 percent undecided.

By the way, just at the start of 911, as the events unfolded, I started recording everything on VHS, including the actions months later. It is about 24 VHS tapes, each the type for long recording set at medium quality to extend the recording time. I know for a fact, it was a video shared on what I believe was from a local affiliate in New York, a video taken by a citizen from a nearby building, and was shared on TV not the day after 911 but very appruximate but was filmed the day after 911, of a group of Muslims on a roof of a building in New Jersey pointing in the direction of NYC and the fallen towers, celebrating and cheering. It was not a small group but a very large, and obviously organized event or gathering of some sort. An out take of this very same video was also shown on a major cable news outlet, I would have to go through the tapes but I will need to buy a VHS player (which I may do on Christmas, the old one is broken) and I believe it was CNN that aired it, the same network which denies any such evidence. I also watched Muslims in New Jersey in some large room or facility on a video shared on Indian News, including interviews with some of the participants, celebrating the 911 attacks, and the news story specifically said the celebrants location was New Jersey. I also saw Muslims in the US celebrating the attacks which was shown on some Russian news clip of which the Russian news show was being replayed as part of a montage of events just after 911 by a local US news channel. If I get a VHS player, I will look for this and send to the Trump organization.

By the way, speaking of Indian News, last night on ZeeTV which was bruadcasting India News, I saw a video of Russian attack on ISIS Raqqa using White Phosphorus chemical weapons. But I do not have a recording of it.
Then sell (or donate) ALL those VHS tapes to whatever news station of your choice. You will then help Trump in his "claim". Otherwise, we have this: http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...s-claim-of-mass-911-celebrations-is-debunked/

averageJOE

zombie
What I don't understand is, is what else does this guy has to say to get the rest of his followers to realize what they are supporting??!! It is now to the point where his supporters are either lying for him or making excuses for him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What I don't understand is, is what else does this guy has to say to get the rest of his followers to realize what they are supporting??!! It is now to the point where his supporters are either lying for him or making excuses for him.
In my wildest dreams/nightmares, I'd never have thought this election line-up possible.

Now you'll also have to blame Democrats for his ascendancy.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...ald-trump-is-a-real-threat-to-hillary-clinton

Trump Could Win It All
A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

Draka

Wonder Woman
He's here! He's but a few blocks away! I feel it, I feel it,...the ewwwwwwwwwww factor. Just saw a big sign, the "Trump" blazing across it, as I drove past a little bit ago. Made my skin crawl. :(

esmith

Veteran Member
He's here! He's but a few blocks away! I feel it, I feel it,...the ewwwwwwwwwww factor. Just saw a big sign, the "Trump" blazing across it, as I drove past a little bit ago. Made my skin crawl. :(
Are you sure it was the Hillary rally?:)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Are you sure it was the Hillary rally?:)
Today! At the civic center we have on the course of events...Trump rally...then tonight...Hairball performs. That's right kiddos. Come for the ball of hair and then stay for the Hairball!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can anyone explain it? I, as well as many others I know, truly can't fathom how the man has the numbers he does. He panders to bigots, he argues like a fourth grader calling names on the schoolyard, he's crude to women, his ego is out of control. Just why do people think he is actually fit to run this country?
In the news today.....
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-some-african-american-evangelicals-are-playing-the-trump-card/

But one thing I notice about Trump during this campaign.
He is unexpectedly smart, & he is courageous.
These traits aren't enuf for me to want to vote for him, but I can see why he appeals to those with spiritual discernment.