• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The airing of grievances..

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I guess I'm just a little too sensitive is what it looks like LOL, sorry about that guys, according to my other post about purpose of life doesn't really matter if I'm isolated or not there really is no purpose anyways so what's the difference?
No apologies needed... seriously. Not to me at least.

And regarding all the other stuff... I mean, it's perfectly logical everything you're saying. But it's only useful if it's true.

Do you know whether or not any of what you said above is actually true? Do you *know* life doesn't really matter? Or is just the most likely explanation based on what you know right now and your life experiences?

Alone

Banned by request
No apologies needed... seriously. Not to me at least.

And regarding all the other stuff... I mean, it's perfectly logical everything you're saying. But it's only useful if it's true.

Do you know whether or not any of what you said above is actually true? Do you *know* life doesn't really matter? Or is just the most likely explanation based on what you know right now and your life experiences?
That is a very excellent observation, only based on what I have gathered thus far.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
That is a very excellent observation, only based on what I have gathered thus far.
Yup...

Statistically speaking, life probably has no meaning. Probably. That means there's an outlier. And outliers matter. Just like you. :)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I've disappointed that nobody has made any decent challenge to the front-runner in post count. Hurry up, somebody.
As a person who says the most Satsang, in the simplest words, with the fewest posts, over the most time - would say there isn't anyone competing. :oops:

In my opinion. :innocent:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I hate Snow, the guy can stay away from my place. Don't mind his denser warmer cousin.

So he comes over the other day, and spreads himself out on by driveway, and I go out there to shovel him off. Last year I slipped on his buddy, Ice and was laid up for 3 months with an unwalkable ankle. But no that's not enough so he comes back, and covers the bump on the driveway, and I'm taking huge runs with the shovel, and jam by elbow joint the way you jam a finger. Lost sleep now for two nights. So buddy, just stay away.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Happy Festivus to all ... This thread is dedicated to the airing of grievances over the last year.

I've disappointed that nobody has made any decent challenge to the front-runner in post count. Hurry up, somebody.

My pet grievance this year is cancer.

2017 hubby was diagnosed with prostate cancer, I thought I'd lost him but his consultant knew a friendly robot named DaVinci that was good enough to remove hubbies prostate and surrounding nerves/tissue that possibly was also cancerous.

That had serious consciquences for our sex life, but thats another story.

We celebrated too soon. Microscopic cancer cells remained and they did what cancer cells everywhere do, they grew.

In early summer, a blood test showed the cancer was back and peed off as being nearly eradicated, no longer microscopic they were growing at a fair rate of knots

6 weeks of daily radiotherapy sessions followed. Not the best way to pass a wonderful summer but needs must. The impact of radiotherapy is long lasting but the worst effects are now just about gone.

Today he received the results of his first blood test after the treatment and once again it looks like the cancer is gone. Not holding our breath thought, he has to be monitored for the next 2 years

Maybe 2020 will be an improvement and hopefully 2021 too.